life, n.: That brief interlude between nothingness and eternity.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...

SubjectAuthor
* Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines o*Ördög*
`* Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something*Ördög*
 `* Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something somethingFran
  `* Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something*Ördög*
   `* Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something somethingFran
    +* Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something somethingÖrdög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster
    |+- Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something*Ördög*
    |`- Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something somethingFran
    `* Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something*Ördög*
     `- Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something somethingFran

1
Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...

<B6N9J.1101853$fAMf.1004823@fx05.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8152&group=aus.politics#8152

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Subject: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 03:04:01 GMT
 by: *Ördög* - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 03:04 UTC

*Covid's Biggest Hypocrites*
/ friendlyjordies /
< https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XozVsW_yUI >
{ Video length: 17min 42sec }

"Sky News' New Business Model: Entrapment"
~~

Just as Murdoch's Sky(fake)News Australia is imitating Murdoch's
Fox(fake)News USA so are assorted members of the LNP trying to imitate
the assorted crazies of the US MAGA-GOP crowd!

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Want to see the most spiteful nasties of Australian politics?
Here I show you:

Just look no farther than the Liberal Party of Australia and
its dumb coalition partner:

This is their fundamental ideology (if one can call it that):
Capitalist neo-liberal/libertarian lies and alternate reality,
Lack of compassion for the already downtrodden,
Sociopathic greed & envy,
Endemic nepotistic and plutocratic corruption,
Vicious hunger for power and "born to rule mentality",
Xtian fundamentalism
Never ending misogyny & homophobia
Undeniable Anglo-Celtic racism and supremacy,
Unbridled hate for the underclasses,
Unrelenting vengeance seeking against political opponents...

Re: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...

<ska3fr$t9k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8178&group=aus.politics#8178

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Subject: Re: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something
along these lines of BS ...
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 20:19:58 -0000
 by: *Ördög* - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 20:19 UTC

On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 03:04:01 GMT
*Ördög* <devil@your.service.org> wrote:

> ALP in Victoria inherently corrupt.

> They think they can rule with no regard to the law,

Thanks for posting that wog boy, now do us all a favour, and piss off
back to that shithole called Hungary.

Re: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...

<skaft4$1mn$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8190&group=aus.politics#8190

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
along these lines of BS ...
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:53:08 +1100
 by: Fran - Thu, 14 Oct 2021 23:53 UTC

On 15/10/2021 7:19 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 03:04:01 GMT
> *Ördög* <devil@your.service.org> wrote:
>
>> ALP in Victoria inherently corrupt.
>
>> They think they can rule with no regard to the law,
>
> Thanks for posting that wog boy, now do us all a favour, and piss off
> back to that shithole called Hungary.

Take your own advice LNP nym stealing troll and climb back under your rock.

Re: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...

<skb91q$vr8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8193&group=aus.politics#8193

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
along these lines of BS ...
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2021 07:02:17 -0000
 by: *Ördög* - Fri, 15 Oct 2021 07:02 UTC

On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:53:08 +1100
Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com> wrote:

> On 15/10/2021 7:19 am, *Ördög* wrote:
> > On Thu, 14 Oct 2021 03:04:01 GMT
> > *Ördög* <devil@your.service.org> wrote:
> >
> >> ALP in Victoria inherently corrupt.
> >
> >> They think they can rule with no regard to the law,
> >
> > Thanks for posting that wog boy, now do us all a favour, and piss
> > off back to that shithole called Hungary.
>
> Take your own advice LNP nym stealing troll and climb back under your
> rock.

And you too sock puppet bitch. FOAD.

Re: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...

<skd7o7$k6f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8208&group=aus.politics#8208

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
along these lines of BS ...
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 11:52:20 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 00:52 UTC

On 15/10/2021 6:02 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:53:08 +1100
> Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com> wrote:
>
>> On 15/10/2021 7:19 am, *Ördög* wrote:

>>> Thanks for posting that wog boy, now do us all a favour, and piss
>>> off back to that shithole called Hungary.
>>
>> Take your own advice LNP nym stealing troll and climb back under your
>> rock.
>>

> And you too sock puppet bitch. FOAD.

Again, I suggest you take your own advice and FOAD you sad nym stealing,
attention seeking, desperate dimwit.

In addition, and just to try to penetrate your ignorant skull even
though I know you are as thick as a brick and ineducable, I am not a
sock puppet and nor have I EVER used socks - I have only ever used one
name to post at any one time and that name has ALWAYS been my own.
Sadly, the same thing can't be said of you.

Re: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...

<YLpaJ.1244626$E24.529404@fx02.ams4>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8216&group=aus.politics#8216

From: dev...@your.scary.shadow.edu (Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster)
<devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
along these lines of BS ...
Newsgroups: aus.politics
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 01:18:48 GMT
 by: Ördög, that LNP Jo - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 01:18 UTC

skd7o7$k6f$1@dont-email.me, Fran:

> Again, I suggest you take your own advice and FOAD you sad nym stealing,
> attention seeking, desperate dimwit.

Fran, just ignore that pathetic moron regardless of what nym it is using.
Even if it can not be plonked using its stolen nyms for a kill file, its
stupid inputs can still be easily dealt with negating all of its
newsgroup activities:
The rule of * never FEED the bloody TROLL * is still the best method.

> In addition, and just to try to penetrate your ignorant skull even
> though I know you are as thick as a brick and ineducable, I am not a
> sock puppet and nor have I EVER used socks - I have only ever used one
> name to post at any one time and that name has ALWAYS been my own.
> Sadly, the same thing can't be said of you.

The creep does not even comprehend what a sockpuppet is.
It actually uses it as a derogatory term describing posters who disagree
with its newsgroup modus operandi of character assassinating targeted
posters not aligned with fanatical pro-LNP politics.

--
Ördög - 👹️ - The newsgroup Devil at your service.

Re: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...

<skdapo$qst$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8218&group=aus.politics#8218

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
along these lines of BS ...
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 01:42:14 -0000
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 01:42 UTC

On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 11:52:20 +1100
Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com> wrote:

> On 15/10/2021 6:02 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> > On Fri, 15 Oct 2021 10:53:08 +1100
> > Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com> wrote:

> >> Take your own advice LNP nym stealing troll and climb back under
> >> your rock.
> >>

> > And you too sock puppet bitch. FOAD.
>
> Again, I suggest you take your own advice and FOAD you sad nym
> stealing, attention seeking, desperate dimwit.
>
> In addition, and just to try to penetrate your ignorant skull even
> though I know you are as thick as a brick and ineducable, I am not a
> sock puppet and nor have I EVER used socks - I have only ever used
> one name to post at any one time and that name has ALWAYS been my
> own. Sadly, the same thing can't be said of you.

How sad to be you, bitch. Elitist, self proclaimed Internet policeman,
snob, sock puppet, no original thought, brown noser.

No wonder you should FOAD!

Re: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...

<skdapp$qst$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8219&group=aus.politics#8219

From: dev...@your.service.org (*Ördög*)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
along these lines of BS ...
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 01:43:03 -0000
 by: *Ördög* - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 01:43 UTC

On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 01:18:48 GMT
"Ördög," that LNP Jonzie troll buster <devil@your.scary.shadow.edu>
wrote:

> Fran, just ignore that pathetic moron regardless of what nym it is
> using.

So says Wog Dog, Commie loser. Get rid of the chip on your shoulder,
wog.

Re: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...

<ske41n$9eo$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8226&group=aus.politics#8226

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
along these lines of BS ...
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 19:55:20 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 08:55 UTC

On 16/10/2021 12:18 pm, Ördög, that LNP Jonzie troll buster wrote:
> skd7o7$k6f$1@dont-email.me, Fran:
>
>> Again, I suggest you take your own advice and FOAD you sad nym stealing,
>> attention seeking, desperate dimwit.
>
> Fran, just ignore that pathetic moron regardless of what nym it is using.

Aren't you enjoying it's hypocrisy? I sure am.

Just poking it slightly by returning it's own lame words towards it
turns out to be great fun. It takes offence! It can't cope! It froths
and foams!!!

Yet they are such dumb insults it uses and which I slung back at it.
I'd expect those sorts of insults from a pimply faced 14 year old so
for it to take such umbrage when I sling it's own dumb words back at it,
I find hugely amusing. The poor thing has no resilience and really
should find a hobby better suited to its limited ability to cope.

> Even if it can not be plonked using its stolen nyms for a kill file, its
> stupid inputs can still be easily dealt with negating all of its
> newsgroup activities:
> The rule of * never FEED the bloody TROLL * is still the best method.

Yeah I know - you keep saying that. But it's fun. It froths and foams
so easily. The oor thing doesn't even seem to recognise when it's own
words are being used back at it.
>> In addition, and just to try to penetrate your ignorant skull even
>> though I know you are as thick as a brick and ineducable, I am not a
>> sock puppet and nor have I EVER used socks - I have only ever used one
>> name to post at any one time and that name has ALWAYS been my own.
>> Sadly, the same thing can't be said of you.
>
> The creep does not even comprehend what a sockpuppet is.

Yeah I know. It says I'm a sock but given its nym thefts, nym shifts
and multiple sock use, ya can only laugh.

> It actually uses it as a derogatory term describing posters who disagree
> with its newsgroup modus operandi of character assassinating targeted
> posters not aligned with fanatical pro-LNP politics.

It wouldn't be so bad if it could EVER provide a reasoned critique for
any length of time. There have been so many occasions when we let it
survive for a short time under one of it's newest and multiple nym
shifts but it can't maintain it's new persona for more than a few posts.
The mask slips off and out comes the vitriol of it's LNP worship. Ever
transparent and predictable.

Re: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...

<ske4uc$fo3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8227&group=aus.politics#8227

From: f2r...@loonynutters.com (Fran)
Newsgroups: aus.politics
along these lines of BS ...
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 20:10:35 +1100
 by: Fran - Sat, 16 Oct 2021 09:10 UTC

On 16/10/2021 12:42 pm, *Ördög* wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Oct 2021 11:52:20 +1100
> Fran <f2r2a3@loonynutters.com> wrote:
>
>> On 15/10/2021 6:02 pm, *Ördög* wrote:

>>> And you too sock puppet bitch. FOAD.
>>
>> Again, I suggest you take your own advice and FOAD you sad nym
>> stealing, attention seeking, desperate dimwit.
>>
>> In addition, and just to try to penetrate your ignorant skull even
>> though I know you are as thick as a brick and ineducable, I am not a
>> sock puppet and nor have I EVER used socks - I have only ever used
>> one name to post at any one time and that name has ALWAYS been my
>> own. Sadly, the same thing can't be said of you.
>>

> How sad to be you, bitch. Elitist, self proclaimed Internet policeman,
> snob, sock puppet, no original thought, brown noser.

LOL. How sad to be you. You seem to expect me to be insulted by your
comments.

All I see in your words is a sad, inadequate, little fellow who
desperately tries to be relevant and who repeatedly tries to gain my
attention.

And, sweetie, when it comes to 'original thought', I'm telling you when
a sad little fellow like you calls me a 'bitch' and to 'FOAD', you're
being totally predictable and totally UNORIGINAL. Every brainless, ill
educated, limp dick, inadequate little boy has used EXACTLY those very
words to every woman with whom they can't cope ever since social media
was invented. Grow up loser.

> No wonder you should FOAD!

You started this duddums so why don't YOU take your inadequate loser
self off somewhere and FOAD. But do it quietly as your whining is so
unattractive.

aus+uk / aus.politics / Re: Ivermectin shall set the LNP free ... or something something along these lines of BS ...