Newsgroups: uk.d-i-y
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 01:24:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: family-run fixings and fastenings distributor based in the UK.
From: tradefix...@gmail.com (Tradefix Direct)
 by: Tradefix Direct - Tue, 3 Jan 2023 09:24 UTC

Tradefix Direct is a family-run fixings and fastenings wholesaler with over 20 years of experience supplying some of the most affordable and high-quality materials to builders, traders, and DIY enthusiasts throughout the UK.

Our online store supplies top quality building supplies from some of the market-leading brands such as Paslode, Firmahold, Fischer, Timco, Timberfix, and many more. We offer a wide selection of more than 10,000 products including screws, nails, fasteners, roofing, fencing and landscaping materials, and other building supplies. We pride ourselves on our great value products and offer extremely competitive trade prices.

With fast and free standard delivery on orders over £60 and fantastic bulk quantity discounts on large orders, shop with us online today. Remember to register for an account to access our Tradefix Direct Rewards Loyalty Scheme to redeem points and earn vouchers to use at checkout.

https://tradefixdirect.com/

aus+uk / uk.d-i-y / family-run fixings and fastenings distributor based in the UK.