From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Campbelltown LGA 80.8% double vaccinated
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 18:08:52 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 07:08 UTC

https://ibb.co/hWKWY6R
--
Petzl

The entire Parliament was sacked,for treason under Whitlam
Constitutionally Parties are not recognised. So when a Government was
found to be removing ties to USA and Britain's orbit moving towards
that of the Communist and Third World powers, with strong support for
the "Arab lobby", Britain and USA would of found that treachery.

Arab financiers offered lower interest rates on governmental loans
than US banks/financiers. The Middle East at the time was awash with
"petro-dollars", as the price of oil quadrupled between 1973 and 1974.
Whitlam allowed Saudi Arabs to build a Mosque in Sydney/Lakemba.
Whitlam was a immoral communist working to remove ties to USA and
Britain's orbit moving towards that of the Communist and Third World
powers, with strong support for the "Arab lobby".
https://is.gd/IzhkxL

Re: Campbelltown LGA 80.8% double vaccinated

<isidhbFnpvvU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8114&group=aus.politics#8114

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Campbelltown LGA 80.8% double vaccinated
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 20:13:10 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 09:13 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

> https://ibb.co/hWKWY6R

Didn't help Singapore, they got a worse result than Sydney.
https://www.google.com/search?q=covid+singapore+statistics

Re: Campbelltown LGA 80.8% double vaccinated

<lr58mgpnhr7bid9d15nmgdnq8p5q65bp2r@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8116&group=aus.politics#8116

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 21:59:20 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:59 UTC

On Mon, 11 Oct 2021 20:13:10 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>
>> https://ibb.co/hWKWY6R
>
>Didn't help Singapore, they got a worse result than Sydney.
>https://www.google.com/search?q=covid+singapore+statistics

Seems to me to burn out Covid it will take both vaccination and
catching it.
If vaccinated and catch Covid it will be mild symptoms after which you
should then be 100% protected
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: Campbelltown LGA 80.8% double vaccinated

<isjcajFtkl2U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8117&group=aus.politics#8117

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 04:58:41 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 17:58 UTC

It's a lie that Campbelltown is 80.8% double vaccinated.

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> https://ibb.co/hWKWY6R

>> Didn't help Singapore, they got a worse result than Sydney.
>> https://www.google.com/search?q=covid+singapore+statistics

> Seems to me to burn out

Cant be that given the massive spike in deaths recently.

TEN time higher.

> Covid it will take both vaccination and catching it.

What ?

> If vaccinated and catch Covid it will be mild symptoms
> after which you should then be 100% protected

Nope, you are never 100% protected and it doesn't explain the
massive spike in deaths with over 80% fully vaccinated in Singapore.

Re: Campbelltown LGA 80.8% double vaccinated

<hg29mg56lnhbflo17880qc58lgog6iqa5v@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8118&group=aus.politics#8118

From: pet...@gmail.com (Petzl)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 06:02:20 +1100
 by: Petzl - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 19:02 UTC

On Tue, 12 Oct 2021 04:58:41 +1100, "Rod Speed"
<rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote:

>It's a lie that Campbelltown is 80.8% double vaccinated.
>
>Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Didn't help Singapore, they got a worse result than Sydney.
>>> https://www.google.com/search?q=covid+singapore+statistics
>
>> Seems to me to burn out
>
>Cant be that given the massive spike in deaths recently.
>
>TEN time higher.
>
>> Covid it will take both vaccination and catching it.
>
>What ?
>
>> If vaccinated and catch Covid it will be mild symptoms
>> after which you should then be 100% protected
>
>Nope, you are never 100% protected and it doesn't explain the
>massive spike in deaths with over 80% fully vaccinated in Singapore.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/08/world/asia/singapore-vaccine-covid.html
The vaccines have worked to keep most of the population out of the
hospital, with 98.4 percent of cases presenting mild or no symptoms.
The deaths have occurred mostly in seniors, usually with
comorbidities, and account for 0.2 percent of the cases over the past
28 days. But the shots cannot protect against infection, especially
when up against the Delta variant, Mr. Wong said.
--
Petzl
Gough Whitlam when Joe Riordan lost the seat of Philip in Sydney’s
eastern suburbs. “Comrade, comrade, how negligent of you. To lose a
seat in which there is not one but three cemeteries is unforgivable.”

I had an uncle that lived in Wellington. He voted Liberal all his
life until he passed away 10 years ago. Now he votes Labor.

Re: Campbelltown LGA 80.8% double vaccinated

<isjkh5Fl3lU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8120&group=aus.politics#8120

From: rod.spee...@gmail.com (Rod Speed)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 07:18:42 +1100
 by: Rod Speed - Mon, 11 Oct 2021 20:18 UTC

Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>> It's a lie that Campbelltown is 80.8% double vaccinated.

>> Petzl <petzlx@gmail.com> wrote
>>> Rod Speed <rod.speed.aaa@gmail.com> wrote

>>> Seems to me to burn out

>> Cant be that given the massive spike in deaths recently.

>> TEN time higher.

>>> Covid it will take both vaccination and catching it.

No evidence of that with the catching it.

>> What ?

>>> If vaccinated and catch Covid it will be mild symptoms
>>> after which you should then be 100% protected

>> Nope, you are never 100% protected and it doesn't explain the
>> massive spike in deaths with over 80% fully vaccinated in Singapore.

> https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/08/world/asia/singapore-vaccine-covid.html
> The vaccines have worked to keep most of the population out of the
> hospital, with 98.4 percent of cases presenting mild or no symptoms.

Yes, but that doesn't explain the massive hike in deaths
in Singapore with it more than 80% fully vaccinated now.

> The deaths have occurred mostly in seniors, usually with comorbidities,
> and account for 0.2 percent of the cases over the past 28 days.

Yes, but that doesn't explain the massive hike in deaths
in Singapore with it more than 80% fully vaccinated now.

> But the shots cannot protect against infection, especially
> when up against the Delta variant, Mr. Wong said.

He's wong about that too. They do protect against infection,
just not as well as they do against severe disease and death.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Campbelltown LGA 80.8% double vaccinated