From: inva...@invalid.com (soup)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: New 3D printer
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 18:05:28 +0000
 by: soup - Tue, 22 Mar 2022 18:05 UTC

Well it's arrived (the Ender3 Pro ).

Excellent service (SO FAR, Look on the bright side soup everything is
going to be fine) ordered it Saturday from their UK distribution centre
came today about five past twelve (even though it's a Chinese company
they have a UK distribution centre.).
Dislike buying Chinese but it has so much going for it, I felt origin
be damned .

Currently re-watching unboxing and assembly YouTube videos, shall tackle
the actual building of it late, possibly tomorrow though might wait till
the weekend and let my son 'help' me. If I can wait that long!