From: ton...@email.com (Tone)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Abstinonence
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 02:47:23 +0100
 by: Tone - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 01:47 UTC

I had just decided that due to state pension lagging behind inflation by
about n% I'd have to give up drinking again, just to survive, what with
the cost of disiesal, lekky and gas.

And then the X^4 tells me she has just transferred £500 of the £1,000 I
lent her to buy a Strad A Various copy, back to my account.

And they say there is no God!

(How many litres of cheap scotch is that?)

Tone

Re: Abstinonence

<miga4htvcmtjd19184mfptkprglk7qdupu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8521&group=uk.rec.sheds#8521

From: prufer.p...@mnet-online.de.invalid (Thomas Prufer)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: Abstinonence
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 07:56:11 +0200
 by: Thomas Prufer - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 05:56 UTC

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 02:47:23 +0100, Tone <tone@email.com> wrote:

>I had just decided that due to state pension lagging behind inflation by
>about n% I'd have to give up drinking again, just to survive, what with
>the cost of disiesal, lekky and gas.
>
>And then the X^4 tells me she has just transferred £500 of the £1,000 I
>lent her to buy a Strad A Various copy, back to my account.
>
>And they say there is no God!
>
>(How many litres of cheap scotch is that?)
>
>Tone

https://youtu.be/9rnrYkGZmWI

There you go.

(ralfy review 795 - the cheapest bottle I have ever reviewed !)

Thomas Prufer

Re: Abstinonence

<slrnt4api0.3ec.maus@dmaus.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8524&group=uk.rec.sheds#8524

From: mau...@dmaus.org (maus)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: 31 Mar 2022 08:28:48 GMT
 by: maus - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 08:28 UTC

On 2022-03-31, Thomas Prufer <prufer.public@mnet-online.de.invalid> wrote:
> On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 02:47:23 +0100, Tone <tone@email.com> wrote:
>
> There you go.
>
> (ralfy review 795 - the cheapest bottle I have ever reviewed !)
>

> Thomas Prufer

Last Friday, cheapest bottle of whisk[e]y is local Lidl was Bushmills,
from Bushmills, Norn Ireland. Queen Christina was over 20 euros.

Yes, you can find cheaper poteen in the West of Ireland. It all depends
on how long you want to live.

(Stopped the car near Roonagh Quey (sp?) years ago, and asked a locally
looking man about poteen. `You may go further'. Further is the Island of
the white cow and Bosten, usa.)

--
greymausg@mail.com
That's not a mousehole!

Re: Abstinonence

<rrta4hdacqsfpul0b6tljjqv5j6lgv6jns@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8526&group=uk.rec.sheds#8526

From: hub...@ccanoemail.ca
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 05:48:51 -0400
 by: hub...@ccanoemail.ca - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 09:48 UTC

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 02:47:23 +0100, Tone <tone@email.com> wrote:

>I had just decided that due to state pension lagging behind inflation by
>about n% I'd have to give up drinking again, just to survive, what with
>the cost of disiesal, lekky and gas.
>And then the X^4 tells me she has just transferred £500 of the £1,000 I
>lent her to buy a Strad A Various copy, back to my account.
>And they say there is no God!
>(How many litres of cheap scotch is that?)
>Tone

Our Lotto has been max'd out at $ 70. million for a couple draws now
- want me to play your favourite numbers for you ? :-)

https://www.olg.ca/en/lottery/play-lotto-max-encore/about.html

The odds are mentioned somewhere in the fine print - I think it
equates to being hit by lightning 2 or 3 times ..
... still I do donate my five bucks, like all the other idiots.
" A tax on people who are very bad at math. "
John T.