From: rusty.hi...@foobar.girolle.co.uk (RustyHinge)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Bah!
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 12:15:07 +0100
 by: RustyHinge - Mon, 11 Apr 2022 11:15 UTC

Good wbo I checked (sort of): Had ambivalence booked to take me to the
hospital, agency care to get me up and into the wheelchariot, etc.

Find that the ambivalence had been booked by the care(less) agency for
two days after my appointment, so now I'm going to have to get a tacksi
at inordinate eggs' pence.

Still, it might allow me to do an ickle bit of shooping innit. Agency
jbexref ar not permitted to ohl nice bockles for me even though I'm a
growed-up now.

--
Rusty Hinge

Re: Bah!

<slrnt5anl0.ka4.bap@localhost.localdomain>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9092&group=uk.rec.sheds#9092

From: bap...@shrdlu.com (Bernard Peek)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Subject: Re: Bah!
Date: 12 Apr 2022 11:12:32 GMT
 by: Bernard Peek - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 11:12 UTC

On 2022-04-11, RustyHinge <rusty.hinge@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote:
> Good wbo I checked (sort of): Had ambivalence booked to take me to the
> hospital, agency care to get me up and into the wheelchariot, etc.
>
> Find that the ambivalence had been booked by the care(less) agency for
> two days after my appointment, so now I'm going to have to get a tacksi
> at inordinate eggs' pence.

You should be able to contact Patient Transport and they will arrange
pickup. Disadvantage is that they expect you to be ready to go two hours
before your appointment. Saved me about 90zu per day when travelling to The
Christie from Wigan.

--
Bernard Peek
bap@shrdlu.com

Re: Bah!

<t34ht5$3vc$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9100&group=uk.rec.sheds#9100

From: rusty.hi...@foobar.girolle.co.uk (RustyHinge)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.sheds
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 19:54:29 +0100
 by: RustyHinge - Tue, 12 Apr 2022 18:54 UTC

On 12/04/2022 12:12, Bernard Peek wrote:
> On 2022-04-11, RustyHinge <rusty.hinge@foobar.girolle.co.uk> wrote:
>> Good wbo I checked (sort of): Had ambivalence booked to take me to the
>> hospital, agency care to get me up and into the wheelchariot, etc.
>>
>> Find that the ambivalence had been booked by the care(less) agency for
>> two days after my appointment, so now I'm going to have to get a tacksi
>> at inordinate eggs' pence.
>
> You should be able to contact Patient Transport and they will arrange
> pickup. Disadvantage is that they expect you to be ready to go two hours
> before your appointment. Saved me about 90zu per day when travelling to The
> Christie from Wigan.

They didn't admit to having a spare place: howsomedever, I became quite
ill and two (experienced) crool nurses were unable to help me into my
return tacksi, so I was taken home by ambulance.

Shortly (and I hfr the term advisedly) I discovered the reason why I was
so weak, seeing stars, and sometimes getting a complete greenwashing of
wot my eyes saw - the Snake and pigmy pudding I had last night was
'off', and I haven't recovered from its effects yet.

--
Rusty Hinge