Life is a sexually transmitted disease with 100% mortality.

aus+uk / uk.rec.cycling / Re: Scum cyclist needs serious jail time

SubjectAuthor
* Scum cyclist needs serious jail timeSpike
+* Re: Scum cyclist needs serious jail timeJNugent
|`* Re: Scum cyclist needs serious jail timeSpike
| `- Re: Scum cyclist needs serious jail timeJNugent
`- Re: Scum cyclist needs serious jail timeMike Collins

1
Scum cyclist needs serious jail time

<jd4aciFmb4fU1@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9064&group=uk.rec.cycling#9064

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Scum cyclist needs serious jail time
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 08:30:15 +0000
 by: Spike - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 08:30 UTC

Police are looking for a cyclist who pushed over an 80-year-old man who
dared to point out he should not be cycling on the pavement.

The cyclist then kicked the elderly pedestrian before fleeing the scene.
Hampshire Constabulary want to hear from members of the public who saw
anything.

The attack took place on Burgess Road, Southampton, at around 7pm on
Monday (April 25). The pedestrian was walking along the pavement near
the junction with Sherwood Close towards the pedestrian crossing which
leads to Southampton Common.

A cyclist passed very close to him at speed, so the man told him he
should be on the road. The cyclist then pushed the man to the ground and
began kicking him before leaving the scene via Sherwood Close and
Pointout Road.

The victim sustained cuts and bruising as a result of the incident.

The cyclist is described as:

Male
Aged 30 to 40
Between 5ft 10ins and 6ft tall
White
Medium build
Strawberry blonde/ ginger hair in a pony tail
Wearing a white T-Shirt, carrying a backpack and with bags on the
handlebars of his bicycle

The police appeal added: "Do you have dash-cam or CCTV footage of the
incident? Did you see what happened? Do you know who the cyclist is?

"Please contact us on 101 or report online via our website,
hampshire.police.uk, quoting reference number 44220161920. Alternatively
you can report information 100% anonymously via the Crimestoppers charity."

<https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/southampton-cyclist-kicks-pedestrian-80-7005781>

HE SHOULD GET FIVE YEARS

--
Spike

Re: Scum cyclist needs serious jail time

<jd4k6gFo2gaU3@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9093&group=uk.rec.cycling#9093

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Subject: Re: Scum cyclist needs serious jail time
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 12:17:37 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 11:17 UTC

On 30/04/2022 09:30 am, Spike wrote:

> Police are looking for a cyclist who pushed over an 80-year-old man who
> dared to point out he should not be cycling on the pavement.
>
> The cyclist then kicked the elderly pedestrian before fleeing the scene.
> Hampshire Constabulary want to hear from members of the public who saw
> anything.
>
> The attack took place on Burgess Road, Southampton, at around 7pm on
> Monday (April 25). The pedestrian was walking along the pavement near
> the junction with Sherwood Close towards the pedestrian crossing which
> leads to Southampton Common.
>
> A cyclist passed very close to him at speed, so the man told him he
> should be on the road. The cyclist then pushed the man to the ground and
> began kicking him before leaving the scene via Sherwood Close and
> Pointout Road.
>
> The victim sustained cuts and bruising as a result of the incident.
>
> The cyclist is described as:
>
> Male
> Aged 30 to 40
> Between 5ft 10ins and 6ft tall
> White
> Medium build
> Strawberry blonde/ ginger hair in a pony tail
> Wearing a white T-Shirt, carrying a backpack and with bags on the
> handlebars of his bicycle
>
> The police appeal added: "Do you have dash-cam or CCTV footage of the
> incident? Did you see what happened? Do you know who the cyclist is?
>
> "Please contact us on 101 or report online via our website,
> hampshire.police.uk, quoting reference number 44220161920. Alternatively
> you can report information 100% anonymously via the Crimestoppers charity."
>
> <https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/southampton-cyclist-kicks-pedestrian-80-7005781>
>
> HE SHOULD GET FIVE YEARS

He's probably somewhere on social media (maybe even some part of usenet)
boasting about it.

That's what Mason used to do.

Re: Scum cyclist needs serious jail time

<ec63964d-bb38-43f7-be42-ab884b30ba78n@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9113&group=uk.rec.cycling#9113

Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 13:16:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: cmike8...@gmail.com (Mike Collins)
 by: Mike Collins - Sat, 30 Apr 2022 20:16 UTC

On Saturday, 30 April 2022 at 09:30:13 UTC+1, Spike wrote:
> Police are looking for a cyclist who pushed over an 80-year-old man who
> dared to point out he should not be cycling on the pavement.
>
> The cyclist then kicked the elderly pedestrian before fleeing the scene.
> Hampshire Constabulary want to hear from members of the public who saw
> anything.
>
> The attack took place on Burgess Road, Southampton, at around 7pm on
> Monday (April 25). The pedestrian was walking along the pavement near
> the junction with Sherwood Close towards the pedestrian crossing which
> leads to Southampton Common.
>
> A cyclist passed very close to him at speed, so the man told him he
> should be on the road. The cyclist then pushed the man to the ground and
> began kicking him before leaving the scene via Sherwood Close and
> Pointout Road.
>
> The victim sustained cuts and bruising as a result of the incident.
>
> The cyclist is described as:
>
> Male
> Aged 30 to 40
> Between 5ft 10ins and 6ft tall
> White
> Medium build
> Strawberry blonde/ ginger hair in a pony tail
> Wearing a white T-Shirt, carrying a backpack and with bags on the
> handlebars of his bicycle
>
> The police appeal added: "Do you have dash-cam or CCTV footage of the
> incident? Did you see what happened? Do you know who the cyclist is?
>
> "Please contact us on 101 or report online via our website,
> hampshire.police.uk, quoting reference number 44220161920. Alternatively
> you can report information 100% anonymously via the Crimestoppers charity."
>
> <https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/southampton-cyclist-kicks-pedestrian-80-7005781>
>
> HE SHOULD GET FIVE YEARS
>
> --
> Spike

He should have used a car that way it would be dismissed as 'a momentary lapse of concentration'.

Re: Scum cyclist needs serious jail time

<jd6usgF70jhU6@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9121&group=uk.rec.cycling#9121

From: Aero.Sp...@mail.invalid (Spike)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 08:32:21 +0000
 by: Spike - Sun, 1 May 2022 08:32 UTC

On 30/04/2022 11:17, JNugent wrote:
> On 30/04/2022 09:30 am, Spike wrote:

>> Police are looking for a cyclist who pushed over an 80-year-old man who
>> dared to point out he should not be cycling on the pavement.

>> The cyclist then kicked the elderly pedestrian before fleeing the scene.
>> Hampshire Constabulary want to hear from members of the public who saw
>> anything.

>> The attack took place on Burgess Road, Southampton, at around 7pm on
>> Monday (April 25). The pedestrian was walking along the pavement near
>> the junction with Sherwood Close towards the pedestrian crossing which
>> leads to Southampton Common.

>> A cyclist passed very close to him at speed, so the man told him he
>> should be on the road. The cyclist then pushed the man to the ground and
>> began kicking him before leaving the scene via Sherwood Close and
>> Pointout Road.

>> The victim sustained cuts and bruising as a result of the incident.

>> The cyclist is described as:

>> Male
>> Aged 30 to 40
>> Between 5ft 10ins and 6ft tall
>> White
>> Medium build
>> Strawberry blonde/ ginger hair in a pony tail
>> Wearing a white T-Shirt, carrying a backpack and with bags on the
>> handlebars of his bicycle

>> The police appeal added: "Do you have dash-cam or CCTV footage of the
>> incident? Did you see what happened? Do you know who the cyclist is?

>> "Please contact us on 101 or report online via our website,
>> hampshire.police.uk, quoting reference number 44220161920. Alternatively
>> you can report information 100% anonymously via the Crimestoppers charity."

>> <https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/southampton-cyclist-kicks-pedestrian-80-7005781>

>> HE SHOULD GET FIVE YEARS

> He's probably somewhere on social media (maybe even some part of usenet)
> boasting about it.

> That's what Mason used to do.

Surely not?

--
Spike

Re: Scum cyclist needs serious jail time

<jd77taF8r92U3@mid.individual.net>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9166&group=uk.rec.cycling#9166

From: jennings...@fastmail.fm (JNugent)
Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 12:06:19 +0100
 by: JNugent - Sun, 1 May 2022 11:06 UTC

On 01/05/2022 09:32 am, Spike wrote:

> On 30/04/2022 11:17, JNugent wrote:
>> On 30/04/2022 09:30 am, Spike wrote:
>
>>> Police are looking for a cyclist who pushed over an 80-year-old man who
>>> dared to point out he should not be cycling on the pavement.
>
>>> The cyclist then kicked the elderly pedestrian before fleeing the scene.
>>> Hampshire Constabulary want to hear from members of the public who saw
>>> anything.
>
>>> The attack took place on Burgess Road, Southampton, at around 7pm on
>>> Monday (April 25). The pedestrian was walking along the pavement near
>>> the junction with Sherwood Close towards the pedestrian crossing which
>>> leads to Southampton Common.
>
>>> A cyclist passed very close to him at speed, so the man told him he
>>> should be on the road. The cyclist then pushed the man to the ground and
>>> began kicking him before leaving the scene via Sherwood Close and
>>> Pointout Road.
>
>>> The victim sustained cuts and bruising as a result of the incident.
>
>>> The cyclist is described as:
>
>>> Male
>>> Aged 30 to 40
>>> Between 5ft 10ins and 6ft tall
>>> White
>>> Medium build
>>> Strawberry blonde/ ginger hair in a pony tail
>>> Wearing a white T-Shirt, carrying a backpack and with bags on the
>>> handlebars of his bicycle
>
>>> The police appeal added: "Do you have dash-cam or CCTV footage of the
>>> incident? Did you see what happened? Do you know who the cyclist is?
>
>>> "Please contact us on 101 or report online via our website,
>>> hampshire.police.uk, quoting reference number 44220161920. Alternatively
>>> you can report information 100% anonymously via the Crimestoppers charity."
>
>>> <https://www.hampshirelive.news/news/hampshire-news/southampton-cyclist-kicks-pedestrian-80-7005781>
>
>>> HE SHOULD GET FIVE YEARS
>
>> He's probably somewhere on social media (maybe even some part of usenet)
>> boasting about it.
>
>> That's what Mason used to do.
>
> Surely not?

'fraid so...