Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
From: BD...@nomale.afrayed.org (David (BD))
Subject: How to use Universal Control on your iPad and Mac
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 19:30:42 +0000
 by: David (BD) - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 19:30 UTC

How to use Universal Control on your iPad and Mac
Once it’s set up, it simply works like magic.

By Roman Loyola
Senior Editor, Macworld MAR 18, 2022 1:29 PM PDT

For the uninitiated, Universal Control allows you to use an iPad as a
companion display for a Mac that can be controlled with the same
keyboard and mouse. During the demo in the WWDC keynote, Apple VP Craig
Federighi merely placed the iPad next to his Mac, and it worked. No
cables to connect, no restarting, no need to click anything or say
“please.” After some brief setup, it really does work like magic.

https://www.macworld.com/article/609440/how-to-universal-control-mac-ipad-mouse-keyboard-settings.html

Re: How to use Universal Control on your iPad and Mac

<0001HW.27E91C1C01E4A74C7000096C938F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=7288&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#7288

Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 16:48:28 -0400
From: akwolf...@zoho.com (Wolffan)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop, uk.comp.sys.mac
 by: Wolffan - Mon, 21 Mar 2022 20:48 UTC

On 2022 Mar 21, David (BD) wrote
(in article <Dn4_J.262656$mF2.201015@fx11.iad>):

> How to use Universal Control on your iPad and Mac
> Once it’s set up, it simply works like magic.
>
> By Roman Loyola
> Senior Editor, Macworld MAR 18, 2022 1:29 PM PDT
>
> For the uninitiated, Universal Control allows you to use an iPad as a
> companion display for a Mac that can be controlled with the same
> keyboard and mouse. During the demo in the WWDC keynote, Apple VP Craig
> Federighi merely placed the iPad next to his Mac, and it worked. No
> cables to connect, no restarting, no need to click anything or say
> “please.” After some brief setup, it really does work like magic.
>
> https://www.macworld.com/article/609440/how-to-universal-control-mac-ipad-mous
> e-keyboard-settings.html

ol’ yellowstain’s changed his nym again...

Re: How to use Universal Control on your iPad and Mac

<GMz6K.83691$f91.43401@fx09.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8060&group=uk.comp.sys.mac#8060

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac
From: BDB...@invalid.invalid (David Brooks)
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2022 14:46:13 +0100
 by: David Brooks - Sat, 16 Apr 2022 13:46 UTC

On 21/03/2022 20:48, Wolffan wrote:
> On 2022 Mar 21, David (BD) wrote
> (in article <Dn4_J.262656$mF2.201015@fx11.iad>):
>
>> How to use Universal Control on your iPad and Mac
>> Once it’s set up, it simply works like magic.
>>
>> By Roman Loyola
>> Senior Editor, Macworld MAR 18, 2022 1:29 PM PDT
>>
>> For the uninitiated, Universal Control allows you to use an iPad as a
>> companion display for a Mac that can be controlled with the same
>> keyboard and mouse. During the demo in the WWDC keynote, Apple VP Craig
>> Federighi merely placed the iPad next to his Mac, and it worked. No
>> cables to connect, no restarting, no need to click anything or say
>> “please.” After some brief setup, it really does work like magic.
>>
>> https://www.macworld.com/article/609440/how-to-universal-control-mac-ipad-mous
>> e-keyboard-settings.html

<snip irrelevance>

Try this link instead:-