Newsgroups: uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.computer.workshop
From: DGB...@nomail.afraid.org (David Brooks)
Subject: Do Macs need antivirus? Views from Macworld today.
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 21:42:02 +0100
 by: David Brooks - Thu, 28 Apr 2022 20:42 UTC

Best antivirus software for protecting your Mac from viruses and
malware. https://www.macworld.com/author/karen_haslam

Keep your Mac and your data safe with the best antivirus software. Here
are the best choices according to our in-depth reviews ......

"As to the question of which antivirus software you should choose for
your Mac, our current top pick is Intego Mac Internet Security. However,
you will find several other recommendations below that may suit you
better, depending upon the type and number of devices that need
protection and also how much you want to pay.

Our top contenders dominate by posting perfect (or virtually near
perfect) scores from security research labs, passing our own malware
detection tests with flying colors, offering well-designed interfaces,
and even throwing in extra features like a firewall or password manager."

(Note the absence of ClamXav!)

aus+uk / uk.comp.sys.mac / Do Macs need antivirus? Views from Macworld today.