From: jon...@nothere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: Little Known Fact: Nissan Also Build Ships
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 21:28:11 +1100
 by: jonz - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 10:28 UTC

On 3/1/2021 1:05 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:
> On 1/03/2021 12:19 pm, Noddy wrote:

>>> **Quite possibly. Why they chose Albo is a mystery.
>>
>> Because after the Bill Shorten fiasco nobody else *wanted* the job :)
>
> **"Fiasco"?
>
> Bill Shorten was an extremely unpopular leader, who presented an
> excellent suite of policies, designed to introduce fairness into our
> society and looked to the nation's future.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Got to agree.

    In the other direction, the libs have been and are all
spend,spend,spend at the moment.

      most of it Justified by the pandemic. however, since they are
keeping the *unjustified* tax cuts how the fuck are they going to
balance the books?. (The real stuff, not the shit the public gets a look
at.)  a dive in commodity prices, after all we are simply a gravel pit
with attached crops and cows......

 Nek minit the country will be broke.

> By contrast, the COALition offered exactly ZERO policies, presented by
> a somewhat more charming, but utterly cretinous human.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes labor was real world, whilst the lieberals were giving the me,me,me
mob sweeties. money for nothing, eg: franking credits etc.

> Is that what you mean by 'fiasco'?
>
> The ONLY problem with Bill Shorten's policies, is that he is a crappy
> sales-person. ScoMo, is, by contrast an excellent sales-person, who
> had nothing to sell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Except lies, lies, and *more* lies.

--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea. Massive,
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." — Gene

Re: Little Known Fact: Nissan Also Build Ships

<j0p5ibFjb57U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8052&group=aus.cars#8052

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 22:45:13 +1100
 by: Daryl - Wed, 1 Dec 2021 11:45 UTC

On 1/12/21 9:28 pm, jonz wrote:
> On 3/1/2021 1:05 PM, Trevor Wilson wrote:

>>> Because after the Bill Shorten fiasco nobody else *wanted* the job :)
>>
>> **"Fiasco"?
>>
>> Bill Shorten was an extremely unpopular leader, who presented an
>> excellent suite of policies, designed to introduce fairness into our
>> society and looked to the nation's future.
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>  Got to agree.
>
>     In the other direction, the libs have been and are all
> spend,spend,spend at the moment.
>
>       most of it Justified by the pandemic. however, since they are
> keeping the *unjustified* tax cuts how the fuck are they going to
> balance the books?. (The real stuff, not the shit the public gets a look
> at.)  a dive in commodity prices, after all we are simply a gravel pit
> with attached crops and cows......
>
>  Nek minit the country will be broke.

Sounds like Labor in Victoria, they are spending money like there is no
tomorrow and the debt level is off the scale.

--
Daryl