Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Beaner massaker
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 15:15:18 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 29 Apr 2023 19:15 UTC

All the hallmarks of beanerism, don't think any humans got injured here
but what a shame this 3rd world violence is imported to our once
civilized land

```````````````

Texas man massacres FIVE neighbors including an eight-year-old boy after
they asked him to stop shooting his gun at 11.30pm because they were
trying to get a baby to sleep

Four adults were found dead inside the home in Cleveland, an area
of Houston
An eight-year-old child was taken to the hospital with injuries but
died

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12028291/Five-killed-Texas-shooting-intoxicated-gunman-run-AR-15.html

Re: Beaner massaker

<175b80fc9bf0b5c9$78$2186$faa1aca7@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9217&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9217

Subject: Re: Beaner massaker
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 22:25:07 -0400
 by: Jesse - Wed, 3 May 2023 02:25 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> All the hallmarks of beanerism, don't think any humans got injured here
> but what a shame this 3rd world violence is imported to our once
> civilized land
>
> ```````````````
>

> Texas man massacres FIVE neighbors including an eight-year-old boy after
> they asked him to stop shooting his gun at 11.30pm because they were
> trying to get a baby to sleep
>
>     Four adults were found dead inside the home in Cleveland, an area
> of Houston
>     An eight-year-old child was taken to the hospital with injuries but
> died
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12028291/Five-killed-Texas-shooting-intoxicated-gunman-run-AR-15.html

I was right, no humans hurt just mexicans, and doubtful if a single one
was legal.

Wingnuts predictably just use the story for gun control instead of
border control - The beaner was deported from US no less than FIVE
TIMES, just kept coming back.

``````````````

Texas gunman who killed five is finally ARRESTED in a city called 'Cut
and Shoot' following four-day manhunt after he opened fire on family
when he was asked to stop shooting in his yard

Francisco Oropesa, 38, has been arrested and charged with
first-degree murder
He is accused of opening fire on his neighbors after they asked him
to stop shooting in his yard because they were trying to get a baby to sleep
A four-day long manhunt ensued after the incident

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12040001/Texas-gunman-opened-fire-family-killing-five-people-caught-four-day-manhunt.html

--

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Beaner massaker