Satellite Safety Tip #14: If you see a bright streak in the sky coming at you, duck.

aus+uk / uk.rec.motorcycles / any vehicle weight experts here?

SubjectAuthor
* any vehicle weight experts here?siwilson
+* any vehicle weight experts here?Pete Fisher
|`- any vehicle weight experts here?Pete Fisher
+* any vehicle weight experts here?Turby
|`* any vehicle weight experts here?Ace
| `- any vehicle weight experts here?siwilson
+- any vehicle weight experts here?ajh
`* any vehicle weight experts here?Krusty
 `* any vehicle weight experts here?siwilson
  `* any vehicle weight experts here?Bruce Horrocks
   `* any vehicle weight experts here?geoffC
    +- any vehicle weight experts here?Pete Fisher
    `* any vehicle weight experts here?siwilson
     `* any vehicle weight experts here?geoffC
      +- any vehicle weight experts here?wessie
      +* any vehicle weight experts here?Turby
      |`- any vehicle weight experts here?Mark Olson
      `* any vehicle weight experts here?Higgins
       `- any vehicle weight experts here?geoffC

1
any vehicle weight experts here?

<j6fvqgF4pksU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8222&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8222

From: siwil...@nodamnspam.hotmail.com (siwilson)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Subject: any vehicle weight experts here?
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 19:49:36 +0000
 by: siwilson - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 19:49 UTC

Let's say for arguments sake a person has a Ford Transit based vehicle
that has a rear axle limit of 2600kg and a front axle rating of 1600 kg.

In theory this vehicle can be rated to 4200kg but its current plate
reads 3500kg.

There's at least one company can give me a piece of paper that enables
this to happen, but they want quite a bit of money for that piece of
paper. There used to be another guy that could provide said evidence but
according the internet he passed away fairly recently.

Anyone done this before, or know where I could get the right piece of
paper from?

--
/Simon

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<j6g3fvF5frjU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8223&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8223

From: pet...@ps-fisher.demon.co.uk (Pete Fisher)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Subject: Re: any vehicle weight experts here?
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 20:52:14 +0000
 by: Pete Fisher - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 20:52 UTC

On 08/02/2022 19:49, siwilson wrote:
> Let's say for arguments sake a person has a Ford Transit based vehicle
> that has a rear axle limit of 2600kg and a front axle rating of 1600 kg.
>
> In theory this vehicle can be rated to 4200kg but its current plate
> reads 3500kg.
>
> There's at least one company can give me a piece of paper that enables
> this to happen, but they want quite a bit of money for that piece of
> paper. There used to be another guy that could provide said evidence but
> according the internet he passed away fairly recently.
>
> Anyone done this before, or know where I could get the right piece of
> paper from?

Dunno, but there was a long thread on the Vantage Motor Home FB group
about axle weights not long ago. I there a general FB group that might
know the drill? Yes I know a lot of FB groups are expert free, fact
deserts (UKRM for example).

The Vantage (private) one is ace. Can ask on there "for a friend" if you
like.

I realised I still had a tow bar mounting light motorcycle carrier in
the shed while starting to clear it out. It used to work for the SWM
across the back of a Opel Rekord estate. The Gilera 176 weighs < 100 Kgs
so might be OK on the Ducato 2.3. The van, however, is knocking on the
3500 Kg limit once converted anyway (RAC recovery limit).

One way to find out if it affects ride and handling, though heaving the
175 up on to it might defeat me these days.

--
Moto Morini 2C/375, Moto Morini 2C/350
Gilera 175 Sport, Husqvarna 401 Svartpilen

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<stum75$ifo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8224&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8224

From: xsu...@xmail.com (Turby)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:09:56 -0800
 by: Turby - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:09 UTC

On 2/8/2022 11:49 AM, siwilson wrote:
> Let's say for arguments sake a person has a Ford Transit based vehicle
> that has a rear axle limit of 2600kg and a front axle rating of 1600 kg.
>
> In theory this vehicle can be rated to 4200kg but its current plate
> reads 3500kg.
>
> There's at least one company can give me a piece of paper that enables
> this to happen, but they want quite a bit of money for that piece of
> paper. There used to be another guy that could provide said evidence but
> according the internet he passed away fairly recently.
>
> Anyone done this before, or know where I could get the right piece of
> paper from?

JOOC, why do you need the piece of paper? Where might you be required to
show it?

--
The erstwhile Thomas
FJR1300, R1200GS, ST1100 (in memoriam)

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<j6g5ogF5tkcU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8225&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8225

From: new...@loampitsfarm.co.uk (ajh)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:30:56 +0000
 by: ajh - Tue, 8 Feb 2022 21:30 UTC

On 08/02/2022 19:49, siwilson wrote:
> Let's say for arguments sake a person has a Ford Transit based vehicle
> that has a rear axle limit of 2600kg and a front axle rating of 1600 kg.
>
> In theory this vehicle can be rated to 4200kg but its current plate
> reads 3500kg.
>
> There's at least one company can give me a piece of paper that enables
> this to happen, but they want quite a bit of money for that piece of
> paper. There used to be another guy that could provide said evidence but
> according the internet he passed away fairly recently.
>
> Anyone done this before, or know where I could get the right piece of
> paper from?

I don't know, I only got involved with upping the towing limit of a
Hilux to 3.5 tonnes and that was a paper exercise.

The transits that were sold as 4.2 MAM had a higher ratio final drive
than the 3.5 tonne ones but else were the same.

Of course in the UK market they wouldn't have had much market share as
they would require tachographs and operator's licence.

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<ji070hth903tegp8bfvrvk5a6k3eb5gcn4@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8226&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8226

From: Ace...@ch.com (Ace)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2022 10:02:09 +0100
 by: Ace - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 09:02 UTC

On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:09:56 -0800, Turby <xsurf@xmail.com> wrote:

>On 2/8/2022 11:49 AM, siwilson wrote:
>> In theory this vehicle can be rated to 4200kg but its current plate
>> reads 3500kg.

>JOOC, why do you need the piece of paper? Where might you be required to
>show it?

IANAE, but it will be listed on the registration document, and one
could be pulled over and checked by police and found to be overladen.
They do randomly pull goods vehicles from time to tine and escort them
to a weighbridge.

--
Ace
http://www.chaletbeauroc.com/

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<j6hqmbFfdqrU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8227&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8227

From: pet...@ps-fisher.demon.co.uk (Pete Fisher)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2022 12:34:17 +0000
 by: Pete Fisher - Wed, 9 Feb 2022 12:34 UTC

On 08/02/2022 20:52, Pete Fisher wrote:

> I realised I still had a tow bar mounting light motorcycle carrier in
> the shed while starting to clear it out. It used to work for the SWM
> across the back of a Opel Rekord estate. The Gilera 176 weighs < 100 Kgs
> so might be OK on the Ducato 2.3. The van, however, is knocking on the
> 3500 Kg limit once converted anyway (RAC recovery limit).
>
> One way to find out if it affects ride and handling, though heaving the
> 175 up on to it might defeat me these days.

Fits a treat. The 175 wouldn't stick out beyond the van at all, however,
either Guiseppe was economical with the truth about the weight stated in
the handbook, or I am even weaker than I thought.

I can lift either end well off the deck but heaving it up on to the
carrier would be beyond me unaided. Probably a seat of the pants
indication that it would really be too much weight in that location.

--
Moto Morini 2C/375, Moto Morini 2C/350
Gilera 175 Sport, Husqvarna 401 Svartpilen
1937 Sunbeam Model 14 250 Sports
"Do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in the reality"

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<su2n7a$l8f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8229&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8229

From: dontwant...@nowhere.invalid (Krusty)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 09:51:38 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Krusty - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 09:51 UTC

siwilson wrote:

> Let's say for arguments sake a person has a Ford Transit based
> vehicle that has a rear axle limit of 2600kg and a front axle rating
> of 1600 kg.
>
> In theory this vehicle can be rated to 4200kg but its current plate
> reads 3500kg.
>
> There's at least one company can give me a piece of paper that
> enables this to happen, but they want quite a bit of money for that
> piece of paper. There used to be another guy that could provide said
> evidence but according the internet he passed away fairly recently.
>
> Anyone done this before, or know where I could get the right piece of
> paper from?

SvTech are the only ones I know of, & presumably the ones you're
referring to. I have one of their labels stuck on the MoHo. Are you
really sure you want to do it though? I was going to until I discovered
the downsides of being over 3.5T, like needing a GoBox in Austria, &
having to take a new test if I manage to emigrate as 'grandfather
rights' don't carry over to foreign licences.

--
Krusty

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<j6l8nmF53slU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8241&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8241

From: siwil...@nodamnspam.hotmail.com (siwilson)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:52:22 +0000
 by: siwilson - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 19:52 UTC

On 09/02/2022 09:02, Ace wrote:
> On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 13:09:56 -0800, Turby <xsurf@xmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2/8/2022 11:49 AM, siwilson wrote:
>>> In theory this vehicle can be rated to 4200kg but its current plate
>>> reads 3500kg.
>
>> JOOC, why do you need the piece of paper? Where might you be required to
>> show it?
>
> IANAE, but it will be listed on the registration document, and one
> could be pulled over and checked by police and found to be overladen.
> They do randomly pull goods vehicles from time to tine and escort them
> to a weighbridge.

It's also on the identification plate on the vehicle. Allegedly the
estimate is 80% of motorhomes are overweight. The payload allowance is
very low on them, as the manufacturers do all they can to make them
legal to drive with a normal car license.

As I want to sometimes carry two bikes I'm almost certain it will be
over its current limit and the fines can be quite steep.

--
/Simon

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<j6l9cmF56rtU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8242&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8242

From: siwil...@nodamnspam.hotmail.com (siwilson)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 20:03:34 +0000
 by: siwilson - Thu, 10 Feb 2022 20:03 UTC

On 10/02/2022 09:51, Krusty wrote:
> siwilson wrote:
>
>> Let's say for arguments sake a person has a Ford Transit based
>> vehicle that has a rear axle limit of 2600kg and a front axle rating
>> of 1600 kg.
>>
>> In theory this vehicle can be rated to 4200kg but its current plate
>> reads 3500kg.
>>
>> There's at least one company can give me a piece of paper that
>> enables this to happen, but they want quite a bit of money for that
>> piece of paper. There used to be another guy that could provide said
>> evidence but according the internet he passed away fairly recently.
>>
>> Anyone done this before, or know where I could get the right piece of
>> paper from?
>
> SvTech are the only ones I know of, & presumably the ones you're
> referring to. I have one of their labels stuck on the MoHo. Are you
> really sure you want to do it though? I was going to until I discovered
> the downsides of being over 3.5T, like needing a GoBox in Austria, &
> having to take a new test if I manage to emigrate as 'grandfather
> rights' don't carry over to foreign licences.

Yes, having made a number of enquiries it seems that they really are the
only game in town.

Fairly sure it's the right thing to do right now, it's a much simpler
process to downplate again if I need to.

Also the reduction in tax helps.

If I CBA I might drive over to a weighbridge and see how close/over it
actually is.

--
/Simon

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<27e062d6-d171-d5df-0e6f-5d324768f45e@scorecrow.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8244&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8244

From: 07....@scorecrow.com (Bruce Horrocks)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 00:25:13 +0000
 by: Bruce Horrocks - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 00:25 UTC

On 10/02/2022 20:03, siwilson wrote:
> If I CBA I might drive over to a weighbridge and see how close/over it
> actually is.

The trouble with that is they might not let you drive away again
afterwards if it's over!

--
Bruce Horrocks
FJR1300AS

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<su541i$ph6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8245&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8245

From: me...@home.nl (geoffC)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:42:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: geoffC - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 07:42 UTC

On 11/02/2022 01:25, Bruce Horrocks wrote:
>On 10/02/2022 20:03, siwilson wrote:
>> If I CBA I might drive over to a weighbridge and see how close/over it
>> actually is.
>
>The trouble with that is they might not let you drive away again
>afterwards if it's over!

I'd have thought any factory dealing in bulk goods will weigh it and they
don't GAF as long as you hand over your fiver

--
Geoff

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<j6mlleFd0atU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8246&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8246

From: pet...@ps-fisher.demon.co.uk (Pete Fisher)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 08:39:08 +0000
 by: Pete Fisher - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 08:39 UTC

On 11/02/2022 07:42, geoffC wrote:
> On 11/02/2022 01:25, Bruce Horrocks wrote:
>> On 10/02/2022 20:03, siwilson wrote:
>>> If I CBA I might drive over to a weighbridge and see how close/over
>>> it actually is.
>>
>> The trouble with that is they might not let you drive away again
>> afterwards if it's over!
>
> I'd have thought any factory dealing in bulk goods will weigh it and they
> don't GAF as long as you hand over your fiver

Should work for gross weight. Perhaps not so cooperative for axle
weights? Two fivers - or even three if twin rear axle (such mega RVs do
exist but all over 3500 by default I guess - often barred from grass
only sites)?

Lots of discussion on the Vantage FB group re axle weights, apropos tyre
pressures - but that's another story.

--
Moto Morini 2C/375, Moto Morini 2C/350
Gilera 175 Sport, Husqvarna 401 Svartpilen
1937 Sunbeam Model 14 250 Sports
"Do not adjust your mind, there is a fault in the reality"

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<j6n93oFgk6fU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8257&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8257

From: siwil...@nodamnspam.hotmail.com (siwilson)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:11:04 +0000
 by: siwilson - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 14:11 UTC

On 11/02/2022 07:42, geoffC wrote:
> On 11/02/2022 01:25, Bruce Horrocks wrote:
>> On 10/02/2022 20:03, siwilson wrote:
>>> If I CBA I might drive over to a weighbridge and see how close/over
>>> it actually is.
>>
>> The trouble with that is they might not let you drive away again
>> afterwards if it's over!
>
> I'd have thought any factory dealing in bulk goods will weigh it and they
> don't GAF as long as you hand over your fiver

I read of some guy that pulls up to scrapyards on the pretence of asking
for directions, then looks over at their scales whilst doing so.

I call BS on that but it make me smirk.

--
/Simon

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<su6df8$u3s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8267&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8267

From: me...@home.nl (geoffC)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 19:29:44 -0000 (UTC)
 by: geoffC - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 19:29 UTC

On 11/02/2022 15:11, siwilson wrote:
>On 11/02/2022 07:42, geoffC wrote:
>>>
>>> The trouble with that is they might not let you drive away again
>>> afterwards if it's over!
>>
>> I'd have thought any factory dealing in bulk goods will weigh it and they
>> don't GAF as long as you hand over your fiver
>>

>I read of some guy that pulls up to scrapyards on the pretence of asking
>for directions, then looks over at their scales whilst doing so.
>
>I call BS on that but it make me smirk.

I could point you to an unmanned weighbridge in Belgium, you only have to
pay if you want to print a ticket.
--
Geoff

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<XnsAE3BCF16DAFA3wtymmmsas@144.76.35.252>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8268&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8268

From: willnotw...@tesco.net (wessie)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 20:21:28 -0000 (UTC)
 by: wessie - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 20:21 UTC

geoffC <me@home.nl> wrote in news:su6df8$u3s$1@dont-email.me:

> On 11/02/2022 15:11, siwilson wrote:

>>> I'd have thought any factory dealing in bulk goods will weigh it and
>>> they don't GAF as long as you hand over your fiver
>>>

>>I read of some guy that pulls up to scrapyards on the pretence of
>>asking for directions, then looks over at their scales whilst doing
>>so.
>>
>>I call BS on that but it make me smirk.
>
> I could point you to an unmanned weighbridge in Belgium, you only have
> pay if you want to print a ticket.

https://www.oxfordshire.gov.uk/business/licences-and-permits/weighbridges

lists several from a fiver - the farms might be the best bet as they are
unlikely to be staffed by people that know or care about the regs. They
just want to weigh the spuds or sugar beet leaving the farm.

I imagine most counties have similar lists

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<su6h6f$o8b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8270&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8270

From: xsu...@xmail.com (Turby)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 12:33:19 -0800
 by: Turby - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 20:33 UTC

On 2/11/2022 11:29 AM, geoffC wrote:
> On 11/02/2022 15:11, siwilson wrote:

>>> I'd have thought any factory dealing in bulk goods will weigh it and
>>> they
>>> don't GAF as long as you hand over your fiver
>>>

>> I read of some guy that pulls up to scrapyards on the pretence of
>> asking for directions, then looks over at their scales whilst doing so.
>>
>> I call BS on that but it make me smirk.
>
> I could point you to an unmanned weighbridge in Belgium, you only have to
> pay if you want to print a ticket.

I know one in the middle of nowhere in Utah that's free.

--
The erstwhile Thomas
FJR1300, R1200GS, ST1100 (in memoriam)

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<su6nft$15j$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8273&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8273

From: ols...@tiny.invalid (Mark Olson)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:20:45 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Mark Olson - Fri, 11 Feb 2022 22:20 UTC

Turby <xsurf@xmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/11/2022 11:29 AM, geoffC wrote:

>>> I read of some guy that pulls up to scrapyards on the pretence of
>>> asking for directions, then looks over at their scales whilst doing so.
>>>
>>> I call BS on that but it make me smirk.
>>
>> I could point you to an unmanned weighbridge in Belgium, you only have to
>> pay if you want to print a ticket.
>
> I know one in the middle of nowhere in Utah that's free.

The local scrapyard where I bring Al cans, old batteries, etc. has
one (obvs) and I don't believe they charge for just a look. I imagine
they want some $$$ if you ask for a printout.

Last time I used it to weigh a vehicle it was to scrap a 1979 Dodge
Omni hatchback. The fellow at the window told me they couldn't accept
it with an intact R-12 Freon gas A/C unit. When I whipped out my
utility knife to cut the hoses he said "not here!" so I dragged the
car to the other side of the tracks, did the deed, and _then_ it was
OK to be accepted into their pit of destruction.

--
FJR1300A, GL1000, KLR650A6F, EX250J9A, DR200SE, Vespa Ciao

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<su8371$2ep$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8275&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8275

From: the.best...@gmail.com (Higgins)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 10:46:57 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:7QbdDpGFt9VcdWIlJFFSXNnWmDI=
 by: Higgins - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 10:46 UTC

geoffC <me@home.nl> wrote:
> On 11/02/2022 15:11, siwilson wrote:

>>> I'd have thought any factory dealing in bulk goods will weigh it and they
>>> don't GAF as long as you hand over your fiver
>>>

>> I read of some guy that pulls up to scrapyards on the pretence of asking
>> for directions, then looks over at their scales whilst doing so.
>>
>> I call BS on that but it make me smirk.
>
> I could point you to an unmanned weighbridge in Belgium, you only have to
> pay if you want to print a ticket.

I’m trying to find a weighbridge around Paris but my Google skills are
failing dismally. All the results seem to be weighbridge suppliers.

Re: any vehicle weight experts here?

<su8499$8nq$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8276&group=uk.rec.motorcycles#8276

From: me...@home.nl (geoffC)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.motorcycles
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2022 11:05:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: geoffC - Sat, 12 Feb 2022 11:05 UTC

Higgins wrote:

> geoffC <me@home.nl> wrote:
> close/over >>>>> it actually is.

> and they >>> don't GAF as long as you hand over your fiver
> >>>

> >> I read of some guy that pulls up to scrapyards on the pretence of
> asking >> for directions, then looks over at their scales whilst
> doing so. >>
> >> I call BS on that but it make me smirk.
> >
> > I could point you to an unmanned weighbridge in Belgium, you only
> > have to pay if you want to print a ticket.
>
> I’m trying to find a weighbridge around Paris but my Google skills are
> failing dismally. All the results seem to be weighbridge suppliers.

Ere y'are then : https://goo.gl/maps/CBCJGnUtRZbT2NYv5

It's on the road to Paris (for me anyway) :-)

--
Geoff
Honda NTV650