There's no future in time travel.

aus+uk / uk.rec.sheds / Re: Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSK

SubjectAuthor
* Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSKRustyHinge
+* Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSKTone
|+- Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSKRustyHinge
|`- Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSKNicholas D. Richards
`* Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSKSam Plusnet
 `- Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSKJohn Williamson

1
Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSK

<t3136b$399$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9023&group=uk.rec.sheds#9023

From: rusty.hi...@foobar.girolle.co.uk (RustyHinge)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSK
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 12:24:58 +0100
 by: RustyHinge - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 11:24 UTC

I asked my bro'-in-lore to put some zbarl on my fern, but he sez O2
alleges the SIM will no longer jbex and I arrq another one.

This ack emma I received a noffer of n free hours and loadsa datatime
for a tenor, so it would appear thet it *is* jbexvat -
deep-hole-in-the-ground-ewe, he might not have mentioned I'm on PAYG,
not contract, but, if I were on contract, I wouldn't want money on the
thing wood eye.

Anyone xabj woss going on here?

--
Rusty Hinge

Re: Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSK

<t314ba$c85$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9024&group=uk.rec.sheds#9024

From: ton...@email.com (Tone)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSK
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 12:44:41 +0100
 by: Tone - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 11:44 UTC

On 11/04/2022 12:24, RustyHinge wrote:
> I asked my bro'-in-lore to put some zbarl on my fern, but he sez O2
> alleges the SIM will no longer jbex and I arrq another one.
>
> This ack emma I received a noffer of n free hours and loadsa datatime
> for a tenor, so it would appear thet it *is* jbexvat -
> deep-hole-in-the-ground-ewe, he might not have mentioned I'm on PAYG,
> not contract, but, if I were on contract, I wouldn't want money on the
> thing wood eye.
>
> Anyone xabj woss going on here?

With similaritude I obhtug a cheapish 'Senior's' fobile for the would be
X^4 cos she ca't handle phart smones.

I also got her ten of your earth pounds worth of SIM on O2.

But, lo, it didnay jbex!

'Invalid SIM'

Is there a time limit in the fznyy cevag?

Gubber O2!

Tone

Re: Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSK

<t316ui$1vp$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9027&group=uk.rec.sheds#9027

From: rusty.hi...@foobar.girolle.co.uk (RustyHinge)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 13:29:04 +0100
 by: RustyHinge - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 12:29 UTC

On 11/04/2022 12:44, Tone wrote:
> On 11/04/2022 12:24, RustyHinge wrote:
>> I asked my bro'-in-lore to put some zbarl on my fern, but he sez O2
>> alleges the SIM will no longer jbex and I arrq another one.
>>
>> This ack emma I received a noffer of n free hours and loadsa datatime
>> for a tenor, so it would appear thet it *is* jbexvat -
>> deep-hole-in-the-ground-ewe, he might not have mentioned I'm on PAYG,
>> not contract, but, if I were on contract, I wouldn't want money on the
>> thing wood eye.
>>
>> Anyone xabj woss going on here?
>>

> With similaritude I obhtug a cheapish 'Senior's' fobile for the would be
> X^4 cos she ca't handle phart smones.
>
> I also got her ten of your earth pounds worth of SIM on O2.
>
> But, lo, it didnay jbex!
>
> 'Invalid SIM'
>
> Is there a time limit in the fznyy cevag?
>
> Gubber O2!

Uster bee one annum, but I bleeve it's drooped to sicks munce now hooterem.

--
Rusty Hinge

Re: Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSK

<E64uGuATKCViFAI+@salmiron.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9028&group=uk.rec.sheds#9028

From: nicho...@salmiron.com (Nicholas D. Richards)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 13:44:03 +0100
 by: Nicholas D. Richards - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 12:44 UTC

In article <t314ba$c85$1@dont-email.me>, Tone <tone@email.com> on Mon,
11 Apr 2022 at 12:44:41 awoke Nicholas from his slumbers and wrote
>On 11/04/2022 12:24, RustyHinge wrote:
>> I asked my bro'-in-lore to put some zbarl on my fern, but he sez O2
>> alleges the SIM will no longer jbex and I arrq another one.
>>
>> This ack emma I received a noffer of n free hours and loadsa datatime
>> for a tenor, so it would appear thet it *is* jbexvat -
>> deep-hole-in-the-ground-ewe, he might not have mentioned I'm on PAYG,
>> not contract, but, if I were on contract, I wouldn't want money on the
>> thing wood eye.
>>
>> Anyone xabj woss going on here?
>>

>With similaritude I obhtug a cheapish 'Senior's' fobile for the would be
>X^4 cos she ca't handle phart smones.
>
>I also got her ten of your earth pounds worth of SIM on O2.
>
>But, lo, it didnay jbex!
>
>'Invalid SIM'
>
>Is there a time limit in the fznyy cevag?
>
>Gubber O2!

For calls to Forrin Parts I have a Lycamobile PAYG.

To keep that card valid you have to make a chargeable call at least once
in 180 days.

Be that the problem?

There may be cheaper ways than a Lycamobile PAYG but a PAYG means no
unpleasant surprise bills.
--
0sterc@tcher -

"Où sont les neiges d'antan?"

Re: Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSK

<LL05K.572384$7F2.271475@fx12.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9062&group=uk.rec.sheds#9062

Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
From: not...@home.com (Sam Plusnet)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 22:06:50 +0100
 by: Sam Plusnet - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 21:06 UTC

On 11-Apr-22 12:24, RustyHinge wrote:
> I asked my bro'-in-lore to put some zbarl on my fern, but he sez O2
> alleges the SIM will no longer jbex and I arrq another one.
>
> This ack emma I received a noffer of n free hours and loadsa datatime
> for a tenor, so it would appear thet it *is* jbexvat -
> deep-hole-in-the-ground-ewe, he might not have mentioned I'm on PAYG,
> not contract, but, if I were on contract, I wouldn't want money on the
> thing wood eye.
>
> Anyone xabj woss going on here?

A number's a number, so it shouldn't make any difference to it being valid.
Somebody swapped a digit (B-in-L or whoever he spoketh to) & looked up
the wrong number?
Some shop-scrote trying to up-sell a customer?

--
Sam Plusnet

Re: Phobile afficianados to the bridge IYWBSK

<jbknh5FhbuqU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9066&group=uk.rec.sheds#9066

From: johnwill...@btinternet.com (John Williamson)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 08:20:05 +0100
 by: John Williamson - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 07:20 UTC

On 11/04/2022 22:06, Sam Plusnet wrote:
> On 11-Apr-22 12:24, RustyHinge wrote:
>> I asked my bro'-in-lore to put some zbarl on my fern, but he sez O2
>> alleges the SIM will no longer jbex and I arrq another one.
>>
>> This ack emma I received a noffer of n free hours and loadsa datatime
>> for a tenor, so it would appear thet it *is* jbexvat -
>> deep-hole-in-the-ground-ewe, he might not have mentioned I'm on PAYG,
>> not contract, but, if I were on contract, I wouldn't want money on the
>> thing wood eye.
>>
>> Anyone xabj woss going on here?
>>

> A number's a number, so it shouldn't make any difference to it being valid.
> Somebody swapped a digit (B-in-L or whoever he spoketh to) & looked up
> the wrong number?
> Some shop-scrote trying to up-sell a customer?

Not all contracts have unlimited everything, so they will happily sell
you a singer's worth of data or calls when you run out.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.