From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: Who would not demand a juicy nuclear war from our LNP leaders!
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 03:31:06 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 03:31 UTC

Bullshit comes on all sorts of strange colours from both sides of the
China debate. But it is already clear who the definitive losers are
- the Australian people.

~~~
_Juicermedia Podcast_
*We need to talk about not going to war with China | with Allan Behm*
/ thejuicemedia /
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B1CmVwQf5M >
{ Video length: 43min 27sec }

Ep 25: In which I chat with Allan Behm about AUKUS, the new trilateral
pact between Australia, the US and UK, and what we should actually be
doing to ensure peace and stability in our region rather than helping
bring about fkn WW3.

This is the podcast companion to our latest Honest Government Ad:
< https://youtu.be/Vb5OKrYzZp8 >
~~

So what is so bloody wrong with advocating for an internationally
respected strong Australian sovereign neutrality the likes of Austria,
Switzerland, Sweden, Finland, Ireland???

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,

Re: Who would not demand a juicy nuclear war from our LNP leaders!

<iscjn1Fkb1pU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8071&group=aus.politics#8071

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 04:08:56 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 04:08 UTC

On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 03:31:06 GMT, *Ördög* posted:-

> Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
> Here I show you:
>
> Just look no farther than the ALP of Australia and
> its dumb coalition partner, the Greens.:
>
> This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
> Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian shit be lined up and shot.
>lies
> and alternate reality, Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
> Sociopathic greed & envy,
> Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
> Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
> Xtian fundamentalism
> Never ending misogyny & homophobia
> Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
> Unbridled hate for the underclasses,

aus+uk / aus.politics / Who would not demand a juicy nuclear war from our LNP leaders!