I/O, I/O, It's off to disk I go, A bit or byte to read or write, I/O, I/O, I/O...

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' business

SubjectAuthor
* Keep your nose out of other peoples' businessswldx...@gmail.com
+* Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' businessJNugent
`* Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' businessswldx...@gmail.com
 `* Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' businessswldx...@gmail.com
  +- Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' businessJNugent
  `* Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' businessswldx...@gmail.com
   +- Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' businessJNugent
   `- Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' businessswldx...@gmail.com

1
Keep your nose out of other peoples' business

<6659be98-6914-4363-a7bd-bc0d6579a54dn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9052&group=uk.rec.cycling#9052

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:30:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Keep your nose out of other peoples' business
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 19:30 UTC

Avoid confrontations - it's not worth it.

Police are looking for a cyclist who pushed over an 80-year-old man who dared to point out he should not be cycling on the pavement.

The cyclist then kicked the elderly pedestrian before fleeing the scene. Hampshire Constabulary want to hear from members of the public who saw anything.

The attack took place on Burgess Road, Southampton, at around 7pm on Monday (April 25). The pedestrian was walking along the pavement near the junction with Sherwood Close towards the pedestrian crossing which leads to Southampton Common.

A cyclist passed very close to him at speed, so the man told him he should be on the road. The cyclist then pushed the man to the ground and began kicking him before leaving the scene via Sherwood Close and Pointout Road.

The victim sustained cuts and bruising as a result of the incident.

The cyclist is described as:

Male
Aged 30 to 40
Between 5ft 10ins and 6ft tall
White
Medium build
Strawberry blonde/ ginger hair in a pony tail
Wearing a white T-Shirt, carrying a backpack and with bags on the handlebars of his bicycle

The police appeal added: "Do you have dash-cam or CCTV footage of the incident? Did you see what happened? Do you know who the cyclist is?

"Please contact us on 101 or report online via our website, hampshire.police.uk, quoting reference number 44220161920. Alternatively you can report information 100% anonymously via the Crimestoppers charity."

https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/southampton-cyclist-kicks-pedestrian-80-7005781

Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' business

<jd4pljFp56dU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9096&group=uk.rec.cycling#9096

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' business
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 13:50:59 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:50 UTC

> Avoid confrontations - it's not worth it.

You might be right in advising vulnerable octogenarians to be careful
when pointing out breaches of the law by fairy-cyclists.

After all, fairy-cyclists are known to prefer victims less able to fight
back - older people, lone women, etc.

> Police are looking for a fairy-cyclist who pushed over an 80-year-old man who dared to point out he should not be fairy-cycling on the pavement.
> The fairy-cyclist then kicked the elderly pedestrian before fleeing the scene. Hampshire Constabulary want to hear from members of the public who saw anything.

Go on: praise the criminal on the fairy-bike.

You KNOW you WANT to.

Everyone else knows it.

> The attack took place on Burgess Road, Southampton, at around 7pm on Monday (April 25). The pedestrian was walking along the pavement near the junction with Sherwood Close towards the pedestrian crossing which leads to Southampton Common.
> A fairy-cyclist passed very close to him at speed,

....and no doubt didn't allow the vulnerable pedestrian at least 1.5
metres clearance.

> so the man told him he should be on the road. The fairy-cyclist then pushed the man to the ground and began kicking him before leaving the scene via Sherwood Close and Pointout Road.
> The victim sustained cuts and bruising as a result of the incident.
> The criminal fairy-cyclist (excuse the tautology) is described as:
>
> Male
> Aged 30 to 40
> Between 5ft 10ins and 6ft tall
> White
> Medium build
> Strawberry blonde/ ginger hair in a pony tail
> Wearing a white T-Shirt, carrying a backpack and with bags on the handlebars of his bicycle
>
> The police appeal added: "Do you have dash-cam or CCTV footage of the incident? Did you see what happened? Do you know who the fairy-cyclist is?
> "Please contact us on 101 or report online via our website, hampshire.police.uk, quoting reference number 44220161920. Alternatively you can report information 100% anonymously via the Crimestoppers charity."
>
> https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/southampton-cyclist-kicks-pedestrian-80-7005781

Someone must know who that fairy-cyclist is.

Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' business

<fddd535b-ea15-4fe2-b1e1-05b92279df49n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9101&group=uk.rec.cycling#9101

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 06:05:39 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 13:05 UTC

On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 8:30:10 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> Avoid confrontations - it's not worth it.

Same applies to people like this driving cars: Our mate, Jason.
Keep away.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/01/17/29413C9C00000578-3106073-image-a-2_1433174485701.jpg

Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' business

<jd6v5sF78h9U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9122&group=uk.rec.cycling#9122

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 08:37:21 +0000
 by: Spike - Sun, 1 May 2022 08:37 UTC

On 30/04/2022 12:50, JNugent wrote:
> On 29/04/2022 08:30 pm, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>> Avoid confrontations - it's not worth it.

> You might be right in advising vulnerable octogenarians to be careful
> when pointing out breaches of the law by fairy-cyclists.

> After all, fairy-cyclists are known to prefer victims less able to fight
> back - older people, lone women, etc.

>> Police are looking for a fairy-cyclist who pushed over an 80-year-old man who dared to point out he should not be fairy-cycling on the pavement.

>> The fairy-cyclist then kicked the elderly pedestrian before fleeing the scene. Hampshire Constabulary want to hear from members of the public who saw anything.

> Go on: praise the criminal on the fairy-bike.

> You KNOW you WANT to.

> Everyone else knows it.

>> The attack took place on Burgess Road, Southampton, at around 7pm on Monday (April 25). The pedestrian was walking along the pavement near the junction with Sherwood Close towards the pedestrian crossing which leads to Southampton Common

>> A fairy-cyclist passed very close to him at speed,

> ...and no doubt didn't allow the vulnerable pedestrian at least 1.5
> metres clearance.

>> so the man told him he should be on the road. The fairy-cyclist then pushed the man to the ground and began kicking him before leaving the scene via Sherwood Close and Pointout Road.
>> The victim sustained cuts and bruising as a result of the incident.
>> The criminal fairy-cyclist (excuse the tautology) is described as:

>> Male
>> Aged 30 to 40
>> Between 5ft 10ins and 6ft tall
>> White
>> Medium build
>> Strawberry blonde/ ginger hair in a pony tail
>> Wearing a white T-Shirt, carrying a backpack and with bags on the handlebars of his bicycle

>> The police appeal added: "Do you have dash-cam or CCTV footage of the incident? Did you see what happened? Do you know who the fairy-cyclist is?

>> "Please contact us on 101 or report online via our website, hampshire.police.uk, quoting reference number 44220161920. Alternatively you can report information 100% anonymously via the Crimestoppers charity."

>> https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/southampton-cyclist-kicks-pedestrian-80-7005781

> Someone must know who that fairy-cyclist is.

Unfortunately, police time is being wasted on trawling though videos of
what cyclists call 'close passes' where nobody is killed or injured.

--
Spike

Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' business

<2083d7ff-f408-4349-b5a1-c76815a80f2en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9130&group=uk.rec.cycling#9130

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 02:25:19 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sun, 1 May 2022 09:25 UTC

On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 2:05:40 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 8:30:10 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> > Avoid confrontations - it's not worth it.
> Same applies to people like this driving cars: Our mate, Jason.
> Keep away.
>
> https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/01/17/29413C9C00000578-3106073-image-a-2_1433174485701.jpg

Here is his most famous pose - keep well away.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/01/17/29413CB100000578-3106073-image-a-1_1433174467557.jpg

Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' business

<jd77krF8r92U1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9164&group=uk.rec.cycling#9164

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 12:01:48 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sun, 1 May 2022 11:01 UTC

On 01/05/2022 10:25 am, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

Talking to himself again:

> On Saturday, April 30, 2022 at 2:05:40 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

Talking to himself again:

>> On Friday, April 29, 2022 at 8:30:10 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Avoid confrontations - it's not worth it.

>> Same applies to people like this driving cars: Our mate, Jason.
>> Keep away.
>
>> https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/01/17/29413C9C00000578-3106073-image-a-2_1433174485701.jpg

> Here is his most famous pose - keep well away.
>
> https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/01/17/29413CB100000578-3106073-image-a-1_1433174467557.jpg

I was looking for your famous portrait with your Captain Marvel
fairy-cyclins glasses:

<https://hulldailymail.co.uk/Cyclist-video-sunglasses-dangerous-drivers-sights/story-14322545-detail/story.html>

But the Hull Daily Mail seems to now regard it as not worth keeping.

Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' business

<855f36ed-082c-4e23-9117-4aa451d370b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9174&group=uk.rec.cycling#9174

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 09:11:47 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sun, 1 May 2022 16:11 UTC

This one is my favourite!

https://cdn.road.cc/sites/default/files/styles/amp_metadata_content_image_min_696px_wide/public/images/News/Priory%20Lane%20road%20rage%20driver.jpg

Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' business

<jd7s73FcmaiU2@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9180&group=uk.rec.cycling#9180

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 17:52:51 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sun, 1 May 2022 16:52 UTC

> This one is my favourite!
>
> https://cdn.road.cc/sites/default/files/styles/amp_metadata_content_image_min_696px_wide/public/images/News/Priory%20Lane%20road%20rage%20driver.jpg

It's one of your selfies.

Re: Keep your nose out of other peoples' business

<a8db7065-8cdf-4d4e-bdb0-15d599c3b773n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9184&group=uk.rec.cycling#9184

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 11:03:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: swldxer1...@gmail.com (swldx...@gmail.com)
 by: swldx...@gmail.com - Sun, 1 May 2022 18:03 UTC

On Sunday, May 1, 2022 at 5:11:49 PM UTC+1, swldx...@gmail.com wrote:
> This one is my favourite!
>
> https://cdn.road.cc/sites/default/files/styles/amp_metadata_content_image_min_696px_wide/public/images/News/Priory%20Lane%20road%20rage%20driver.jpg

His name is Jason Wells, he sells coffee to cyclists and had to APOLOGISE profusely for his deranged conduct.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3107357/Master-butcher-apologises-incredible-road-rage-rant-cyclist-s-revealed-owns-string-upmarket-coffee-shops-offer-cycling-workshops.html