Don't steal; thou'lt never thus compete successfully in business. Cheat. -- Ambrose Bierce

aus+uk / uk.rec.sheds / Re: For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.

SubjectAuthor
* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.John Williamson
+- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Thomas Prufer
+- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Bernard Peek
+* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Sn!pe
|`* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Sn!pe
| `* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.John Williamson
|  +- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Sn!pe
|  `- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Thomas Prufer
+- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Ahem A Rivet's Shot
+* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Richard Robinson
|+* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.John Williamson
||`- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Richard Robinson
|+* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Sn!pe
||`* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.RustyHinge
|| `* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Steve
||  `* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Sn!pe
||   `* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Kerr-Mudd, John
||    `* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Sn!pe
||     `* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Ahem A Rivet's Shot
||      +* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Nicholas D. Richards
||      |+- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Richard Robinson
||      |+- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Ahem A Rivet's Shot
||      |`- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Bernard Peek
||      +- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Sn!pe
||      `- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.maus
|`* For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Sam Plusnet
| `- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.Richard Robinson
`- For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.RustyHinge

Pages:12
Re: For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.

<jad70jFtb1aU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8363&group=uk.rec.sheds#8363

From: johnwill...@btinternet.com (John Williamson)
Newsgroups: free.beer.tomorrow,uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 08:38:58 +0100
 by: John Williamson - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 07:38 UTC

On 27/03/2022 23:26, Sn!pe wrote:

> [from fbt, three weeks later]
>
> Is there any more news of Tash and Pedt, please?

All were fine a couple of days ago, Tash and partner were in a small
village and considering a foreign holiday...

Accommodation is available in Welsh Wales if desired.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

Re: For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.

<1ppizsj.15r1voq1um0db5N%snipeco.2@gmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8368&group=uk.rec.sheds#8368

From: snipec...@gmail.com (Sn!pe)
Newsgroups: free.beer.tomorrow,uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 11:56:27 +0100
 by: Sn!pe - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 10:56 UTC

John Williamson <johnwilliamson@btinternet.com> wrote:

> On 27/03/2022 23:26, Sn!pe wrote:
>
> > [from fbt, three weeks later]
> >
> > Is there any more news of Tash and Pedt, please?
> >
> All were fine a couple of days ago, Tash and partner were in a small
> village and considering a foreign holiday...
>
> Accommodation is available in Welsh Wales if desired.

That's good to know; thanks, John.

--
^Ï^ Slava Ukraini

My pet rock Gordon just is.

Re: For them as aren't on Farcepuke, and were wondering.

<d9444hlql6e99k7hu6rnkmcq41b64ehltu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8385&group=uk.rec.sheds#8385

From: prufer.p...@mnet-online.de.invalid (Thomas Prufer)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 21:51:03 +0200
 by: Thomas Prufer - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 19:51 UTC

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 08:38:58 +0100, John Williamson
<johnwilliamson@btinternet.com> wrote:

>On 27/03/2022 23:26, Sn!pe wrote:
>
>> [from fbt, three weeks later]
>>
>> Is there any more news of Tash and Pedt, please?
>>
>All were fine a couple of days ago, Tash and partner were in a small
>village and considering a foreign holiday...

Send regards and moral support, please.

Thomas Prufer