Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Good news for UK - BLM zealot gunned down
Date: Mon, 24 May 2021 12:53:00 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 24 May 2021 16:53 UTC

Even in gun free England we see the same predisposition for reckless
violence that is the hallmark of blacks in the USA - I would not wish
this infliction on anyone.

`````````````````

'Wrong place, wrong time': Friends hold vigil for 'Black Panther of
Oxford' Sasha Johnson as it emerges she was caught in crossfire when
drive-by gunmen targeted house party in gang dispute

BLM activist Sasha Johnson is in a critical condition after
sustaining a gunshot wound to her head on Sunday
Demonstrators gathered at the bandstand in Ruskin Park, Lambeth, to
'pray' for Ms Johnson, 27, today
Her party Taking the Initiative Party (TTIP) said the attack
happened 'following numerous death threats'
Mother-of-two Oxford Brookes graduate rose to prominence after
organising BLM protests last year
But friends believe that she was not the intended victim in
shooting fuelled by violence between two gangs
Scotland Yard has said there is nothing to suggest the victim had
received any credible threats against her
Did you see the incident or know what happened? Email:
tips@dailymail.com

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9612115/Drive-gunmen-shot-Black-Panther-Oxford-Sasha-Johnson-head-fired-house-party.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Good news for UK - BLM zealot gunned down