From: vicky.ay...@gmail.com (Vicky)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: fb reaction to last night's TA
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 09:52:49 +0100
 by: Vicky - Mon, 16 May 2022 08:52 UTC

Talking about liking Weaver, the only good thing last night, together
with the solution to puddinggate

'You do know it’s being played by the same dog that played Scruff,
don’t you?'

Listening to part of Farming Today this morning there is apparently a
bad shortage of vets. They are on the rare species list and people can
come on to vet from abroad if they have the language skills and pass a
vet exam, a UK one I think like Drs.

It is affecting how animals can be vaccinated as vets have so many
various duties and certifications to do. There are apparently
government measures targetting vets in training to help, presumably
financially as vet training is long and expensive. Freddie likes
animals but is not that bright, is he? I suppose he can't decide to
leave LL to his pushy sister and go and train. Which young people in
Ambridge might dothat? How old is Mia's brither? And who else is the
right age?

Re: fb reaction to last night's TA

<t5tt0u$ulv$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8286&group=uk.media.radio.archers#8286

From: carolet....@gmail.com (carolet)
Newsgroups: uk.media.radio.archers
Subject: Re: fb reaction to last night's TA
Date: Mon, 16 May 2022 17:10:07 +0100
 by: carolet - Mon, 16 May 2022 16:10 UTC

On 16/05/2022 09:52, Vicky wrote:
> Talking about liking Weaver, the only good thing last night, together
> with the solution to puddinggate
>
> 'You do know it’s being played by the same dog that played Scruff,
> don’t you?'
>
> Listening to part of Farming Today this morning there is apparently a
> bad shortage of vets. They are on the rare species list and people can
> come on to vet from abroad if they have the language skills and pass a
> vet exam, a UK one I think like Drs.
>
> It is affecting how animals can be vaccinated as vets have so many
> various duties and certifications to do. There are apparently
> government measures targetting vets in training to help, presumably
> financially as vet training is long and expensive. Freddie likes
> animals but is not that bright, is he? I suppose he can't decide to
> leave LL to his pushy sister and go and train. Which young people in
> Ambridge might dothat? How old is Mia's brither? And who else is the
> right age?

Jake was born about 2004. I don't believe that we have and exact date.

--
CaroleT