From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Russia threatens nuclear attack after Kremlin attack
Date: Thu, 4 May 2023 15:27:58 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 4 May 2023 14:27 UTC

https://www.gbnews.com/news/world-war-3-nuclear-russia-ukraine-kremlin-attack

<quote>

Russia has threatened to launch a nuclear attack against Ukraine - raising fears of World War Three - after Vladimir Putin was supposedly targeted in an assassination attempt.

</quote>

Except they haven't and it's just typical far-right fear-mongering and demonising propaganda.

Re: Russia threatens nuclear attack after Kremlin attack

<uMX4M.762513$QS94.695056@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9236&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9236

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 05 May 2023 00:06:50 GMT
 by: TWP - Fri, 5 May 2023 00:06 UTC

On Thu, 04 May 2023 15:27:58 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://www.gbnews.com/news/world-war-3-nuclear-russia-ukraine-kremlin-
attack

> <quote>
>
> Russia has threatened to launch a nuclear attack against Ukraine -
> raising fears of World War Three - after Vladimir Putin was supposedly
> targeted in an assassination attempt.
>
> </quote>
>
> Except they haven't and it's just typical far-right fear-mongering and
> demonising propaganda.

If Russia nuked Ukraine it would horrify the world so badly Russia would
have to immediately blame the CIA and lock up everyone in Russia that
spoke about it for 20 years.

I don't think they're going to use nuclear weapons. They could have
already used them if they were going to. Becoming a 'rougue state' would
also only heighten fears in Russia that they were going to be invaded by
the outside world.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Russia threatens nuclear attack after Kremlin attack