"The Computer made me do it."

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: euthanasia laws

SubjectAuthor
* euthanasia lawsMax
+- euthanasia laws*Ördög*
+- euthanasia lawsDechucka
+* euthanasia lawsMountain Magpie
|`* euthanasia lawsForest Cassowary
| `* euthanasia lawsMountain Magpie
|  `* euthanasia lawsForest Cassowary
|   `* euthanasia lawsMountain Magpie
|    `* euthanasia lawsForest Cassowary
|     `* euthanasia lawsMountain Magpie
|      `- euthanasia lawsForest Cassowary
+* euthanasia lawsMax
|`* euthanasia lawsRod Speed
| `* euthanasia lawsMax
|  `* euthanasia lawsRod Speed
|   `* euthanasia lawsMax
|    `- euthanasia lawsRod Speed
+- euthanasia lawsRod Speed
`* euthanasia lawsRod Speed
 `* euthanasia lawsMax
  `* euthanasia lawsRod Speed
   `* euthanasia lawsMax
    +* euthanasia lawsMountain Magpie
    |`- euthanasia lawsRod Speed
    `* euthanasia lawsRod Speed
     `* euthanasia lawsMax
      `* euthanasia lawsRod Speed
       `* euthanasia lawsMax
        +* euthanasia laws*Ördög*
        |`- euthanasia lawsRod Speed
        +* euthanasia lawsNews 2021
        |+- euthanasia lawsMountain Magpie
        |`- euthanasia lawsFran
        `* euthanasia lawsRod Speed
         `* euthanasia lawsMax
          +* euthanasia lawsFran
          |`* euthanasia laws*Ördög*
          | +- euthanasia laws*Ördög*
          | `* euthanasia lawsFran
          |  `* euthanasia laws*Ördög*
          |   `* euthanasia lawsFran
          |    `- euthanasia lawsMountain Magpie
          `- euthanasia lawsRod Speed

Pages:12
Re: euthanasia laws

<sjgfko$tht$4@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7983&group=aus.politics#7983

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Subject: Re: euthanasia laws
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 14:09:11 +1100
 by: Max - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 03:09 UTC

On 4/10/2021 4:51 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> Nope.

>>> Nope, that isn't the reason he got the job.
>
>>> How odd that Gladys got it before him, hardly a conservative choice.
>
>> Gladys was older and more experienced, so she was obviously ahead of him.
>
> He didn’t compete with Gladys for the job. And the state being
> conservative,
> which it clearly isn't given that it went for Gladys and is riddled with
> poofters
> isn't the reason he has got the job now.

The Liberal party would only vote a person to become leader if they
thought the public would like him. Only in NSW would someone like that
be liked by the public.

>> The fact that he would become premier is a sign of the
>> conservativeness of Sydney.
>
> Bullshit it is. Its actually about that political system and how it works.
>
>> That as well as all the religious immigrants.
>
> More utterly mindless pig ignorant bullshit with the moslems alone.

Re: euthanasia laws

<is216lFjag6U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7985&group=aus.politics#7985

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2021 15:04:33 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Tue, 5 Oct 2021 04:04 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> Gladys was older and more experienced, so she was obviously ahead of
>>> him.
>>
>> He didn’t compete with Gladys for the job. And the state being
>> conservative, which it clearly isn't given that it went for Gladys and is
>> riddled with poofters isn't the reason he has got the job now.

> The Liberal party would only vote a person to become leader if they
> thought the public would like him.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.

> Only in NSW would someone like that be liked by the public.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.

>>> The fact that he would become premier is a sign of the conservativeness
>>> of Sydney.
>>
>> Bullshit it is. Its actually about that political system and how it
>> works.
>>
>>> That as well as all the religious immigrants.
>>
>> More utterly mindless pig ignorant bullshit with the moslems alone.

Re: euthanasia laws

<sjj4jk$8ut$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8001&group=aus.politics#8001

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 14:19:14 +1100
 by: Max - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 03:19 UTC

On 5/10/2021 3:04 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> He didn’t compete with Gladys for the job. And the state being
>>> conservative, which it clearly isn't given that it went for Gladys
>>> and is riddled with poofters isn't the reason he has got the job now.
>
>> The Liberal party would only vote a person to become leader if they
>> thought the public would like him.
>
> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
> have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.
>
>> Only in NSW would someone like that be liked by the public.
>
> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
> have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.

There is no way they would vote Perottet in if they didn't think he
would win the election. That is a fact.

>>> Bullshit it is. Its actually about that political system and how it
>>> works.

>>> More utterly mindless pig ignorant bullshit with the moslems alone.

Re: euthanasia laws

<%w97J.992372$fAMf.377868@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8003&group=aus.politics#8003

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2021 04:23:23 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:23 UTC

It was written by Max:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /

/snip more stuff /

> There is no way they would vote Perottet in if they didn't think he
> would win the election. That is a fact.

There is a huge difference between the vebs "would" and "could".
Also, "think" and "LNP" are located in two different categories.

At this point in time the LNP's credibility is quite compromised due to
endemic rampant corruption and 'born to rule arrogance'.

I might also add that the ruling coalition members aren't necessarily the
sharpest tools in the box. Hard-right loons generally aren't; they almost
always push their choice leaders to mirror their horrible ideology even
if it does not logically benefit electoral outcomes.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: euthanasia laws

<sjj94k$5l4$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8004&group=aus.politics#8004

From: new...@woa.com.au (News 2021)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:36:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: News 2021 - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:36 UTC

On Wed, 06 Oct 2021 14:19:14 +1100, Max scribed:

> There is no way they would vote Perottet in if they didn't think he
> would win the election. That is a fact.

Have you never heard of the best of a bad bunch?

There is also media bias.

Re: euthanasia laws

<is4nt8F4p7mU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8005&group=aus.politics#8005

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 15:44:19 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:44 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> The Liberal party would only vote a person to become leader if they
>>> thought the public would like him.
>>
>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
>> have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.
>>
>>> Only in NSW would someone like that be liked by the public.
>>
>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
>> have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.

> There is no way they would vote Perottet in if they didn't think he would
> win the election.

Separate matter entirely to your previous stupid claim.

> That is a fact.

Re: euthanasia laws

<is4o5qF4qjbU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8006&group=aus.politics#8006

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 15:48:54 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:48 UTC

*Ördög* <devil@your.service.org> wrote
> Max wrote

>> There is no way they would vote Perottet in if they
>> didn't think he would win the election. That is a fact.

> There is a huge difference between the vebs "would" and "could".
> Also, "think" and "LNP" are located in two different categories.

> At this point in time the LNP's credibility is quite
> compromised due to endemic rampant corruption

Corse there is nothing like that with Labor, eh ?

> and 'born to rule arrogance'.

How odd that that didn’t stop it getting to be the govt previously.

> I might also add that the ruling coalition members
> aren't necessarily the sharpest tools in the box.

Corse that isn't a problem with any other party, eh ?

<even more mindless shit flushed where it belongs>

Re: euthanasia laws

<is4oh7F4ougU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8008&group=aus.politics#8008

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:47:11 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:47 UTC

On Wed, 6 Oct 2021 04:36:36 -0000 (UTC), News 2021 posted:-

> On Wed, 06 Oct 2021 14:19:14 +1100, Max scribed:
>

> > There is no way they would vote Perottet in if they didn't think he
> > would win the election. That is a fact.
>
> Have you never heard of the best of a bad bunch?

You mean like "Milly" Minns in NSW ALP?

Re: euthanasia laws

<sjjda0$m1d$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8010&group=aus.politics#8010

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 16:47:46 +1100
 by: Fran - Wed, 6 Oct 2021 05:47 UTC

On 6/10/2021 3:36 pm, News 2021 wrote:
> On Wed, 06 Oct 2021 14:19:14 +1100, Max scribed:
>

>> There is no way they would vote Perottet in if they didn't think he
>> would win the election. That is a fact.
>
> Have you never heard of the best of a bad bunch?

LOL. Least worse option!

Re: euthanasia laws

<sjlgd4$4e4$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8018&group=aus.politics#8018

From: max...@val.morgan (Max)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 11:52:51 +1100
 by: Max - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 00:52 UTC

On 6/10/2021 3:44 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>> Rod Speed wrote
>>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote

>>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
>>> have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.

>>> Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you
>>> have never had a fucking clue about how politics works.
>
>> There is no way they would vote Perottet in if they didn't think he
>> would win the election.
>
> Separate matter entirely to your previous stupid claim.

I made no claim other than that.

>> That is a fact.

Re: euthanasia laws

<sjlhqo$amd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8019&group=aus.politics#8019

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 12:17:14 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 01:17 UTC

On 7/10/2021 11:52 am, Max wrote:
> On 6/10/2021 3:44 pm, Rod Speed wrote:
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> There is no way they would vote Perottet in if they didn't think he
>>> would win the election.
>>
>> Separate matter entirely to your previous stupid claim.
>>

> I made no claim other than that.

You have claimed a number of times that NSW is 'socially conservative'.

Re: euthanasia laws

<wgs7J.667882$fHRf.502988@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8021&group=aus.politics#8021

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 01:42:52 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 01:42 UTC

It was written by Fran:

/ This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
poster inputs /

/ snip more manually /

> Max
>> I made no claim other than that.
>
> You have claimed a number of times that NSW is 'socially conservative'.

He has indeed started this thread by suggesting that NSW is socially
conservative.
That is partially true depending on certain locations. Country NSW is
obviously more conservative that the cities. And the wealthier city
suburbs are definitely more conservative than the working class suburbia.

The two major political blocks in NSW (ALP and LNP) both are right-wing
parties with dominant socially conservative faction determining the
direction of their politics. That is a fact. However one can completely
block out the large number of progressive people living in the state with
such a large brush stroke!

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: euthanasia laws

<njs7J.667883$fHRf.44704@fx04.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8022&group=aus.politics#8022

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 01:45:55 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 01:45 UTC

It was written by *Ördög*:

> Fran:
>> Max
>>> I made no claim other than that.
>>
>> You have claimed a number of times that NSW is 'socially conservative'.
>
> He has indeed started this thread by suggesting that NSW is socially
> conservative.
> That is partially true depending on certain locations. Country NSW is
> obviously more conservative that the cities. And the wealthier city
> suburbs are definitely more conservative than the working class
> suburbia.
>
> The two major political blocks in NSW (ALP and LNP) both are right-wing
> parties with dominant socially conservative faction determining the
> direction of their politics. That is a fact.

BETTER:

> However one *can NOT* completely
> block out the large number of progressive people living in the state
> with such a large brush stroke!

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: euthanasia laws

<is77aeFjc51U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8029&group=aus.politics#8029

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.legal,aus.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 14:19:37 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 03:19 UTC

Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
> Rod Speed wrote
>> Max <max@val.morgan> wrote
>>> Rod Speed wrote

>>> There is no way they would vote Perottet in if they didn't think he
>>> would win the election.
>>
>> Separate matter entirely to your previous stupid claim.
>>

> I made no claim other than that.

Everyone can see that that is a bare faced lie.

>>> That is a fact.

Re: euthanasia laws

<sjltq1$18b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8033&group=aus.politics#8033

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 15:41:35 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 04:41 UTC

On 7/10/2021 12:42 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> It was written by Fran:
>
> / This post was AI autocleaned to remove some virulent retarded troll
> poster inputs /
>
> / snip more manually /
>
>> Max
>>> I made no claim other than that.
>>
>> You have claimed a number of times that NSW is 'socially conservative'.
>
> He has indeed started this thread by suggesting that NSW is socially
> conservative.
> That is partially true depending on certain locations. Country NSW is
> obviously more conservative that the cities.

Umm, not always true. The highest 'no' vote against SSM was in Western
Sydney.

And the wealthier city
> suburbs are definitely more conservative than the working class suburbia.

UM, again, not necessarily true. The working class suburbs have been
slow to get vaxxed whereas the posher and richer the city suburb, the
higher the current vaxx rate.

> The two major political blocks in NSW (ALP and LNP) both are right-wing
> parties with dominant socially conservative faction determining the
> direction of their politics. That is a fact.

LOL. Yebbut to an old commie, anyone to their right seems (in
comparison) to be a rightard. :-))

I think NSW is pretty much a centrist place rather than 'socially
conservative'. When the cops even march in a gay Mardi Gras, that isn't
'socially conservative'. Even having such a Mardi Gras that has been so
darned popular for so many decades is hardly 'socially conservative'.

However one can completely
> block out the large number of progressive people living in the state with
> such a large brush stroke!

Yep, but an old commie can certainly try it on and see if it gets
traction :-)))

Re: euthanasia laws

<A2x7J.614132$2Ht3.443358@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8039&group=aus.politics#8039

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 07:09:20 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 07:09 UTC

It was written by Fran:

> Ördög
>> Fran
>>> Max
>>>
>>> You have claimed a number of times that NSW is 'socially
>>> conservative'.
>>
>> He has indeed started this thread by suggesting that NSW is socially
>> conservative.
>> That is partially true depending on certain locations. Country NSW is
>> obviously more conservative that the cities.
>
> Umm, not always true. The highest 'no' vote against SSM was in Western
> Sydney.

Of course, the lines aren't so clearly drawn.
I'd say the level of education is a better indication where one could end
up on social issues.

>> And the wealthier city
>> suburbs are definitely more conservative than the working class
>> suburbia.
>
> UM, again, not necessarily true. The working class suburbs have been
> slow to get vaxxed whereas the posher and richer the city suburb, the
> higher the current vaxx rate.

True. As I said above the level of education tend to be critical.
>> The two major political blocks in NSW (ALP and LNP) both are right-wing
>> parties with dominant socially conservative faction determining the
>> direction of their politics. That is a fact.
>
> LOL. Yebbut to an old commie,

I am hurt! ;)
Do you suggest that I am old? Really now, Fran!
:))

But, I still somewhat object against the adjective "old" for an other
reason. Old here might suggest to some readers that I would be an
advocate of some USSR era style "communism" (which actually never been
real communism), that I definitely would NOT do!
Let's say, that I am a *contemporary* communist; to me that sound more
accurate. I certainly do not believe Stalin's communist party would have
shared my views on what a communist country should be like.

> anyone to their right seems (in
> comparison) to be a rightard. :-))

However, I made my previous comments in the thread from the point of view
of moderate to centre left and not because I was a communist.
Please remember that most European centre right parties would be located
to the left of our Labor both in social and economic issues.

> I think NSW is pretty much a centrist place rather than 'socially
> conservative'. When the cops even march in a gay Mardi Gras, that isn't
> 'socially conservative'. Even having such a Mardi Gras that has been so
> darned popular for so many decades is hardly 'socially conservative'.

My observation is that specially under successive LNP governments both at
the state and at the Federal level have shifted NSW as a whole more
towards the right over the last two decades.
Of course, compared to Queensland for instance or even worse to some US
states NSW dead centre on social issues.

>> However one can completely
>> block out the large number of progressive people living in the state
>> with such a large brush stroke!
>
> Yep, but an old commie can certainly try it on and see if it gets
> traction :-)))
Please, please, pretty please!
No...no...no...NOT OLD! >>> *CONTEMPORARY*! 😎️

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: euthanasia laws

<sjm9m3$t9o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8042&group=aus.politics#8042

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:04:19 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 08:04 UTC

On 7/10/2021 6:09 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> It was written by Fran:
>
>> Ördög
>>> Fran

>>> He has indeed started this thread by suggesting that NSW is socially
>>> conservative.
>>> That is partially true depending on certain locations. Country NSW is
>>> obviously more conservative that the cities.
>>
>> Umm, not always true. The highest 'no' vote against SSM was in Western
>> Sydney.
>>
> Of course, the lines aren't so clearly drawn.
> I'd say the level of education is a better indication where one could end
> up on social issues.
>
>>> And the wealthier city
>>> suburbs are definitely more conservative than the working class
>>> suburbia.
>>
>> UM, again, not necessarily true. The working class suburbs have been
>> slow to get vaxxed whereas the posher and richer the city suburb, the
>> higher the current vaxx rate.
>
> True. As I said above the level of education tend to be critical.
>
>>> The two major political blocks in NSW (ALP and LNP) both are right-wing
>>> parties with dominant socially conservative faction determining the
>>> direction of their politics. That is a fact.
>>
>> LOL. Yebbut to an old commie,
>>
> I am hurt! ;)
> Do you suggest that I am old? Really now, Fran!
> :))

Hmmm. I'm pretty sure you are retired. And I know you are a life long
commie of many decades standing... if the cap fits....

I describe myself as 'old' (not that I feel all that old but I do know
how many years I've spent on this planet so can't be in denial).

> But, I still somewhat object against the adjective "old" for an other
> reason. Old here might suggest to some readers that I would be an
> advocate of some USSR era style "communism" (which actually never been
> real communism), that I definitely would NOT do!
> Let's say, that I am a *contemporary* communist; to me that sound more
> accurate. I certainly do not believe Stalin's communist party would have
> shared my views on what a communist country should be like.

No. But being an 'old commie' is quite different to being an 'old style
commie' and I don't think you are that at all.

>> anyone to their right seems (in
>> comparison) to be a rightard. :-))
>>
> However, I made my previous comments in the thread from the point of view
> of moderate to centre left and not because I was a communist.
> Please remember that most European centre right parties would be located
> to the left of our Labor both in social and economic issues.

Yep, but I'm not all that impressed with some of the too many of the Eu
countries and some of their policies.
>> I think NSW is pretty much a centrist place rather than 'socially
>> conservative'. When the cops even march in a gay Mardi Gras, that isn't
>> 'socially conservative'. Even having such a Mardi Gras that has been so
>> darned popular for so many decades is hardly 'socially conservative'.
>>
> My observation is that specially under successive LNP governments both at
> the state and at the Federal level have shifted NSW as a whole more
> towards the right over the last two decades.

Not sure I'd agree but I don't feel committed enough to argue too much
about it - I'm suffering from hay fever and feeling sleepy form the pill
I've taken.

> Of course, compared to Queensland for instance or even worse to some US
> states NSW dead centre on social issues.
>
>>> However one can completely
>>> block out the large number of progressive people living in the state
>>> with such a large brush stroke!
>>
>> Yep, but an old commie can certainly try it on and see if it gets
>> traction :-)))
> Please, please, pretty please!
> No...no...no...NOT OLD! >>> *CONTEMPORARY*! 😎️

Fair nuff you contemporary old commie....

Says she ducking and running.....

Re: euthanasia laws

<is7qi6FmrojU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8043&group=aus.politics#8043

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 08:48:06 -0000
<sjlgd4$4e4$2@gioia.aioe.org>
<sjlhqo$amd$1@dont-email.me>
<wgs7J.667882$fHRf.502988@fx04.ams4>
<sjltq1$18b$1@dont-email.me>
<A2x7J.614132$2Ht3.443358@fx01.ams4>
<sjm9m3$t9o$1@dont-email.me>
 by: Mountain Magpie - Thu, 7 Oct 2021 08:48 UTC

On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 19:04:19 +1100, Fran the Hairy Upper Lip
fugly posted:-

> Hmmm. I'm pretty sure you are retired. And I know you are a life
> long commie of many decades standing... if the cap fits....

Get a room together, FFS!

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: euthanasia laws