Reformed, n.: A synagogue that closes for the Jewish holidays.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Barnaby's wet dreams of a dystopian eternal LNP compliant social media speech and thought control.

SubjectAuthor
* Barnaby's wet dreams of a dystopian eternal LNP compliant social*Ördög*
+- Wog Dog's wet dreams - close as he will get to a real woman, exceptMountain Magpie
+* Barnaby's wet dreams of a dystopian eternal LNP compliant socialMelania's menopause doctor
|`* Barnaby's wet dreams of a dystopian eternal LNP compliant social*Ördög*
| `- Barnaby's wet dreams of a dystopian eternal LNP compliant socialGustaf Guldbrandsen
`- Barnaby's wet dreams of a dystopian eternal LNP compliant socialLeura Ingraham

1
Barnaby's wet dreams of a dystopian eternal LNP compliant social media speech and thought control.

<tGo8J.734064$adE9.23195@fx14.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8075&group=aus.politics#8075

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: Barnaby's wet dreams of a dystopian eternal LNP compliant social
media speech and thought control.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2021 22:26:33 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 22:26 UTC

Silencing dissent looks more and more attractive by the day to hard core
LNP clowns like ScoMo and Barnaby.
After all, muting any justifiable opposition voices out in the public
sphere that might bring into the spotlight their endemic corruption,
bigotry, racism and sexism must be a priority. How else could they ensure
absolute hard-right control over the the ever so chaotic public mindset.

~~~~
*Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce says the government is not joking
over plans to regulate social media*
/ By Alexia Attwood and Carly Williams, ABC News /
< https://tinyurl.com/ygwlgeye >

*Key points*

- Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce says the government is prepared
to regulate social media

- He says his desire to regulate the sector is linked to his
experience as a parent

- The comments come after the Prime Minister labelled social media a
"coward's palace"

"Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce says the time has come to regulate
social media giants, after watching an ex-Facebook employee highlight the
dangers of the platform before the US Senate.

The company has been under scrutiny this week after whistleblower Frances
Haugen leaked tens of thousands of documents showing it withheld research
into the harms of its products.
In Australia, the government is preparing to regulate social media,
according to Mr Joyce.

"The motivation is now there at the federal level in Australia, at the
highest level in the United States, in other corners of the globe, to
say: 'we've had enough, you can't treat us like fools. You think we're
joking, we're not'," Mr Joyce told the ABC's PM program.

"This time, something's going to happen,"

Mr Joyce said legislation to curtail the power of social media giants
would be put on the table "soon."

"It's rare when a prime minister and a deputy prime minister in basically
an unscripted way both have the same messages on virtually the same day
and so the impetus is there," he said.

On Thursday, Prime Minister Scott Morrison flagged changes to social
media laws in Australia.

"Social media has become a coward's palace where people can go on there,
not say who they are, and destroy people's lives," he said. ... "

~~~

Obviously Facebook has evolved into a truly out of control chaotic
International social cesspit, but that has happened yonks ago without
raising the anger of the political hard right.
As long as it provided an open platform on which to spread all sorts of
anti leftist character assassinations and political propaganda to their
hearts content it was all swell. Sadly for them, with time their
propaganda monopoly over that social platform has became challenged on
many fronts forcing them finally to think of implementing a crack down on
any form dissent to their media supremacy. Their eternal cry of demanding
"FREE SPEECH" only applies to their side of politics and politicians.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian LNP lies and alternate reality,
Lack of LNP compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic LNP greed & envy,
LNP endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious LNP hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian LNP fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia within LNP
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy of LNP politicians,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses amongst LNP personalities,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents of LNP...

Wog Dog's wet dreams - close as he will get to a real woman, except his blow up dolly.

<isemoiF1i4qU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8076&group=aus.politics#8076

From: Leu...@blue.mountains.org (Mountain Magpie)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Wog Dog's wet dreams - close as he will get to a real woman, except
his blow up dolly.
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2021 23:25:13 -0000
 by: Mountain Magpie - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 23:25 UTC

On Sat, 09 Oct 2021 22:26:33 GMT, *Ördög* aka Wog Dog , suspected wog
paedophile, posted:-

............nothing of interest, except a general wank, as usual.

FOAD, wog.

Re: Barnaby's wet dreams of a dystopian eternal LNP compliant social media speech and thought control.

<sjta8q$1ace$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8077&group=aus.politics#8077

From: mel...@melania.com (Melania's menopause doctor)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
media speech and thought control.
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 07:57:14 +0800
 by: Melania's menop - Sat, 9 Oct 2021 23:57 UTC

*Ördög* wrote:
> Silencing dissent looks more and more attractive by the day to hard core
> LNP clowns like ScoMo and Barnaby.
> After all, muting any justifiable opposition voices out in the public
> sphere that might bring into the spotlight their endemic corruption,
> bigotry, racism and sexism must be a priority. How else could they ensure
> absolute hard-right control over the the ever so chaotic public mindset.

I wonder: has the LNP never used cyber-troll farms?
I doubt it.

Re: Barnaby's wet dreams of a dystopian eternal LNP compliant social media speech and thought control.

<sjtahm$17p$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8078&group=aus.politics#8078

From: con...@foxy.lies.org.invalid (Leura Ingraham)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
media speech and thought control.
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:01:59 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Leura Ingraham - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:01 UTC

*Ördög*, *Ördög* <devil@your.service.org>, Sat, 09 Oct 2021 22:26:33 +0000

> *Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce says the government is not joking
> over plans to regulate social media*
> / By Alexia Attwood and Carly Williams, ABC News /
> < https://tinyurl.com/ygwlgeye >
>
> *Key points*
>
> - Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce says the government is
> prepared
> to regulate social media
>
> - He says his desire to regulate the sector is linked to his
> experience as a parent
>
> - The comments come after the Prime Minister labelled social media a
> "coward's palace"
snip

A very typical Barnaby midget sized bogan power-trip.
He must really hate when his or his coalition partner's dirty laundry
piles gets public attention.
No wonder he so often freaks out over this issue:

"Very silly’ for Barnaby Joyce to compare NSW Icac to Spanish
Inquisition, former senior judge says"

"Former senior judge Stephen Charles has criticised Barnaby Joyce for
likening the New South Wales anti-corruption watchdog to the “Spanish
Inquisition”, saying the deputy prime minister’s comments were “very
silly” and showed the federal government had no desire to be held
accountable for its own integrity failings.

Joyce led the attacks on the NSW Independent Commission Against
Corruption (Icac) on Monday, arguing it was working “very, very badly”.

“This is not the great righteous process, it’s a little bit Spanish
Inquisition. We elect politicians, not bureaucrats. People should be the
final arbiter,” he said. “The bureaucracy reigns supreme here and
politicians are basically terrified to do their job.”
Deputy prime minister Barnaby Joyce
Barnaby Joyce condemns ‘Spanish Inquisition’ Icac, saying it makes MPs
‘terrified to do their job’
Read more

Joyce was supported by fellow National Matt Canavan, who said he agreed
“with that sentiment”. The attacks on the commission follow earlier
criticisms by former federal attorney general Philip Ruddock and the
current NSW health minister, Brad Hazzard."

"https://tinyurl.com/4rpmy6v8"

As we can see Barnaby Joyce really really hates public scrutiny and
accountability!

Re: Barnaby's wet dreams of a dystopian eternal LNP compliant social media speech and thought control.

<Qfq8J.648869$2Ht3.216756@fx01.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8079&group=aus.politics#8079

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
media speech and thought control.
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:14:40 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:14 UTC

It was written by Melania's menopause doctor:

> I wonder: has the LNP never used cyber-troll farms?
> I doubt it.

One can safely assume that the Australian political right has regularly
relied on the use of troll farms specially nearing elections.
One Nation and the LNP can both attribute part of their public success to
masterfully utilising their trolls on social media platforms spreading
propaganda. Even the outdated and now completely out of fashion Usenet is
still frequented by of such trolls.

Re: Barnaby's wet dreams of a dystopian eternal LNP compliant social media speech and thought control.

<sjtcet$q1c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8080&group=aus.politics#8080

From: gus.guld...@yahoo.com (Gustaf Guldbrandsen)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
media speech and thought control.
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:34:37 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Gustaf Guldbrandsen - Sun, 10 Oct 2021 00:34 UTC

-
>> I wonder: has the LNP never used cyber-troll farms?
>> I doubt it.
>
> One can safely assume that the Australian political right has regularly
> relied on the use of troll farms specially nearing elections.
> One Nation and the LNP can both attribute part of their public success
> to masterfully utilising their trolls on social media platforms
> spreading propaganda. Even the outdated and now completely out of
> fashion Usenet is still frequented by of such trolls.

Troll farms ruining political discourse on social media is an
international menace, not just an Australian one.
They were always present in the USA but lately have also infested Europe
as well. Some of these shady actors are state sponsored some are
freelancers doing the bidding of who pays the bigger sum for their
services. Obviously right wing parties have deeper pockets than their
left wing opponents to shop around for such clandestine cyber-services.

--
Nota res mala, optima.