FUN is never having to say you're SUSHI!!

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

SubjectAuthor
* Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com
+- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathJNugent
+* Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for fairy-cyclists as customers blockJNugent
+* Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathSpike
+* Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathJNugent
+* Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathSpike
+* Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathSpike
+* Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathSpike
+* Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com
|+- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathJNugent
|`- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathSpike
+- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com
+* Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com
|`* Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for fairy-cyclists as customers blockJNugent
| `- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for fairy-cyclists as customers blockSpike
+* Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathSpike
+* Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathSpike
`- Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block pathswldx...@gmail.com

Pages:12
Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<a5918c53-bbcd-463d-9b45-4ed5322fcff4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8686&group=uk.rec.cycling#8686

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 03:13:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 10:13 UTC

The cycle path running alongside Hearsall Common has been disrupted over the last few weeks. It comes as the Pat Collins fair arrived in Coventry again.

The fair is a huge hit with locals every year and usually makes an appearance over Easter and Summer. However, a local cyclist has struggled to ride on the designated cycle path due to customer parking.

The road which runs alongside Hearsall Common from the Farmhouse Restaurant roundabout has been blocked by fair-goers' cars. The cyclist, who wishes to remain anonymous, is now calling for a parking enforcement to be put in place so this can be prevented in the future.

He uses the route every day and said it's virtually impossible to cycle down there when the fair is on. He believes the issue could be solved easily by putting up a sign that directs people to the car park behind the fair.

"I cycle with panniers and barely got through there," he added. "You can imagine that it would be virtually impossible for anyone on e.g. a trike, a mobility scooter or with a big pushchair.

"I feel like with a car, you can go and park anywhere in the city without fear of getting harmed. As a cyclist, there are very few places in Coventry where I don't have it in the back of my head that a distracted driver might run me over at any time.

"When these spaces get taken over by cars, it makes me feel like my safety is not seen as important."

The fair has been visiting the city for over 50 years and is extremely popular with people of all ages. Local Councillor Jayne Innes told CoventryLive: “It’s great to see the funfair back at Hearsall Common for Easter, and all the rides really busy again. I’ve spent many happy times at the Easter Funfair with my own family over the years.

“But we need to remind everyone that cycle paths are there for everyone’s benefit and safety, and motorists cannot park in them. Parking cars in cycle paths is dangerous."

Ms Innes added, anyone who parks in the designated cycle path will receive a fine. "The Council has had numerous complaints over the bank holiday weekend, and sadly motorists who park in the cycle paths while they attend the funfair will receive parking fines," she said.

"We ask that motorists do the right thing and park in a safe place instead.”

We contacted Pat Collins Fairs who said they ask customers to avoid parking in this area and have staff patrolling the area in the hope to avoid this. General Manager, Mark Blackstock said: "We have been coming to Hearsall Common in excess of 50 years, and have never had a problem with the cycle Lane.

"The issue experienced by the cyclist was not made aware to us, so we could not react to it. We do have staff patrolling the cycle lane area, and will continue to do so. We will ask customers via our web site to avoid the lane.

"We do very much enjoy coming to Hearsall and hope to come back next year. We would very much like the opportunity to apologise to the cyclist for the inconvenience caused."

The fair will finish on Sunday (April 24).

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/coventry-fair-causes-chaos-cyclists-23753434

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<jcib5kF84c0U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8687&group=uk.rec.cycling#8687

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 13:53:08 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 12:53 UTC

On 23/04/2022 11:13 am, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> [...]
>
> "We ask that motorists do the right thing and park in a safe place instead.”
>
> We contacted Pat Collins Fairs who said they ask customers to avoid parking in this area and have staff patrolling the area in the hope to avoid this. General Manager, Mark Blackstock said: "We have been coming to Hearsall Common in excess of 50 years, and have never had a problem with the cycle Lane.
>
> "The issue experienced by the cyclist was not made aware to us, so we could not react to it. We do have staff patrolling the cycle lane area, and will continue to do so. We will ask customers via our web site to avoid the lane.
>
> "We do very much enjoy coming to Hearsall and hope to come back next year. We would very much like the opportunity to apologise to the cyclist for the inconvenience caused."
>
> The fair will finish on Sunday (April 24).

Some people (especially some fairy-cyclists) have absolutely no sense of
irony.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<06529e30-caa8-4b92-8d4d-8563beac16bbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8689&group=uk.rec.cycling#8689

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 06:02:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 13:02 UTC

QUOTE: We would very much like the opportunity to apologise to the cyclist for the inconvenience caused." ENDS

That's alright - just make sure that it NEVER happens again.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for fairy-cyclists as customers block so called fairy-cycle path

<jcic7sF89g7U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8691&group=uk.rec.cycling#8691

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for fairy-cyclists as customers block
so called fairy-cycle path
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:11:25 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 13:11 UTC

> QUOTE: We would very much like the opportunity to apologise to the fairy-cyclist for the inconvenience caused." ENDS
>
> That's alright - just make sure that it NEVER happens again.

Indeed.

Just close the park to fairy-cycles for the duration of the travelling
fair's preparations, operation and break-down periods.

Problem solved.

If there ever really was one, that is.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<dd8ea8d6-df28-4854-9223-65b5c5882ee0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8692&group=uk.rec.cycling#8692

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 06:13:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 13:13 UTC

QUOTE: Ms Innes added, anyone who parks in the designated cycle path will receive a fine ENDS

It's the very LEAST you can do - enforce the law.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<jcieeoF8mc9U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8696&group=uk.rec.cycling#8696

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 13:49:15 +0000
 by: Spike - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 13:49 UTC

On 23/04/2022 13:13, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> QUOTE: Ms Innes added, anyone who parks in the designated cycle path will receive a fine ENDS

> It's the very LEAST you can do - enforce the law.

Including against those who deflate vehicle tyres in pursuit of some
imaginary cause.

No sense of irony, some people. Or law.

--
Spike

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<d58dd9e2-00cb-44a7-84ce-971f4fadd41an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8698&group=uk.rec.cycling#8698

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 06:51:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 13:51 UTC

QUOTE: "We ask that motorists do the right thing and park in a safe place instead.” ENDS

SOME HOPE THERE THEN! JUST LOOK AT SCHOOLS.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<jcigtpF95siU3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8721&group=uk.rec.cycling#8721

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 15:31:21 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:31 UTC

> QUOTE: "We ask that motorists do the right thing and park in a safe place instead.” ENDS

> SOME HOPE THERE THEN! JUST LOOK AT SCHOOLS.

....where fairy-cyclists take delight in hurtling past at speeds in
excess of the local limit and then BOAST about it on usenet?

And where some teachers (teachers!) complain about not being able to
cycle along the footway?

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<0f1567df-7fe9-4083-bfd2-244041f26307n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8722&group=uk.rec.cycling#8722

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2022 07:32:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 23 Apr 2022 14:32 UTC

QUOTE: "The issue experienced by the cyclist was not made aware to us, so we could not react to it. We do have staff patrolling the cycle lane area, and will continue to do so. We will ask customers via our web site to avoid the lane. ENDS

GOOD THAT THEY PATROL THE LANES. MORE PLEASE.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<jckhmoFku60U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8751&group=uk.rec.cycling#8751

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 08:57:00 +0000
 by: Spike - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 08:57 UTC

On 23/04/2022 14:32, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> QUOTE: "The issue experienced by the cyclist was not made aware to us, so we could not react to it. We do have staff patrolling the cycle lane area, and will continue to do so. We will ask customers via our web site to avoid the lane. ENDS

> GOOD THAT THEY PATROL THE LANES. MORE PLEASE.

THAT MEANS THEY WILL CATCH MORE CYCLISTS BRING IT ON

--
Spike

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<ccd61628-6b14-4279-a71c-98189a4bffc9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8764&group=uk.rec.cycling#8764

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 03:18:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:18 UTC

QUOTE: “But we need to remind everyone that cycle paths are there for everyone’s benefit and safety, and motorists cannot park in them.. Parking cars in cycle paths is dangerous." ENDS

OBVIOUSLY.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<jcko1tFma09U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8773&group=uk.rec.cycling#8773

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:45:17 +0000
 by: Spike - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:45 UTC

On 24/04/2022 10:18, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> QUOTE: “But we need to remind everyone that cycle paths are there for everyone’s benefit and safety, and motorists cannot park in them. Parking cars in cycle paths is dangerous." ENDS

> OBVIOUSLY.

Cycling illegally on pavements is also dangerous - OBVIOUSLY.

--
Spike

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<03ad31fc-35c0-42b9-abce-e8779a154edan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8776&group=uk.rec.cycling#8776

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 03:46:13 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 10:46 UTC

Ms Innes added, anyone who parks in the designated cycle path will receive a fine. "The Council has had numerous complaints over the bank holiday weekend, and sadly motorists who park in the cycle paths while they attend the funfair will receive parking fines," she said.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<jckp4aFmc1tU7@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8787&group=uk.rec.cycling#8787

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 11:03:39 +0000
 by: Spike - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 11:03 UTC

On 24/04/2022 10:46, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Ms Innes added, anyone who parks in the designated cycle path will receive a fine. "The Council has had numerous complaints over the bank holiday weekend, and sadly motorists who park in the cycle paths while they attend the funfair will receive parking fines," she said.

Aren't they FPNs?

Look up what constitutes a fine and an FPN.

--
Spike

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<b6ca0265-a5b7-4f88-9d2b-c42f6d609ffen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8793&group=uk.rec.cycling#8793

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 06:02:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 13:02 UTC

"When these spaces get taken over by cars, it makes me feel like my safety is not seen as important."

It is - the council FINE errant drivers parking in cycle lanes.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<jcl2psFoa9kU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8795&group=uk.rec.cycling#8795

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 14:48:45 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 13:48 UTC

> "When these spaces get taken over by cars, it makes me feel like my safety is not seen as important."
>
> It is - the council FINE errant drivers parking in cycle lanes.

No council has the power to fine anyone for an alleged "motoring" offence.

Only utter idiots think otherwise.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<1d4a7719-0d6d-401e-89df-c2bafe4adcfen@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8797&group=uk.rec.cycling#8797

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2022 08:44:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sun, 24 Apr 2022 15:44 UTC

QUOTE:
The road which runs alongside Hearsall Common from the Farmhouse Restaurant roundabout has been blocked by fair-goers' cars. The cyclist, who wishes to remain anonymous, is now calling for a parking enforcement to be put in place so this can be prevented in the future. ENS

Credit to the council for their timely clampdown on the illegal parkers.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<jcn46eF5mudU4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8809&group=uk.rec.cycling#8809

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 08:24:47 +0000
 by: Spike - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 08:24 UTC

On 24/04/2022 13:02, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> "When these spaces get taken over by cars, it makes me feel like my safety is not seen as important."

> It is - the council FINE errant drivers parking in cycle lanes.

Councils are not allowed to FINE anyone. Ask your own Mr Arsehole.

--
Spike

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<88c57f5e-55e8-4eed-90ae-c1b52f9698d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8818&group=uk.rec.cycling#8818

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 04:24:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 11:24 UTC

QUOTE: The road wh ich runs alongside Hearsall Co mmon from the Farmhouse R estaurant roundabout has been blocked by fair-goers' cars. ENDS

NOTE THE WORD "BLOCKED" - SELFISH GITS.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for fairy-cyclists as customers block path

<jcnglvF84s3U3@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8825&group=uk.rec.cycling#8825

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
path
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 12:57:52 +0100
 by: JNugent - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 11:57 UTC

> QUOTE: The road wh ich [sic] runs alongside Hearsall Co mmon [sic] from the Farmhouse R estaurant [sic] roundabout has been blocked by fair-goers' cars. ENDS
>
> NOTE THE WORD "BLOCKED" - SELFISH GITS.

You're having a bad day.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<3ceeb34d-77f6-4fa0-8d71-3c9b207bcea3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8830&group=uk.rec.cycling#8830

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 07:49:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 14:49 UTC

QUOTE: "The Council has had numerous comp laints over the bank holiday weekend, and sadly motorists who park in the cycle paths while they attend the funfair will receive parking fines," she said. ENDS

"Numerous" complaint note - there must have been several of these selfish sods at large.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for fairy-cyclists as customers block path

<jcnrkrFaad0U2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8835&group=uk.rec.cycling#8835

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
path
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 15:05:00 +0000
 by: Spike - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 15:05 UTC

On 25/04/2022 11:57, JNugent wrote:
> On 25/04/2022 12:24 pm, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>> QUOTE: The road wh ich [sic] runs alongside Hearsall Co mmon [sic] from the Farmhouse R estaurant [sic] roundabout has been blocked by fair-goers' cars. ENDS

>> NOTE THE WORD "BLOCKED" - SELFISH GITS.

> You're having a bad day.

I thought every day of his was a bad one.

--
Spike

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<jcns6mFaad0U4@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8838&group=uk.rec.cycling#8838

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 15:14:32 +0000
 by: Spike - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 15:14 UTC

On 25/04/2022 14:49, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> QUOTE: "The Council has had numerous comp laints over the bank holiday weekend, and sadly motorists who park in the cycle paths while they attend the funfair will receive parking fines," she said. ENDS

> "Numerous" complaint note - there must have been several of these selfish sods at large.

Is 'she' friends with your Mr Arsehole? Because she's talking out of one.

--
Spike

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<a1bb6452-7e81-4709-9012-587014db5515n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8842&group=uk.rec.cycling#8842

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 09:06:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:06 UTC

QUOTE: We have been coming to Hearsall Common in excess of 50 years, and have never had a problem with the cycle Lane. ENDS

Must have been a few chav scum drivers moving into the area recently, instantly lowering the tone of the area who can't abide by the law. Shame.

Re: Coventry fair causes chaos for cyclists as customers block path

<jcnvunFb4c4U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=8845&group=uk.rec.cycling#8845

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:18:33 +0000
 by: Spike - Mon, 25 Apr 2022 16:18 UTC

On 25/04/2022 16:06, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> QUOTE: We have been coming to Hearsall Common in excess of 50 years, and have never had a problem with the cycle Lane. ENDS

> Must have been a few chav scum drivers moving into the area recently, instantly lowering the tone of the area who can't abide by the law. Shame.

It could have been worse had they been scum chav cyclists who can't
abide by the law...

--
Spike