From: rusty.hi...@foobar.girolle.co.uk (RustyHinge)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: ITMA
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 23:49:36 +0100
 by: RustyHinge - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 22:49 UTC

Forwarded post:

Copied to Ye Pubbe...

From Pedt:-

I'm afraid that I'm the bearer of some very bad news.
Last Thursday my Partner in Absentia Tash, and her friend Stasi left the
environs of Talne along with Stasi's Aunt Olga and attempted to get to
the border with Moldova and leave Ukraine behind. The they were not far
from getting safely into Northern Moldova when their car came under
attack and they all lost their lives.
Natasha Evgenyeyvna Arkangelskeyna Scherbineyna Tchebotareva, Anastasia
Volodiya Borsch and Olga Lyovusiya Kyzyma, three more innocent civilian
casualties of Putin's war of aggression.
PS Stasi as an Ukrainian friends name pronounced as stayzee not Starzi

--
Tciao for Now!

John.

We all cheered too soon.