You will experience a strong urge to do good; but it will pass.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

SubjectAuthor
* Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultswldx...@gmail.com
+* Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultMike Collins
|`* Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultswldx...@gmail.com
| +- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultJNugent
| +* Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultswldx...@gmail.com
| |+- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultSpike
| |`* Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultswldx...@gmail.com
| | +- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultSpike
| | +* Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultswldx...@gmail.com
| | |`- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultSpike
| | +- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultJNugent
| | `- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultRob Morley
| `- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultSpike
+- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultSpike
+* Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultSpike
+* Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultSpike
+- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultJNugent
+- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultswldx...@gmail.com
+- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultSpike
+* Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultSpike
+* Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultswldx...@gmail.com
|`- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultSpike
`* Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultswldx...@gmail.com
 +- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultJNugent
 `- Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assaultswldx...@gmail.com

Pages:12
Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<e29f7212-bdda-44b4-9ec0-7f6cb10200aan@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9103&group=uk.rec.cycling#9103

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 06:17:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 13:17 UTC

COWARDLY SCUM.

Police Scotland are increasing patrols after a woman was pushed off her bike by a man on the canal path in Edinburgh, the latest in the spree of assaults.

The incident took place between Colinton and Slateford around 7 pm on Wednesday.

An eyewitnesses said that there were four or five witnesses, who saw the man shouting at other passers by, and appeared to be drunk.

After he pushed the woman, he shouted “You shouldn't have done that” before walking off.

The eyewitness continued: “The victim was pulled from the canal by one of them and we all stayed with her to make sure she was ok.

"A lady asked if the victim wanted to use her phone to call the police or her friends or family, as her phone was soaked with water, but she said she was alright.

"She insisted to bike home as her place was not far.

“She told us that she tried to avoid the guy and make her way through.

"But he was on the way and looked p****d to see her coming his way.

"And then he pushed her in there. She was crying at him, "why did you do that?" when she was trying to stand up in the water.”

This incident in the latest in a spree of similar incidents, and police have released a description of the male suspect.

Sergeant Scott Walker of Edinburgh policing explained: “Officers are aware of a number of incidents between Monday, 18 April and Wednesday, 27 April, 2022 in which people have been pushed into a canal.

“In connection with our enquiries, we are searching for a white man in his sixties with a possible tanned complexion. He is between 5ft 7in and 5ft 10in, is of medium to stocky build with grey and balding hair.

“He was wearing dark clothing and was seen in a maroon jumper on Wednesday, 27 April.

“There will be increased patrols in the area.

"Anyone with information should contact police on 101.”

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/edinburgh-crime-news-woman-cyclist-pushed-into-water-in-latest-canal-assault-3672805

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<f2d79911-3ce8-48b0-9d5d-6daeaba5aa7an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9104&group=uk.rec.cycling#9104

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 07:37:33 -0700 (PDT)
From: cmike8...@gmail.com (Mike Collins)
 by: Mike Collins - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 14:37 UTC

On Saturday, 30 April 2022 at 14:17:27 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> COWARDLY SCUM.
>
> Police Scotland are increasing patrols after a woman was pushed off her bike by a man on the canal path in Edinburgh, the latest in the spree of assaults.
>
> The incident took place between Colinton and Slateford around 7 pm on Wednesday.
>
> An eyewitnesses said that there were four or five witnesses, who saw the man shouting at other passers by, and appeared to be drunk.
>
> After he pushed the woman, he shouted “You shouldn't have done that” before walking off.
>
> The eyewitness continued: “The victim was pulled from the canal by one of them and we all stayed with her to make sure she was ok.
>
> "A lady asked if the victim wanted to use her phone to call the police or her friends or family, as her phone was soaked with water, but she said she was alright.
>
> "She insisted to bike home as her place was not far.
>
> “She told us that she tried to avoid the guy and make her way through.
>
> "But he was on the way and looked p****d to see her coming his way.
>
> "And then he pushed her in there. She was crying at him, "why did you do that?" when she was trying to stand up in the water.”
>
> This incident in the latest in a spree of similar incidents, and police have released a description of the male suspect.
>
> Sergeant Scott Walker of Edinburgh policing explained: “Officers are aware of a number of incidents between Monday, 18 April and Wednesday, 27 April, 2022 in which people have been pushed into a canal.
>
> “In connection with our enquiries, we are searching for a white man in his sixties with a possible tanned complexion. He is between 5ft 7in and 5ft 10in, is of medium to stocky build with grey and balding hair.
>
> “He was wearing dark clothing and was seen in a maroon jumper on Wednesday, 27 April.
>
> “There will be increased patrols in the area.
>
> "Anyone with information should contact police on 101.”
>
> https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/edinburgh-crime-news-woman-cyclist-pushed-into-water-in-latest-canal-assault-3672805

Pedestrians should have number plates, 3rd party insurance and take annual walking tests.

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<363defdc-3f0f-40c5-a866-90c9671c10e2n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9107&group=uk.rec.cycling#9107

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 09:52:49 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 16:52 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 3:37:34 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
> On Saturday, 30 April 2022 at 14:17:27 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> > COWARDLY SCUM.

> > https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/edinburgh-crime-news-woman-cyclist-pushed-into-water-in-latest-canal-assault-3672805
> Pedestrians should have number plates, 3rd party insurance and take annual walking tests.

QUOTE: An eyewitnesses said that there were four or five witnesses, who saw the man shouting at other passers by, and appeared to be drunk. ENDS

He needed Dutch courage to violently assault a lone female?
5ft 7in though - small man syndrome. Probably drives an AUDI.

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jd580sFrqaqU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9108&group=uk.rec.cycling#9108

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 17:55:56 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 16:55 UTC

> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 3:37:34 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
>> On Saturday, 30 April 2022 at 14:17:27 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> COWARDLY SCUM.
>
>>> https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/edinburgh-crime-news-woman-cyclist-pushed-into-water-in-latest-canal-assault-3672805

>> Pedestrians should have number plates, 3rd party insurance and take annual walking tests.

> QUOTE: An eyewitnesses said that there were four or five witnesses, who saw the man shouting at other passers by, and appeared to be drunk. ENDS

Witnesses who were drunk won't be much use in court.

> He needed Dutch courage to violently assault a lone female?

> 5ft 7in though - small man syndrome. Probably rides a fairy-cycle.

Fairy-cyclists do indeed seem to prefer defenceless victims.

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<7a2a96a0-1f73-458a-9f18-bc40482b0937n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9110&group=uk.rec.cycling#9110

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 09:59:18 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 16:59 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 5:52:50 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 3:37:34 PM UTC+1, Mike Collins wrote:
> > On Saturday, 30 April 2022 at 14:17:27 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > COWARDLY SCUM.
>

> > > https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/edinburgh-crime-news-woman-cyclist-pushed-into-water-in-latest-canal-assault-3672805
> > Pedestrians should have number plates, 3rd party insurance and take annual walking tests.
> QUOTE: An eyewitnesses said that there were four or five witnesses, who saw the man shouting at other passers by, and appeared to be drunk. ENDS
>
> He needed Dutch courage to violently assault a lone female?
> 5ft 7in though - small man syndrome. Probably drives an AUDI.

What a star - she cycled home after the attack.

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jd71ntF7oboU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9127&group=uk.rec.cycling#9127

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 09:21:06 +0000
 by: Spike - Sun, 1 May 2022 09:21 UTC

On 30/04/2022 16:59, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 5:52:50 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>> QUOTE: An eyewitnesses said that there were four or five witnesses, who saw the man shouting at other passers by, and appeared to be drunk. ENDS

>> He needed Dutch courage to violently assault a lone female?

>> 5ft 7in though - small man syndrome. Probably drives an AUDI.

> What a star - she cycled home after the attack.

I expect the octogenarian who was beaten to the floor by a cyclist also
walked home.

Not only did you fail to condemn the cyclist's assault on an old person,
you never even asked what happened to him.

You're scum. Pure scum.

--
Spike

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jd7234F7oboU3@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9132&group=uk.rec.cycling#9132

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 09:27:00 +0000
 by: Spike - Sun, 1 May 2022 09:27 UTC

On 30/04/2022 13:17, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> COWARDLY SCUM.

> Police Scotland are increasing patrols after a woman was pushed off her bike by a man on the canal path in Edinburgh, the latest in the spree of assaults.

You two-faced arsehole.

You never condemned in that manner the cyclist who beat up an
80-year-old man after pushing him to the ground. Your Subject line was
"Keep your nose out of other peoples' business" posted Fri, 29 Apr 2022
12:30:08 -0700 (PDT) with the message ID
<6659be98-6914-4363-a7bd-bc0d6579a54dn@googlegroups.com>

You should be ashamed of yourself.

--
Spike

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jd723sF7oboU4@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9133&group=uk.rec.cycling#9133

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 09:27:24 +0000

On 30/04/2022 16:52, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
>> On Saturday, 30 April 2022 at 14:17:27 UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> COWARDLY SCUM.

>>> https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/crime/edinburgh-crime-news-woman-cyclist-pushed-into-water-in-latest-canal-assault-3672805

> QUOTE: An eyewitnesses said that there were four or five witnesses, who saw the man shouting at other passers by, and appeared to be drunk. ENDS

> He needed Dutch courage to violently assault a lone female?
> 5ft 7in though - small man syndrome. Probably drives an AUDI.

What did the cyclist need who pushed an octogenarian to the ground and
beat him?

message ID <6659be98-6914-4363-a7bd-bc0d6579a54dn@googlegroups.com>

Was he a 'small man' too? Why didn't you say so, instead of saying "Keep
your nose out of other peoples' business"?

--
Spike

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<411ee269-07f9-4440-a0ea-6ab19cfcbd28n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9135&group=uk.rec.cycling#9135

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 02:30:06 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sun, 1 May 2022 09:30 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 5:59:19 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 5:52:50 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > Pedestrians should have number plates, 3rd party insurance and take annual walking tests.
> > QUOTE: An eyewitnesses said that there were four or five witnesses, who saw the man shouting at other passers by, and appeared to be drunk. ENDS
> >
> > He needed Dutch courage to violently assault a lone female?
> > 5ft 7in though - small man syndrome. Probably drives an AUDI.
> What a star - she cycled home after the attack.

Small bald man attacks lone female.
Definitely drives an AUDI.

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jd7300F7upoU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9143&group=uk.rec.cycling#9143

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 09:42:24 +0000
 by: Spike - Sun, 1 May 2022 09:42 UTC

On 01/05/2022 09:30, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> Small bald man attacks lone female.
> Definitely drives an AUDI.

Cyclist attacks octogenarian for walking on the pavement,

Definitely rides a BICYCLE.

--
Spike

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<3db18710-8cc0-4bcd-aed6-57f29cd5a0e6n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9145&group=uk.rec.cycling#9145

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 02:43:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sun, 1 May 2022 09:43 UTC

On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 10:30:08 AM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 5:59:19 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > QUOTE: An eyewitnesses said that there were four or five witnesses, who saw the man shouting at other passers by, and appeared to be drunk. ENDS
> > >
> > > He needed Dutch courage to violently assault a lone female?
> > > 5ft 7in though - small man syndrome. Probably drives an AUDI.
> > What a star - she cycled home after the attack.
> Small bald man attacks lone female.
> Definitely drives an AUDI.

Or a BMW of course.

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jd74tbF88gbU2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9153&group=uk.rec.cycling#9153

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 10:15:07 +0000
 by: Spike - Sun, 1 May 2022 10:15 UTC

On 01/05/2022 09:43, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>> Small bald man attacks lone female.
>> Definitely drives an AUDI.

> Or a BMW of course.

So, the cyclist who beat up an octogenarian for the crime of walking on
the pavement was either an Audi or BMW driver.

--
Spike

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jd7590F8bdtU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9156&group=uk.rec.cycling#9156

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 11:21:21 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sun, 1 May 2022 10:21 UTC

On 01/05/2022 10:30 am, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

Talking to himself again:

> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 5:59:19 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

Talking to himself again:

>>> QUOTE: An eyewitnesses said that there were four or five witnesses, who saw the man shouting at other passers by, and appeared to be drunk. ENDS
>
>>> He needed Dutch courage to violently assault a lone female?
>>> 5ft 7in though - small man syndrome. Probably drives an AUDI.

>> What a star - she cycled home after the attack.

> Small bald man attacks lone female.
> Definitely drives an AUDI.

How do you know she even has a driving licence?

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<60e161fc-4fbe-4cbe-a035-2d0e04db6494n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9171&group=uk.rec.cycling#9171

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 09:07:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sun, 1 May 2022 16:07 UTC

"A lady asked if the victim wanted to use her phone to call the police or her friends or family, as her phone was soaked with water, but she said she was alright.

"She insisted to bike home as her place was not far.

WELL DONE THAT LADY!

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jd9jk6FmncqU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9198&group=uk.rec.cycling#9198

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 08:38:30 +0000
 by: Spike - Mon, 2 May 2022 08:38 UTC

On 01/05/2022 16:07, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

> "A lady asked if the victim wanted to use her phone to call the police or her friends or family, as her phone was soaked with water, but she said she was alright.

> "She insisted to bike home as her place was not far.

> WELL DONE THAT LADY!

The octogenarian who was beaten up by a cyclist for walking on the
pavement may well have made his own way home too. You may now offer him
your congratulations.

--
Spike

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<caa1d23c-974f-4667-a354-79d3d21a9c3cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9205&group=uk.rec.cycling#9205

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 02:32:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 2 May 2022 09:32 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 2:17:27 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> COWARDLY SCUM.
>
> Police Scotland are increasing patrols after a woman was pushed off her bike by a man on the canal path in Edinburgh, the latest in the spree of assaults.

"latest spree" = thug is a serial offender.
CATCH HIM NOW.

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jd9o63FniufU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9211&group=uk.rec.cycling#9211

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 09:56:19 +0000
 by: Spike - Mon, 2 May 2022 09:56 UTC

On 02/05/2022 09:32, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 2:17:27 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>> COWARDLY SCUM.

Thank you for expressing your concern regarding the octogenarian that
was beaten to the ground by a cyclist for the crime of walking on the
pavement. This sort of scum needs 25 years in jail and their licences
taken away.

>> Police Scotland are increasing patrols after a woman was pushed off her bike by a man on the canal path in Edinburgh, the latest in the spree of assaults.

> "latest spree" = thug is a serial offender.

> CATCH HIM NOW.

Police Scotland did not say whether the assaults were by one person or
several.

--
Spike

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jd9v53Fosh9U2@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9223&group=uk.rec.cycling#9223

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 12:55:16 +0100
 by: JNugent - Mon, 2 May 2022 11:55 UTC

> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 2:17:27 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>> COWARDLY SCUM.
>
>> After he pushed the woman, he shouted “You shouldn't have done that” before walking off.
>
> Shouldn't have done what? Fallen in the water?
> What a drunken thug.

Probably another fairy-cyclist.

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<e57b6c63-1239-48fc-af1a-76aef69fa5f0n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9225&group=uk.rec.cycling#9225

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 04:57:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 2 May 2022 11:57 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 2:17:27 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> COWARDLY SCUM.

> “There will be increased patrols in the area.

That's a good start.

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jda03tFp3dkU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9226&group=uk.rec.cycling#9226

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 12:11:41 +0000
 by: Spike - Mon, 2 May 2022 12:11 UTC

On 02/05/2022 11:48, swldx...@gmail.com wrote in reply to himself:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 2:17:27 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>> COWARDLY SCUM.

>> After he pushed the woman, he shouted “You shouldn't have done that” before walking off.

> Shouldn't have done what? Fallen in the water?
> What a drunken thug.

And what did the bully cyclist say to the 80-year-old that he beat up
for walking on the pavement?

<https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/southampton-cyclist-kicks-pedestrian-80-7005781>

--
Spike

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<226dbd8e-c28c-44b4-bb9b-08ef8cf1adc3n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9227&group=uk.rec.cycling#9227

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 05:14:27 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 2 May 2022 12:14 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 2:17:27 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> COWARDLY SCUM.

> "Anyone with information should contact police on 101.”

I'd use 999 myself - he could kill someone next.

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jda3peFppgcU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9234&group=uk.rec.cycling#9234

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 13:14:22 +0000
 by: Spike - Mon, 2 May 2022 13:14 UTC

On 02/05/2022 12:14, swldx...@gmail.com wrote in reply to himself:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 2:17:27 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
>> COWARDLY SCUM.

>> "Anyone with information should contact police on 101.”

> I'd use 999 myself - he could kill someone next.

Perhaps the 80-year-old who was beaten to the ground by a cyclist for
walking on the pavement didn't have his phone with him.

<https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/southampton-cyclist-kicks-pedestrian-80-7005781>

--
Spike

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<708145c7-53d1-46d2-a198-c9a6aef96025n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9239&group=uk.rec.cycling#9239

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 08:42:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 2 May 2022 15:42 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 2:17:27 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> COWARDLY SCUM.

> The eyewitness continued: “The victim was pulled from the canal by one of them and we all stayed with her to make sure she was ok.

Did the good samaritan get a community award?
Anyone know?

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<jdaesrFrt2hU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9242&group=uk.rec.cycling#9242

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 16:23:55 +0000
 by: Spike - Mon, 2 May 2022 16:23 UTC

On 02/05/2022 15:42, swldx...@gmail.com wrote in reply to himself:
> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 2:17:27 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>> COWARDLY SCUM.

>> The eyewitness continued: “The victim was pulled from the canal by one of them and we all stayed with her to make sure she was ok.

> Did the good samaritan get a community award?

> Anyone know?

Ask road.cc?

--
Spike

Re: Woman cyclist pushed into water in latest canal assault

<bfe0872a-b439-40f2-926e-caac403c6813n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9244&group=uk.rec.cycling#9244

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 09:27:07 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Mon, 2 May 2022 16:27 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 2:17:27 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> COWARDLY SCUM.

> “He was wearing dark clothing and was seen in a maroon jumper on Wednesday, 27 April.

How come he was seen so easily when a cyclist in the same garb would be invisible?