Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance? -- Charlie McCarthy

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

SubjectAuthor
* PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killedswldx...@gmail.com
+* Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck andSpike
+- Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck andswldx...@gmail.com

1
PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<aaa47087-b041-4ce4-a6aa-2200487a3f9dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8207&group=uk.rec.cycling#8207

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 05:32:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed
two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 12:32 UTC

What was this druggie doing behind the wheel of a killing machine in the first place??

The suspected drunk driver who blamed irritable bowel syndrome for causing her to fatally strike two brothers on their way to a Utah bike tour struggled with mental illness, health issues and alcoholism before the crash, according to social media posts and law enforcement.

Julie Ann Budge, 47, told authorities that her condition caused her to 'uncontrollably defecate' which made her swerve into a bike lane Washington City, Utah, mowing down California brothers Adam and Matthew Bullard, 49 and 47, respectively.

Budge, of Hurricane, Utah, who has a history of drunk driving, according to ABC 4. She told police that she suffered a host of medical issues, including irritable bowel syndrome that causes her to defecate without warning.

Budge explained to officers how she had been behind the wheel on April 9 when she 'began to uncontrollably defecate on herself while driving, so she swerved,' arresting documents seen by KUTV state.

She was charged with driving under the influence, which could involve drugs or alcohol or both, vehicular homicide and other charges.

She's being held under observation in the Purgatory Correctional Facility.

Beside her 2015 driving under the influence arrest, Budge also had a 2006 conviction, for an unknown offense.

A mug shot of her from that time released to the Daily Mail, shows her with one of her eyebrows partially shaved off.

In one social media post where she poses in a T-shirt that says 'STRAIGHT OUTTA ADDICTION' she talks about reach 245 pounds before getting back down to her 'target weight' of 140 pounds.

The Bullard brothers, avid cyclists and 'best friends' with thirst for adventure on two wheels, were on their way to the Spring Tour of St. George, a 100-mile ride through Utah's Red Mountains, when they were slain.

Heartbroken relatives posted messages on Facebook memorializing the two men said the two siblings were so close that they were often referred to as 'Madam and Atthew'

'Matthew was the balance to Adam’s antics and the two made the perfect pair in the family,' Veronica Ondrejech, a relative, wrote in a social media post.

Matthew, who lived in Los Angeles, is a married father who worked at Southern California Valve, a manufacturer of industrial valves used for nuclear facilities and geothermal wells, according to his Facebook profile.

His wife April described him as 'the fun parent' in her online memorial.

He can be seen in a video blowing a three foot putt on a miniature golf green while his kids frolic in foreground, ruining his concentration.

She said that Adam was a 'one of a kind personality that will be hard to forget.'

Matthew and April both went to Brigham Young University.

His Instagram account is full of his on and off-road cycling exploits set to speed metal.

In one quirky video, he's driving with his biking jersey while describing the wonders of a blueberry donut.

'If there is a way to choose who you get to spend life on earth with then these two surely chose each other,' Odrejech said on Facebook. 'The pair now leaves this realm, forever watching over their loved ones together.'

Matthew's Instagram shows his SUV loaded up with bikes a day before the accident with the caption 'Adventure time.

He posted a video of his crew zipping down a mountain road outside of Washington City just before the accident.

Andrew can been seen coming through last on his green mountain bike coming the group.

It appears that Andrew was conscious of the dangers of road traffic while riding. He posted a photo of the back of his bike seat equipped with a device what is supposed to warn cyclist of cars coming up from behind.

'The @garmin Varia Rearview Radar tells you when cars are behind you, works great in the hills and mountain roads! Safety 1st, Pain 2nd,' he wrote on Facebook.

Cyclist group Bike Utah called for greater awareness by motorist for bikers on the road.

"We are gutted by the tragic and preventable death of the two cyclists whose lives were taken this weekend by someone who admittedly drove under the influence," Jenn Oxborrow, executive director of Bike Utah, said in a statement. "Our hearts go out to their loved ones and to everyone who witnessed the crash, as well as to those who attempted to provide life-saving help."

Budge reportedly told police that she knew she had hit the two individuals, but was not able to bring her car to a stop.

A witness at the scene of the accident told a very different version of events, noting how it 'appeared that Julie did not have the intention of stopping after hitting the two cyclists,' the arresting officer wrote.

'The witness stated he followed Julie's vehicle until she pulled over and stopped several hundred yards away from the accident.'

Attempts were made to save the brothers' life but they were unresponsive.

The pair were taken to two St. George Regional Hospital where they both died from their injuries. So far, their identities have not been revealed.

When police finally caught up with Budge, she failed all field sobriety tests.

Budge claimed that she had been in hospital on Friday and received Fentanyl through an IV drip.

Arresting documents stated that Budge failed all field sobriety tests. An affidavit details how she had previously been convicted for DUI in 2015.

Budge was arrested on suspicion of two counts of automobile homicide due to criminal negligence; two counts of failure to remain at an accident involving death and two counts of DUI with serious bodily injury by negligent operation.

She is also facing a misdemeanor charge of reckless driving and an infraction for improper lane travel.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10707965/Two-brothers-filmed-just-killed-driver-uncontrollably-defecating.html

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<jblk4uFmq3sU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8214&group=uk.rec.cycling#8214

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:28:31 +0000
 by: Spike - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:28 UTC

On 12/04/2022 12:32, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> The suspected drunk driver who blamed irritable bowel syndrome for causing her to fatally strike two brothers on their way to a Utah bike tour struggled with mental illness, health issues and alcoholism before the crash, according to social media posts and law enforcement.

Sounds like some cyclists...

--
Spike

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<b9c93cc7-9fec-42c7-8d37-663a57628db2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8218&group=uk.rec.cycling#8218

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 08:45:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 15:45 UTC

OttomanTwerk, Santa Fe, United States, about 3 hours ago

QUOTE: Jim Carey spent 8 hours a day in makeup to film the grinch and here's this lady not needing any makeup to look the exact same.ENDS

Harsh but fair. :-)

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<jbmjemFskhuU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8223&group=uk.rec.cycling#8223

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 01:22:46 +0100
 by: JNugent - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 00:22 UTC

On 12/04/2022 04:28 pm, Spike wrote:

> On 12/04/2022 12:32, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> The suspected drunk driver who blamed irritable bowel syndrome for causing her to fatally strike two brothers on their way to a Utah bike tour struggled with mental illness, health issues and alcoholism before the crash, according to social media posts and law enforcement.
>
> Sounds like some cyclists...

Indeed.

Would you believe that a fairy-cyclist in this group used to boast of
getting drunk while sitting in a hole in the floor of his garage? And
later on, manifested certain evidence of mental illness?

[You may think I am exaggerating. I am not.]

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<t35vjv$g6u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8228&group=uk.rec.cycling#8228

From: dr6...@gmail.com (TMS320)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 08:54:39 +0100
 by: TMS320 - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 07:54 UTC

On 13/04/2022 01:22, JNugent wrote:

> Would you believe that a cyclist in this group used to boast of
> getting drunk while sitting in a hole in the floor of his garage? And
> later on, manifested certain evidence of mental illness?
>
> [You may think I am exaggerating. I am not.]

What an incredibly stupid person you are.

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<jbnhkuF3fdpU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8231&group=uk.rec.cycling#8231

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 08:58:08 +0000
 by: Spike - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 08:58 UTC

On 13/04/2022 00:22, JNugent wrote:
> On 12/04/2022 04:28 pm, Spike wrote:
>> On 12/04/2022 12:32, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> The suspected drunk driver who blamed irritable bowel syndrome for causing her to fatally strike two brothers on their way to a Utah bike tour struggled with mental illness, health issues and alcoholism before the crash, according to social media posts and law enforcement.

>> Sounds like some cyclists...

> Indeed.

> Would you believe that a fairy-cyclist in this group used to boast of
> getting drunk while sitting in a hole in the floor of his garage? And
> later on, manifested certain evidence of mental illness?

> [You may think I am exaggerating. I am not.]

Surely not.

I'm slightly concerned at the waves of negativity that emanate from
certain parts of the group. Dwelling on 'Near Miss of the Day', overuse
of the word 'dangerous', calling drivers 'scum' and demanding jail for
minor infractions, full reports of anything untoward happening to a
cyclist anywhere in the world, taking road.cc reports as gospel and all
the rest is very bad psychologically.

That is why I try to help, by taking the same stories, and edit them to
show that even within them, there are other ways of viewing the matter
concerned.

--
Spike

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<987a6375-04dd-428a-875c-f9afb5eddc6an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8238&group=uk.rec.cycling#8238

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 03:07:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 10:07 UTC

Lentille, Kingston, United Kingdom, about 7 hours ago

She really looks like her brains was fried a long time ago. Death penalty.

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10707965/Two-brothers-filmed-just-killed-driver-uncontrollably-defecating.html

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<jbo1b5F6hhpU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8261&group=uk.rec.cycling#8261

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:25:57 +0100
 by: JNugent - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 13:25 UTC

On 13/04/2022 08:54 am, TMS320 wrote:

> On 13/04/2022 01:22, JNugent wrote:
>
>> Would you believe that a cyclist in this group used to boast of
>> getting drunk while sitting in a hole in the floor of his garage? And
>> later on, manifested certain evidence of mental illness?
>
>> [You may think I am exaggerating. I am not.]
>
> What an incredibly stupid person you are.

Which post of my post was in the slightest bit non-factual?

A ukrc poster DID boast of sitting in a hole in the floor of his garage
drinking alcohol (offhand, I don't remember whether it was shop-bought
or home-brewed).

Do you dispute that?

Later on, the same poster displayed certain signs of mental illness (I
shan't go into detail).

Do you dispute that?

Do you also or otherwise dispute that the very same poster is in the
frequent and daily habit of attacking other posters and whole majority
sections of the population because they don't "think" in the same way
that he does?

Or that he used to boast about wasting his employer's time and money
whilst posting to usenet whilst ostensibly on night duty as a security
guard (or something)?

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<jbo1d2F6hhpU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8262&group=uk.rec.cycling#8262

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 14:26:58 +0100
 by: JNugent - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 13:26 UTC

On 13/04/2022 09:58 am, Spike wrote:

> On 13/04/2022 00:22, JNugent wrote:

>>> Sounds like some cyclists...
>
>> Indeed.
>
>> Would you believe that a fairy-cyclist in this group used to boast of
>> getting drunk while sitting in a hole in the floor of his garage? And
>> later on, manifested certain evidence of mental illness?
>
>> [You may think I am exaggerating. I am not.]
>
> Surely not.
>
> I'm slightly concerned at the waves of negativity that emanate from
> certain parts of the group. Dwelling on 'Near Miss of the Day', overuse
> of the word 'dangerous', calling drivers 'scum' and demanding jail for
> minor infractions, full reports of anything untoward happening to a
> cyclist anywhere in the world, taking road.cc reports as gospel and all
> the rest is very bad psychologically.
>
> That is why I try to help, by taking the same stories, and edit them to
> show that even within them, there are other ways of viewing the matter
> concerned.

Quite so.

But don't expect too much agreement or thanks from many of those "on the
dark side".

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<8fe91e48-8780-4cf3-bf32-1605170cfe80n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8269&group=uk.rec.cycling#8269

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 08:33:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 15:33 UTC

Trevpx, London, 33 minutes ago

The Law states you do not drive unless fit to do so, so she should not have been behind the wheel, she should never hold a driving license again, two men have lost their lives.

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10707965/Two-brothers-filmed-just-killed-driver-uncontrollably-defecating.html

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<jbofa5F9523U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8277&group=uk.rec.cycling#8277

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 17:24:23 +0000
 by: Spike - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 17:24 UTC

On 13/04/2022 13:26, JNugent wrote:
> On 13/04/2022 09:58 am, Spike wrote:

>>> Indeed.

>>> Would you believe that a fairy-cyclist in this group used to boast of
>>> getting drunk while sitting in a hole in the floor of his garage? And
>>> later on, manifested certain evidence of mental illness?

>>> [You may think I am exaggerating. I am not.]

>> Surely not.

>> I'm slightly concerned at the waves of negativity that emanate from
>> certain parts of the group. Dwelling on 'Near Miss of the Day', overuse
>> of the word 'dangerous', calling drivers 'scum' and demanding jail for
>> minor infractions, full reports of anything untoward happening to a
>> cyclist anywhere in the world, taking road.cc reports as gospel and all
>> the rest is very bad psychologically.

>> That is why I try to help, by taking the same stories, and edit them to
>> show that even within them, there are other ways of viewing the matter
>> concerned.

> Quite so.

> But don't expect too much agreement or thanks from many of those "on the
> dark side".

I fully realise it's a thankless task...

--
Spike

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<6147674e-8cc9-40bf-95ab-26301a1f55b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8279&group=uk.rec.cycling#8279

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2022 11:29:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Wed, 13 Apr 2022 18:29 UTC

Apryl, Somewhere Down South, United States, 1 day ago

They said when they arrested her she was under the influence. She stated that they gave her fentanyl at the hospital. She is probably addicted to heroin, went to the hospital with fake pain, got some fentanyl and was driving that way. Pain medication constipates you, so unlikely that she had to use the restroom. Was more likely that after she hit them she was so scared she defecated.

> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10707965/Two-brothers-filmed-just-killed-driver-uncontrollably-defecating.html

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<jbp80aFdn52U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8282&group=uk.rec.cycling#8282

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 01:25:46 +0100
 by: JNugent - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 00:25 UTC

> Apryl, Somewhere Down South, United States, 1 day ago
>
> They said when they arrested her she was under the influence. She stated that they gave her fentanyl at the hospital. She is probably addicted to heroin, went to the hospital with fake pain, got some fentanyl and was driving that way. Pain medication constipates you, so unlikely that she had to use the restroom. Was more likely that after she hit them she was so scared she defecated.
>
>>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10707965/Two-brothers-filmed-just-killed-driver-uncontrollably-defecating.html

Where did you get your medical degree, "Apryl"?

Did you major in long-distance diagnosis?

We could have done with more like you during lockdown. Or something.

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<dba29324-32b2-4366-bdde-abacbaae4936n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8289&group=uk.rec.cycling#8289

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 02:48:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 09:48 UTC

Ginger Snap , The Shire, United Kingdom, 2 days ago

There is zero excuse for driving while under the influence. Furthermore, if she knows that her IBS can cause her to suddenly and uncontrollably defecate then she shouldn't be behind the wheel for that reason either!

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<jbqd3lFkeonU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8293&group=uk.rec.cycling#8293

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 11:59:01 +0100
 by: JNugent - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 10:59 UTC

On 14/04/2022 10:48 am, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> Ginger Snap , The Shire, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
>
> There is zero excuse for driving while under the influence. Furthermore, if she knows that her IBS can cause her to suddenly and uncontrollably defecate then she shouldn't be behind the wheel for that reason either!

*If*...

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<jbqd6kFkeonU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8294&group=uk.rec.cycling#8294

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 12:00:36 +0100
 by: JNugent - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 11:00 UTC

On 14/04/2022 10:48 am, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> Ginger Snap , The Shire, United Kingdom, 2 days ago
>
> There is zero excuse for driving while under the influence. Furthermore, if she knows that her IBS can cause her to suddenly and uncontrollably defecate then she shouldn't be behind the wheel for that reason either!

Aren't fairy-cyclists illegally racing on the highway in the UK advised
to wear special Spandex clothing that is effectively an adult-sized
diaper (as the Americans would have it)?

It saves them having to stop to defecate on village greens, which has to
be a small mercy all round.

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<5c61c680-faa4-4b33-96c3-3a392a8422b1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8296&group=uk.rec.cycling#8296

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 04:05:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 11:05 UTC

Roknlive, Jacksonville, United States, 3 days ago

Now she can do her business in the corner of a prison cell in front of other criminals.

mutigers1987, Chicago, United States, 3 days ago

No one is ever responsible for their actions. An excuse for everything. Let's hope she gets held accountable for killing these two innocent people.

> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10707965/Two-brothers-filmed-just-killed-driver-uncontrollably-defecating.html

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<jbqhbfFl5ovU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8314&group=uk.rec.cycling#8314

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 12:11:29 +0000
 by: Spike - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 12:11 UTC

On 13/04/2022 18:29, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> They said when they arrested her she was under the influence. She stated that they gave her fentanyl at the hospital. She is probably addicted to heroin, went to the hospital with fake pain, got some fentanyl and was driving that way. Pain medication constipates you, so unlikely that she had to use the restroom. Was more likely that after she hit them she was so scared she defecated.

So, her bowels were locked up, until they weren't. Wow!

--
Spike

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<d6bd121b-8933-4755-9d0a-6809a134cc47n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8315&group=uk.rec.cycling#8315

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 05:13:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Thu, 14 Apr 2022 12:13 UTC

Libpocracy99, The other Jersey, United States, 3 days ago

I hate irresponsible drunks. Just stay home on the couch and soil yourself all alone.

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<t3i8ak$3fd$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8468&group=uk.rec.cycling#8468

From: dr6...@gmail.com (TMS320)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 00:36:51 +0100
 by: TMS320 - Sun, 17 Apr 2022 23:36 UTC

On 13/04/2022 14:25, JNugent wrote:
> On 13/04/2022 08:54 am, TMS320 wrote:
>> On 13/04/2022 01:22, JNugent wrote:
>>
>>> Would you believe that a cyclist in this group used to boast of
>>> getting drunk while sitting in a hole in the floor of his garage? And
>>> later on, manifested certain evidence of mental illness?
>>
>>> [You may think I am exaggerating. I am not.]
>>
>> What an incredibly stupid person you are.
>
> Which post of my post was in the slightest bit non-factual?

What you report doesn't change the fact about you.

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<jc3q4rFej48U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8472&group=uk.rec.cycling#8472

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 01:36:44 +0100
 by: JNugent - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 00:36 UTC

On 18/04/2022 12:36 am, TMS320 wrote:

> On 13/04/2022 14:25, JNugent wrote:

>>> What an incredibly stupid person you are.
>
>> Which post of my post was in the slightest bit non-factual?
>
> What you report doesn't change the fact about you.

Thank you for admitting (at last) that I posted only the truth.

Re: PICTURED: Suspected drunk driver who claimed she struck and killed two brothers participating in Utah bike race because she was 'uncontrollably defecating'

<bae111bb-10d2-4860-b177-cb327d679e0cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8480&group=uk.rec.cycling#8480

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 02:33:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 18 Apr 2022 09:33 UTC

The real BarbieWorld, Bobcaygeon, Canada, 6 days ago

The only thing that was full of crap wasn't her body, but her story. Liar and a killer.