Matrimony isn't a word, it's a sentence.

aus+uk / aus.cars / Re: musing while mowing the lawn

SubjectAuthor
* musing while mowing the lawnYosemite Sam
+* musing while mowing the lawnXeno
|`- musing while mowing the lawnYosemite Sam
+- musing while mowing the lawnalvey
+- musing while mowing the lawnClocky
`* musing while mowing the lawnjonz
 +* musing while mowingYosemite Sam
 |`* musing while mowingClocky
 | `* musing while mowingYosemite Sam
 |  `* musing while mowingkeithr0
 |   `* musing while mowingNoddy
 |    `- musing while mowingalvey
 `* musing while mowing the lawnDaryl
  +- musing while mowing the lawnYosemite Sam
  +- musing while mowing the lawnXeno
  `* musing while mowing the lawnalvey
   +- musing while mowing the lawnClocky
   +* musing while mowing the lawnYosemite Sam
   |`- musing while mowing the lawnXeno
   `* musing while mowing the lawnalvey
    `* musing while mowing the lawnYosemite Sam
     `* musing while mowing the lawnkeithr0
      +- musing while mowing the lawnYosemite Sam
      `- musing while mowing the lawnalvey

1
musing while mowing the lawn

<j12slrFf4utU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8253&group=aus.cars#8253

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: musing while mowing the lawn
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:17:19 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 04:17 UTC

I don't want or need a lawn, but I have one, and so lawn mowing is a
periodical necessary chore. so after posting and reading here, I bit the
bullet, and went outside to mow the grass.  while doing so, I was
reflecting on some things posted, and it occurred to me, that despite
the many pics noddy has shown us, including those recent of the parts
washing machine he copied from the net, his old truck with unsafe seat
belts, and going right back to hoisting a lotus unsafely, and his blown
tractor tire, and so many others I don't even recall, there has never
been even ONE (afaik) of the famed Noddy's Automotive of North Altona!
not one photo of the shop, inside or outside, not one photo of the staff
smiling gleefully, not one of any of the countless jobs he worked on,
not one of anything!! One would think that someone so proud of his
achievements to post pics of the construction of a trailer for example,
would be so very proud of a business he operated for 15 years, that
repaired "more exotic cars than you can poke a stick at", and so there
would be a plethora of photos showing his great success and skill.
However, none have ever been shown here. (afaik) So how about it mr.
noddy? can we please see some pics of the famed NA of NA?

--
"A mans got to know his limitations"
- clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<j12tcgFfac3U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8256&group=aus.cars#8256

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: musing while mowing the lawn
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:26:53 +1100
 by: Xeno - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 04:26 UTC

On 5/12/21 3:17 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> I don't want or need a lawn, but I have one, and so lawn mowing is a
> periodical necessary chore. so after posting and reading here, I bit the
> bullet, and went outside to mow the grass.  while doing so, I was
> reflecting on some things posted, and it occurred to me, that despite
> the many pics noddy has shown us, including those recent of the parts
> washing machine he copied from the net, his old truck with unsafe seat
> belts, and going right back to hoisting a lotus unsafely, and his blown
> tractor tire, and so many others I don't even recall, there has never
> been even ONE (afaik) of the famed Noddy's Automotive of North Altona!
> not one photo of the shop, inside or outside, not one photo of the staff
> smiling gleefully, not one of any of the countless jobs he worked on,
> not one of anything!! One would think that someone so proud of his
> achievements to post pics of the construction of a trailer for example,
> would be so very proud of a business he operated for 15 years, that
> repaired "more exotic cars than you can poke a stick at", and so there
> would be a plethora of photos showing his great success and skill.
> However, none have ever been shown here. (afaik) So how about it mr.
> noddy? can we please see some pics of the famed NA of NA?

Unsurprising he has no pics, he didn't own the business for the 15 years
as claimed, only a business *registration* in that name for three (3)
years.
It's like his claimed *trade papers*, you know, the ones he claimed were
*sitting on his desk* but which suddenly disappeared up his fundamental
orifice when he was asked why neither Grumpy nor Daryl had ever seen
them. The real reason is that those claimed trade papers never existed
other than in his fertile imagination. He also trips over details that
he wouldn't be aware of since he never did any apprenticeship ever -
like where he stated that Repco did in-house training of auto machining
apprentices - and they did - *before 1978*. One the facility at Richmond
TAFE was set up, Repco sent *all* machining apprentices there. Why
wouldn't they? After all, it was Repco who primarily lobbied the Vic.
Govt. to gazette auto machining as a trade and to provide training
facilities for apprentices.
I will find out more details when next I travel to Melbourne as one of
the few teachers left that I knew from auto machining was a *foreman* at
the Repco workshop during the time Darren is claiming he did an
apprenticeship there. Should be an interesting conversation and it will
give me an excuse to visit the new college campus at the Docklands.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<j12ugsFff9fU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8258&group=aus.cars#8258

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:48:47 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 04:48 UTC

On 5/12/2021 3:26 pm, Xeno wrote:
> On 5/12/21 3:17 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>
>> I don't want or need a lawn, but I have one, and so lawn mowing is a
>> periodical necessary chore. so after posting and reading here, I bit
>> the bullet, and went outside to mow the grass. while doing so, I was
>> reflecting on some things posted, and it occurred to me, that despite
>> the many pics noddy has shown us, including those recent of the parts
>> washing machine he copied from the net, his old truck with unsafe
>> seat belts, and going right back to hoisting a lotus unsafely, and
>> his blown tractor tire, and so many others I don't even recall, there
>> has never been even ONE (afaik) of the famed Noddy's Automotive of
>> North Altona! not one photo of the shop, inside or outside, not one
>> photo of the staff smiling gleefully, not one of any of the countless
>> jobs he worked on, not one of anything!! One would think that someone
>> so proud of his achievements to post pics of the construction of a
>> trailer for example, would be so very proud of a business he operated
>> for 15 years, that repaired "more exotic cars than you can poke a
>> stick at", and so there would be a plethora of photos showing his
>> great success and skill. However, none have ever been shown here.
>> (afaik) So how about it mr. noddy? can we please see some pics of the
>> famed NA of NA?
>>
> Unsurprising he has no pics, he didn't own the business for the 15
> years as claimed, only a business *registration* in that name for
> three (3) years.
> It's like his claimed *trade papers*, you know, the ones he claimed
> were *sitting on his desk* but which suddenly disappeared up his
> fundamental orifice when he was asked why neither Grumpy nor Daryl had
> ever seen them. The real reason is that those claimed trade papers
> never existed other than in his fertile imagination. He also trips
> over details that he wouldn't be aware of since he never did any
> apprenticeship ever - like where he stated that Repco did in-house
> training of auto machining apprentices - and they did - *before 1978*.
> One the facility at Richmond TAFE was set up, Repco sent *all*
> machining apprentices there. Why wouldn't they? After all, it was
> Repco who primarily lobbied the Vic. Govt. to gazette auto machining
> as a trade and to provide training facilities for apprentices.
> I will find out more details when next I travel to Melbourne as one of
> the few teachers left that I knew from auto machining was a *foreman*
> at the Repco workshop during the time Darren is claiming he did an
> apprenticeship there. Should be an interesting conversation and it
> will give me an excuse to visit the new college campus at the Docklands.

yes, he said just recently in a post 'when I was an apprentice at Repco..'

--
"A mans got to know his limitations"
- clint Eastwood as Dirty Harry

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<8mozfdbm59ub.1t5qjm0j4l0c5$.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8261&group=aus.cars#8261

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 16:01:12 +1000
 by: alvey - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 06:01 UTC

On Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:17:19 +1100, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> I don't want or need a lawn, but I have one, and so lawn mowing is a
> periodical necessary chore. so after posting and reading here, I bit the
> bullet, and went outside to mow the grass.  while doing so, I was
> reflecting on some things posted, and it occurred to me, that despite
> the many pics noddy has shown us, including those recent of the parts
> washing machine he copied from the net, his old truck with unsafe seat
> belts, and going right back to hoisting a lotus unsafely, and his blown
> tractor tire, and so many others I don't even recall, there has never
> been even ONE (afaik) of the famed Noddy's Automotive of North Altona!
> not one photo of the shop, inside or outside, not one photo of the staff
> smiling gleefully, not one of any of the countless jobs he worked on,
> not one of anything!! One would think that someone so proud of his
> achievements to post pics of the construction of a trailer for example,
> would be so very proud of a business he operated for 15 years, that
> repaired "more exotic cars than you can poke a stick at", and so there
> would be a plethora of photos showing his great success and skill.
> However, none have ever been shown here. (afaik) So how about it mr.
> noddy? can we please see some pics of the famed NA of NA?

Good luck with that. He's already ignored several hundred requests for
these but I suppose you never know your luck.

The weirdest aspect of the saga of the Fabled NA of Altona *isn't* The
Fraudster's claim of ownership, it's that some people continue to support
him despite this grandiose claim being such an obvious lie. Strange days
indeed.

alvey
“Of course you don't, because you have nothing but bullshit.
Make all the noise you like fuckwit, but the *fact* of the matter here
is that if you had smoking gun evidence that proved your claims
conclusively you would have broadcast it in public for all to see so you
could sit back and thumb your braces and say "read it and weep boys".
But you didn't do that, and there is only one reason why that is.”
Fraudster, 25May18

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<sohos4$goi$2@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8270&group=aus.cars#8270

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 15:14:14 +0800
 by: Clocky - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 07:14 UTC

On 5/12/2021 12:17 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> I don't want or need a lawn, but I have one, and so lawn mowing is a
> periodical necessary chore. so after posting and reading here, I bit the
> bullet, and went outside to mow the grass.  while doing so, I was
> reflecting on some things posted, and it occurred to me, that despite
> the many pics noddy has shown us, including those recent of the parts
> washing machine he copied from the net, his old truck with unsafe seat
> belts, and going right back to hoisting a lotus unsafely, and his blown
> tractor tire, and so many others I don't even recall, there has never
> been even ONE (afaik) of the famed Noddy's Automotive of North Altona!
> not one photo of the shop, inside or outside, not one photo of the staff
> smiling gleefully,

There were no staff. There was one sad git pretending to be a mechanic
servicing his mums car in his home workshop living off a payout.

That is about 99% more likely than the bullshit he tried peddling in here.

not one of any of the countless jobs he worked on,
> not one of anything!! One would think that someone so proud of his
> achievements to post pics of the construction of a trailer for example,
> would be so very proud of a business he operated for 15 years, that
> repaired "more exotic cars than you can poke a stick at", and so there
> would be a plethora of photos showing his great success and skill.
> However, none have ever been shown here. (afaik) So how about it mr.
> noddy? can we please see some pics of the famed NA of NA?

Good luck.

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<sojj8u$8gm$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8279&group=aus.cars#8279

From: jon...@nothere.com (jonz)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 10:50:52 +1100
 by: jonz - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 23:50 UTC

On 12/5/2021 3:17 PM, Yosemite Sam wrote:

> I don't want or need a lawn, but I have one, and so lawn mowing is a
> periodical necessary chore. so after posting and reading here, I bit
> the bullet, and went outside to mow the grass.  while doing so, I was
> reflecting on some things posted, and it occurred to me, that despite
> the many pics noddy has shown us, including those recent of the parts
> washing machine he copied from the net, his old truck with unsafe seat
> belts, and going right back to hoisting a lotus unsafely, and his
> blown tractor tire, and so many others I don't even recall, there has
> never been even ONE (afaik) of the famed Noddy's Automotive of North
> Altona! not one photo of the shop, inside or outside, not one photo of
> the staff smiling gleefully, not one of any of the countless jobs he
> worked on, not one of anything!! One would think that someone so proud
> of his achievements to post pics of the construction of a trailer for
> example, would be so very proud of a business he operated for 15
> years, that repaired "more exotic cars than you can poke a stick at",
> and so there would be a plethora of photos showing his great success
> and skill. However, none have ever been shown here. (afaik) So how
> about it mr. noddy? can we please see some pics of the famed NA of NA?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Cletus poasts a Dorothy Dixer in an attempt to rally the old shielas
into spruiking even *more* repetitive crap.

     All the while ruminating on her own sad existence. Very sad felix. <G>

--
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea. Massive,
mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it." — Gene

Re: musing while mowing

<j1522jFs1mqU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8281&group=aus.cars#8281

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Subject: Re: musing while mowing
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 11:01:44 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 00:01 UTC

On 6/12/2021 10:50 am, jonz wrote:
> On 12/5/2021 3:17 PM, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>
>> I don't want or need a lawn, but I have one, and so lawn mowing is a
>> periodical necessary chore. so after posting and reading here, I bit
>> the bullet, and went outside to mow the grass. while doing so, I was
>> reflecting on some things posted, and it occurred to me, that despite
>> the many pics noddy has shown us, including those recent of the parts
>> washing machine he copied from the net, his old truck with unsafe
>> seat belts, and going right back to hoisting a lotus unsafely, and
>> his blown tractor tire, and so many others I don't even recall, there
>> has never been even ONE (afaik) of the famed Noddy's Automotive of
>> North Altona! not one photo of the shop, inside or outside, not one
>> photo of the staff smiling gleefully, not one of any of the countless
>> jobs he worked on, not one of anything!! One would think that someone
>> so proud of his achievements to post pics of the construction of a
>> trailer for example, would be so very proud of a business he operated
>> for 15 years, that repaired "more exotic cars than you can poke a
>> stick at", and so there would be a plethora of photos showing his
>> great success and skill. However, none have ever been shown here.
>> (afaik) So how about it mr. noddy? can we please see some pics of the
>> famed NA of NA?
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>  Cletus poasts a Dorothy Dixer in an attempt to rally the old shielas
> into spruiking even *more* repetitive crap.
>
>      All the while ruminating on her own sad existence. Very sad
> felix. <G>

you're his acolyte.  why don't YOU ask him for photos of NA. i'll be
interested in the result  :)

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust
by the enormous weight of his lies" - Alvey on Derro

Re: musing while mowing

<sok9pj$pea$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8290&group=aus.cars#8290

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 14:15:15 +0800
 by: Clocky - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 06:15 UTC

On 6/12/2021 8:01 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 6/12/2021 10:50 am, jonz wrote:
>> On 12/5/2021 3:17 PM, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't want or need a lawn, but I have one, and so lawn mowing is a
>>> periodical necessary chore. so after posting and reading here, I bit
>>> the bullet, and went outside to mow the grass. while doing so, I was
>>> reflecting on some things posted, and it occurred to me, that despite
>>> the many pics noddy has shown us, including those recent of the parts
>>> washing machine he copied from the net, his old truck with unsafe
>>> seat belts, and going right back to hoisting a lotus unsafely, and
>>> his blown tractor tire, and so many others I don't even recall, there
>>> has never been even ONE (afaik) of the famed Noddy's Automotive of
>>> North Altona! not one photo of the shop, inside or outside, not one
>>> photo of the staff smiling gleefully, not one of any of the countless
>>> jobs he worked on, not one of anything!! One would think that someone
>>> so proud of his achievements to post pics of the construction of a
>>> trailer for example, would be so very proud of a business he operated
>>> for 15 years, that repaired "more exotic cars than you can poke a
>>> stick at", and so there would be a plethora of photos showing his
>>> great success and skill. However, none have ever been shown here.
>>> (afaik) So how about it mr. noddy? can we please see some pics of the
>>> famed NA of NA?
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>  Cletus poasts a Dorothy Dixer in an attempt to rally the old shielas
>> into spruiking even *more* repetitive crap.
>>
>>      All the while ruminating on her own sad existence. Very sad
>> felix. <G>
>>

> you're his acolyte.  why don't YOU ask him for photos of NA. i'll be
> interested in the result  :)

Hahaha... his new mate will drop him like a hot potato if he dared.

He doesn't have the guts or integrity to ask.

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<j1673lF45v6U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8291&group=aus.cars#8291

From: dwalf...@westpine.com.au (Daryl)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 21:31:16 +1100
 by: Daryl - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 10:31 UTC

On 6/12/21 10:50 am, jonz wrote:
> On 12/5/2021 3:17 PM, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>
>> I don't want or need a lawn, but I have one, and so lawn mowing is a
>> periodical necessary chore. so after posting and reading here, I bit
>> the bullet, and went outside to mow the grass.  while doing so, I was
>> reflecting on some things posted, and it occurred to me, that despite
>> the many pics noddy has shown us, including those recent of the parts
>> washing machine he copied from the net, his old truck with unsafe seat
>> belts, and going right back to hoisting a lotus unsafely, and his
>> blown tractor tire, and so many others I don't even recall, there has
>> never been even ONE (afaik) of the famed Noddy's Automotive of North
>> Altona! not one photo of the shop, inside or outside, not one photo of
>> the staff smiling gleefully, not one of any of the countless jobs he
>> worked on, not one of anything!! One would think that someone so proud
>> of his achievements to post pics of the construction of a trailer for
>> example, would be so very proud of a business he operated for 15
>> years, that repaired "more exotic cars than you can poke a stick at",
>> and so there would be a plethora of photos showing his great success
>> and skill. However, none have ever been shown here. (afaik) So how
>> about it mr. noddy? can we please see some pics of the famed NA of NA?
>
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
>  Cletus poasts a Dorothy Dixer in an attempt to rally the old shielas
> into spruiking even *more* repetitive crap.
>
>      All the while ruminating on her own sad existence. Very sad felix.
> <G>

Its worse than sad, its bordering on mental illness, certainly OCD.

--
Daryl

Re: musing while mowing

<j1698dF4h99U3@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8294&group=aus.cars#8294

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:10:27 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 11:10 UTC

On 6/12/2021 5:15 pm, Clocky wrote:
> On 6/12/2021 8:01 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>>  Cletus poasts a Dorothy Dixer in an attempt to rally the old
>>> shielas into spruiking even *more* repetitive crap.
>>>
>>>      All the while ruminating on her own sad existence. Very sad
>>> felix. <G>
>>>

>> you're his acolyte.  why don't YOU ask him for photos of NA. i'll be
>> interested in the result  :)
>>

> Hahaha... his new mate will drop him like a hot potato if he dared.
>
> He doesn't have the guts or integrity to ask.

bet jonzie is even too scared to reply. probably running as fast as his
chubby legs will carry him as we speak!  :)

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust
by the enormous weight of his lies" - Alvey on Derro

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<j169bkF4h99U4@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8295&group=aus.cars#8295

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:12:10 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 11:12 UTC

On 6/12/2021 9:31 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 6/12/21 10:50 am, jonz wrote:
>> On 12/5/2021 3:17 PM, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't want or need a lawn, but I have one, and so lawn mowing is a
>>> periodical necessary chore. so after posting and reading here, I bit
>>> the bullet, and went outside to mow the grass.  while doing so, I
>>> was reflecting on some things posted, and it occurred to me, that
>>> despite the many pics noddy has shown us, including those recent of
>>> the parts washing machine he copied from the net, his old truck with
>>> unsafe seat belts, and going right back to hoisting a lotus
>>> unsafely, and his blown tractor tire, and so many others I don't
>>> even recall, there has never been even ONE (afaik) of the famed
>>> Noddy's Automotive of North Altona! not one photo of the shop,
>>> inside or outside, not one photo of the staff smiling gleefully, not
>>> one of any of the countless jobs he worked on, not one of anything!!
>>> One would think that someone so proud of his achievements to post
>>> pics of the construction of a trailer for example, would be so very
>>> proud of a business he operated for 15 years, that repaired "more
>>> exotic cars than you can poke a stick at", and so there would be a
>>> plethora of photos showing his great success and skill. However,
>>> none have ever been shown here. (afaik) So how about it mr. noddy?
>>> can we please see some pics of the famed NA of NA?
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>   Cletus poasts a Dorothy Dixer in an attempt to rally the old
>> shielas into spruiking even *more* repetitive crap.
>>
>>       All the while ruminating on her own sad existence. Very sad
>> felix. <G>
>>

> Its worse than sad, its bordering on mental illness, certainly OCD.

wanker

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust
by the enormous weight of his lies" - Alvey on Derro

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<j16e5iF5hi7U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8296&group=aus.cars#8296

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:31:44 +1100
 by: Xeno - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 12:31 UTC

On 6/12/21 9:31 pm, Daryl wrote:
> On 6/12/21 10:50 am, jonz wrote:
>> On 12/5/2021 3:17 PM, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't want or need a lawn, but I have one, and so lawn mowing is a
>>> periodical necessary chore. so after posting and reading here, I bit
>>> the bullet, and went outside to mow the grass.  while doing so, I was
>>> reflecting on some things posted, and it occurred to me, that despite
>>> the many pics noddy has shown us, including those recent of the parts
>>> washing machine he copied from the net, his old truck with unsafe
>>> seat belts, and going right back to hoisting a lotus unsafely, and
>>> his blown tractor tire, and so many others I don't even recall, there
>>> has never been even ONE (afaik) of the famed Noddy's Automotive of
>>> North Altona! not one photo of the shop, inside or outside, not one
>>> photo of the staff smiling gleefully, not one of any of the countless
>>> jobs he worked on, not one of anything!! One would think that someone
>>> so proud of his achievements to post pics of the construction of a
>>> trailer for example, would be so very proud of a business he operated
>>> for 15 years, that repaired "more exotic cars than you can poke a
>>> stick at", and so there would be a plethora of photos showing his
>>> great success and skill. However, none have ever been shown here.
>>> (afaik) So how about it mr. noddy? can we please see some pics of the
>>> famed NA of NA?
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>   Cletus poasts a Dorothy Dixer in an attempt to rally the old shielas
>> into spruiking even *more* repetitive crap.
>>
>>       All the while ruminating on her own sad existence. Very sad
>> felix. <G>
>>

> Its worse than sad, its bordering on mental illness, certainly OCD.

Well, yes, Darren's behaviour is way beyond sad. It's not, however,
*bordering* on mental illness, it's well into mental illness. Even
making allowances for Darren's ABI, the narcissism and sociopathy are
extreme cases. Even a *novice* would have no trouble diagnosing Darren's
mental *illnesses*.

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<jw0lzmrmhydi.2fuf9699r47w.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8298&group=aus.cars#8298

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 05:21:03 +1000
 by: alvey - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 19:21 UTC

On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 21:31:16 +1100, Daryl wrote:

> On 6/12/21 10:50 am, jonz wrote:
>> On 12/5/2021 3:17 PM, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>>>
>>> I don't want or need a lawn, but I have one, and so lawn mowing is a
>>> periodical necessary chore. so after posting and reading here, I bit
>>> the bullet, and went outside to mow the grass.  while doing so, I was
>>> reflecting on some things posted, and it occurred to me, that despite
>>> the many pics noddy has shown us, including those recent of the parts
>>> washing machine he copied from the net, his old truck with unsafe seat
>>> belts, and going right back to hoisting a lotus unsafely, and his
>>> blown tractor tire, and so many others I don't even recall, there has
>>> never been even ONE (afaik) of the famed Noddy's Automotive of North
>>> Altona! not one photo of the shop, inside or outside, not one photo of
>>> the staff smiling gleefully, not one of any of the countless jobs he
>>> worked on, not one of anything!! One would think that someone so proud
>>> of his achievements to post pics of the construction of a trailer for
>>> example, would be so very proud of a business he operated for 15
>>> years, that repaired "more exotic cars than you can poke a stick at",
>>> and so there would be a plethora of photos showing his great success
>>> and skill. However, none have ever been shown here. (afaik) So how
>>> about it mr. noddy? can we please see some pics of the famed NA of NA?
>>
>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>  Cletus poasts a Dorothy Dixer in an attempt to rally the old shielas
>> into spruiking even *more* repetitive crap.
>>
>>      All the while ruminating on her own sad existence. Very sad felix.
>> <G>
>>
> Its worse than sad, its bordering on mental illness, certainly OCD.

Certainly *not* OCD Deryl. (Actually, a good example of OCD behaviour is
The Fraudster's tin shed).

But if you want to discuss mental illness, then visit your little mate have
a D&M on why he has the compulsion to lie, and if he ever stops talking
about himself, why you blindly choose to believe him. (Are you *that*
desperate for 'friends'?)

Oh, and don't forget to have a look at his Grange collection while you're
there. Or his certs. Or some old pix of NA of A. Or some happy snaps of his
property on the Sunshine Coast. Or his trips to Japan and America. I'm sure
he won't mind showing you.

alvey
"I have CDO. It's like OCD, but has the letters in the correct order."

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<som58s$llp$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8299&group=aus.cars#8299

From: notgo...@happen.com (Clocky)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 07:10:12 +0800
 by: Clocky - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:10 UTC

On 7/12/2021 3:21 am, alvey wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 21:31:16 +1100, Daryl wrote:

>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>>  Cletus poasts a Dorothy Dixer in an attempt to rally the old shielas
>>> into spruiking even *more* repetitive crap.
>>>
>>>      All the while ruminating on her own sad existence. Very sad felix.
>>> <G>
>>>
>> Its worse than sad, its bordering on mental illness, certainly OCD.
>
> Certainly *not* OCD Deryl. (Actually, a good example of OCD behaviour is
> The Fraudster's tin shed).
>
> But if you want to discuss mental illness, then visit your little mate have
> a D&M on why he has the compulsion to lie, and if he ever stops talking
> about himself, why you blindly choose to believe him. (Are you *that*
> desperate for 'friends'?)
>
> Oh, and don't forget to have a look at his Grange collection while you're
> there. Or his certs. Or some old pix of NA of A. Or some happy snaps of his
> property on the Sunshine Coast. Or his trips to Japan and America. I'm sure
> he won't mind showing you.

Hear hear!

> alvey
> "I have CDO. It's like OCD, but has the letters in the correct order."

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<j17lfcFcu0iU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8302&group=aus.cars#8302

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 10:45:09 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:45 UTC

On 7/12/2021 6:21 am, alvey wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 21:31:16 +1100, Daryl wrote:

>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>>  Cletus poasts a Dorothy Dixer in an attempt to rally the old shielas
>>> into spruiking even *more* repetitive crap.
>>>
>>>      All the while ruminating on her own sad existence. Very sad felix.
>>> <G>
>>>
>> Its worse than sad, its bordering on mental illness, certainly OCD.
> Certainly *not* OCD Deryl. (Actually, a good example of OCD behaviour is
> The Fraudster's tin shed).
>
> But if you want to discuss mental illness, then visit your little mate have
> a D&M on why he has the compulsion to lie, and if he ever stops talking
> about himself, why you blindly choose to believe him. (Are you *that*
> desperate for 'friends'?)
>
> Oh, and don't forget to have a look at his Grange collection while you're
> there. Or his certs. Or some old pix of NA of A. Or some happy snaps of his
> property on the Sunshine Coast. Or his trips to Japan and America. I'm sure
> he won't mind showing you.

yes indeedy! for someone who takes so many photos of things.. his tin
shed, stuff he's welded together, car parts, even cable ties, etc.,
etc.,.. shirley he must have some pics of the important events in his
(ahem!) life??

Hey jonzie! echo this post in it's entirety pls. so the two cowards can
see it. go on, I dare you! that's a good little doggy.. :)

> alvey
> "I have CDO. It's like OCD, but has the letters in the correct order."

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust
by the enormous weight of his lies" - Alvey on Derro

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<dbt2m0df0q1w$.o9d6g8wgovw6.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8303&group=aus.cars#8303

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 10:07:22 +1000
 by: alvey - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 00:07 UTC

On Tue, 7 Dec 2021 05:21:03 +1000, alvey wrote:

> On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 21:31:16 +1100, Daryl wrote:

>>> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>>>
>>>  Cletus poasts a Dorothy Dixer in an attempt to rally the old shielas
>>> into spruiking even *more* repetitive crap.
>>>
>>>      All the while ruminating on her own sad existence. Very sad felix.
>>> <G>
>>>
>> Its worse than sad, its bordering on mental illness, certainly OCD.
>
> Certainly *not* OCD Deryl. (Actually, a good example of OCD behaviour is
> The Fraudster's tin shed).
>
> But if you want to discuss mental illness, then visit your little mate have
> a D&M on why he has the compulsion to lie, and if he ever stops talking
> about himself, why you blindly choose to believe him. (Are you *that*
> desperate for 'friends'?)
>
> Oh, and don't forget to have a look at his Grange collection while you're
> there. Or his certs. Or some old pix of NA of A. Or some happy snaps of his
> property on the Sunshine Coast. Or his trips to Japan and America. I'm sure
> he won't mind showing you.
>
> alvey
> "I have CDO. It's like OCD, but has the letters in the correct order."

There you go felix.

alvey

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<j17nd1Fd7f0U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8304&group=aus.cars#8304

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 11:18:04 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 00:18 UTC

On 7/12/2021 11:07 am, alvey wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Dec 2021 05:21:03 +1000, alvey wrote:

>>> Its worse than sad, its bordering on mental illness, certainly OCD.
>> Certainly *not* OCD Deryl. (Actually, a good example of OCD behaviour is
>> The Fraudster's tin shed).
>>
>> But if you want to discuss mental illness, then visit your little mate have
>> a D&M on why he has the compulsion to lie, and if he ever stops talking
>> about himself, why you blindly choose to believe him. (Are you *that*
>> desperate for 'friends'?)
>>
>> Oh, and don't forget to have a look at his Grange collection while you're
>> there. Or his certs. Or some old pix of NA of A. Or some happy snaps of his
>> property on the Sunshine Coast. Or his trips to Japan and America. I'm sure
>> he won't mind showing you.
>>
>> alvey
>> "I have CDO. It's like OCD, but has the letters in the correct order."
>>

> There you go felix.

huh?

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust
by the enormous weight of his lies" - Alvey on Derro

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<j17nr1Fdb9kU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8307&group=aus.cars#8307

From: xenol...@optusnet.com.au (Xeno)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 11:22:57 +1100
 by: Xeno - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 00:22 UTC

On 7/12/21 10:45 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 7/12/2021 6:21 am, alvey wrote:

>>> Its worse than sad, its bordering on mental illness, certainly OCD.
>> Certainly *not* OCD Deryl. (Actually, a good example of OCD behaviour is
>> The Fraudster's tin shed).
>>
>> But if you want to discuss mental illness, then visit your little mate
>> have
>> a D&M on why he has the compulsion to lie, and if he ever stops talking
>> about himself, why you blindly choose to believe him. (Are you *that*
>> desperate for 'friends'?)
>>
>> Oh, and don't forget to have a look at his Grange collection while you're
>> there. Or his certs. Or some old pix of NA of A. Or some happy snaps
>> of his
>> property on the Sunshine Coast. Or his trips to Japan and America. I'm
>> sure
>> he won't mind showing you.
>>

> yes indeedy! for someone who takes so many photos of things.. his tin
> shed, stuff he's welded together, car parts, even cable ties, etc.,
> etc.,.. shirley he must have some pics of the important events in his
> (ahem!) life??
>
> Hey jonzie! echo this post in it's entirety pls. so the two cowards can
> see it. go on, I dare you! that's a good little doggy.. :)

No need, they'll be reading it anyway, they can't help themselves.

>> alvey
>> "I have CDO. It's like OCD, but has the letters in the correct order."

--
Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)

Re: musing while mowing

<j19266Fkul8U1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8332&group=aus.cars#8332

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 22:25:39 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 12:25 UTC

On 6/12/2021 9:10 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 6/12/2021 5:15 pm, Clocky wrote:

>>> you're his acolyte.  why don't YOU ask him for photos of NA. i'll be
>>> interested in the result  :)
>>>

>> Hahaha... his new mate will drop him like a hot potato if he dared.
>>
>> He doesn't have the guts or integrity to ask.
>

> bet jonzie is even too scared to reply. probably running as fast as his
> chubby legs will carry him as we speak!  :)

Jeezus just like a primary school at play lunch.

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<j192b5Fkul8U2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8333&group=aus.cars#8333

From: use...@account.invalid (keithr0)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 22:28:21 +1000
 by: keithr0 - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 12:28 UTC

On 7/12/2021 10:18 am, Yosemite Sam wrote:
> On 7/12/2021 11:07 am, alvey wrote:

>>> Certainly *not* OCD Deryl. (Actually, a good example of OCD behaviour is
>>> The Fraudster's tin shed).
>>>
>>> But if you want to discuss mental illness, then visit your little
>>> mate have
>>> a D&M on why he has the compulsion to lie, and if he ever stops talking
>>> about himself, why you blindly choose to believe him. (Are you *that*
>>> desperate for 'friends'?)
>>>
>>> Oh, and don't forget to have a look at his Grange collection while
>>> you're
>>> there. Or his certs. Or some old pix of NA of A. Or some happy snaps
>>> of his
>>> property on the Sunshine Coast. Or his trips to Japan and America.
>>> I'm sure
>>> he won't mind showing you.
>>>
>>> alvey
>>> "I have CDO. It's like OCD, but has the letters in the correct order."
>>>

>> There you go felix.
>>

> huh?

Just like the twittering of a bunch of little girls being bitchy.

Re: musing while mowing

<sonljg$hrp$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8334&group=aus.cars#8334

From: me...@home.com (Noddy)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 23:55:12 +1100
 by: Noddy - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 12:55 UTC

On 7/12/2021 11:25 pm, keithr0 wrote:
> On 6/12/2021 9:10 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:

>> bet jonzie is even too scared to reply. probably running as fast as
>> his chubby legs will carry him as we speak!  :)
>>
> Jeezus just like a primary school at play lunch.

Well, Felix *does* have the intelligence of a 10 year old.

CGI Truck anyone? :)

Regards,
Noddy.

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<j198fvFm3jnU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8336&group=aus.cars#8336

From: fel...@invalid.com (Yosemite Sam)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 01:15:55 +1100
 by: Yosemite Sam - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 14:15 UTC

shut up you silly old fool

--
"his opinions have been crushed into insignificant dust
by the enormous weight of his lies" - Alvey on Derro

Re: musing while mowing

<1q0cqaoaq44h5.1r1e3h7xca0oj.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8337&group=aus.cars#8337

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 05:40:37 +1000
 by: alvey - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 19:40 UTC

On Tue, 7 Dec 2021 23:55:12 +1100, Noddy wrote:

> On 7/12/2021 11:25 pm, keithr0 wrote:
>> On 6/12/2021 9:10 pm, Yosemite Sam wrote:
>
>>> bet jonzie is even too scared to reply. probably running as fast as
>>> his chubby legs will carry him as we speak!  :)
>>>
>> Jeezus just like a primary school at play lunch.
>
> Well, Felix *does* have the intelligence of a 10 year old.

Poor old Fraudster. Still believing that his opinion matters.

alvey

Re: musing while mowing the lawn

<12xd8b4ss2ga4.nsd9jzkvaftx.dlg@40tude.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8338&group=aus.cars#8338

From: alv...@is.invalid (alvey)
Newsgroups: aus.cars
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 05:46:46 +1000
 by: alvey - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 19:46 UTC

On Tue, 7 Dec 2021 22:28:21 +1000, keithr0 wrote:

> Just like the twittering of a bunch of little girls being bitchy.

lol.
Lovely bit of hypocrisy there keith.

Signed,
"A middle class poseur".