The Phone Booth Rule: A lone dime always gets the number nearly right.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]The Happy Hippy
`* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]JeSSe
 `* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]The Happy Hippy
  `* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]JeSSe
   `* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]The Happy Hippy
    `* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]JeSSe
     `* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]The Happy Hippy
      `* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]JeSSe
       +* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]The Happy Hippy
       |`* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]JeSSe
       | `* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]The Happy Hippy
       |  `* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]JeSSe
       |   `* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]The Happy Hippy
       |    `* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]JeSSe
       |     `* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]The Happy Hippy
       |      `* Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]JeSSe
       |       `- Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]The Happy Hippy
       `- Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]The Happy Hippy

1
Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<20230602115806.00003fe3@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9245&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9245

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 11:58:06 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 10:58 UTC

On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 22:37:37 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 17:39:44 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Bolsheviks say a sandbag was the culprit.
> >> True, there was a sandbag there.
> >
> > So, truth acknowledged, you'll try a different tack.
> >
> >> There are often obstacles in our
> >> paths in daily life, and god gave us, and even the lowest life
> >> forms, the ability and intelligence to detect them, then we can
> >> move around or step over them.
> >
> > I guess you are right; no one ever has ever stepped in dog shit,
> > tripped over a curb or anything, walked into a lamppost or bollard,
> > accidentally stepped off a jetty or into a poll, stumbled into a
> > hole.
>

> You must be a klutz, I never stumbled into a hole or walked into a
> lamp post my entire life

Sure. Are you really going to try and convince people that it never happens, only happened to Biden, when they are well aware of reality ?

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<RroeM.3883270$vBI8.864554@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9248&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9248

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 12:06:07 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 16:06 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jun 2023 22:37:37 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> So, truth acknowledged, you'll try a different tack.

>>> I guess you are right; no one ever has ever stepped in dog shit,
>>> tripped over a curb or anything, walked into a lamppost or bollard,
>>> accidentally stepped off a jetty or into a poll, stumbled into a
>>> hole.
>>

>> You must be a klutz, I never stumbled into a hole or walked into a
>> lamp post my entire life
>
> Sure. Are you really going to try and convince people that it never happens, only happened to Biden, when they are well aware of reality ?

I don't have anything to add [about Xiden's most recent trip & fall] to
what I said already. Perhaps when he fractures his cranium you'll be
forced to concede my point.

One thing this did make very clear, as I have said multiple times, you
feel compelled to defend him by reflex [except when it comes to Russia,
then he is plotting to destroy Europe and march the world to nuclear
war] ,, But DON'T make fun of him for being a clumsy, tottering old man,
thats mean !

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<20230602181203.00003fb5@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9254&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9254

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 18:12:03 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 17:12 UTC

On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 12:06:07 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> One thing this did make very clear, as I have said multiple times,
> you feel compelled to defend him by reflex

No, I don't defend nor feel compelled to defend the clumsy, tottering, old man by reflex. That's simply your made up shit. You can say it as many times as you want but it doesn't make it true.

> But DON'T make fun of him for being a clumsy,
> tottering old man, thats mean !

Just more of your made up shit.

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<p3teM.3499781$iS99.1480053@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9260&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9260

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 17:21:25 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 21:21 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 12:06:07 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> One thing this did make very clear, as I have said multiple times,
>> you feel compelled to defend him by reflex
>
> No, I don't defend nor feel compelled to defend the clumsy, tottering, old man by reflex.

But yet, you do it all the time [except when it comes to Russia] And
then, he is JOO Victoria "FUCK THE EU" Nulands evil puppet !

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<20230603005023.0000544f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9268&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9268

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 00:50:23 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:50 UTC

On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 17:21:25 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 12:06:07 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> One thing this did make very clear, as I have said multiple times,
> >> you feel compelled to defend him by reflex
> >
> > No, I don't defend nor feel compelled to defend the clumsy,
> > tottering, old man by reflex.
>
> But yet, you do it all the time

Except I don't. That's just your made up shit.

The very fact I say the things you insist I would say should not be said shows what propagandist scum you are.

You are an idiot.

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<C4yeM.858921$PXw7.556937@fx45.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9270&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9270

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:04:01 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 03:04 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 17:21:25 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> No, I don't defend nor feel compelled to defend the clumsy,
>>> tottering, old man by reflex.
>>
>> But yet, you do it all the time
>
> Except I don't.

You do, did it in this very thread, and there you are, denying like a
bitch for whatever reason, maybe you don't even know - But I do.

He is a frail pervert on his last legs with very limited mental and
physical abilities, that is why he tripped [AGAIN] over a plainly
visible 15 lb lump that Stevie Wonder could have dodged, and you rushed
in to make poor excuses for him, even going so far as to comparing this
15 lb unconcealed lump with a relatively tiny, concealed pile of dog
shit in the grass, pathetic.

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<20230603154331.0000489d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9276&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9276

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 15:43:31 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 14:43 UTC

On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:04:01 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 17:21:25 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> But yet, you do it all the time
> >
> > Except I don't.
>
> You do, did it in this very thread

No, that's just shit you are making up.

> he tripped [AGAIN] over a plainly
> visible 15 lb lump that Stevie Wonder could have dodged

I was wondering what sort of idiot would leave such a thing lying on stage when it's an accident waiting to happen when people will not be looking where they are walking, will be looking and waving at the crowd, being distracted by stage lights and other things.

As someone who claims to be responsible for safe working environments I would have thought that would be your first thought too.

But you'd rather have us believe your lie that such things never happen, only happen to Biden.

I am not defending Biden I'm attacking your propagandist anti-Biden nonsense and lies.

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<i0LeM.2362734$Tcw8.126958@fx10.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9282&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9282

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 13:46:53 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 17:46 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:04:01 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> Except I don't.
>>
>> You do, did it in this very thread
>
> No, that's just shit you are making up.

yes, its true, anyone can see

>> he tripped [AGAIN] over a plainly
>> visible 15 lb lump that Stevie Wonder could have dodged
>
> I was wondering what sort of idiot would leave such a thing lying on stage when it's an accident waiting to happen when people will not be looking where they are walking, will be looking and waving at the crowd, being distracted by stage lights and other things.

Stage lights in broad daylight ?
Why are you making excuses that aren't even remotely plausible ?
What other things ? It was a friggin very basic stage, not a maze.
You are even dumber than you look.

He wasn't waving to the crowd, as already explained, he started breaking
out into one of his arm swinging senile trots, wasn't watching where he
was going, and fell like the senile idiot he is.
I imagine now his handlers will have glowing guide rails installed for
his complete path, and perhaps a shock collar will go off if he strays
off it. OR maybe another costumed bunny to hold his hand.

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<20230603192347.0000176b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9285&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9285

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 19:23:47 +0100
<i0LeM.2362734$Tcw8.126958@fx10.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 18:23 UTC

On Sat, 3 Jun 2023 13:46:53 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:04:01 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> You do, did it in this very thread
> >
> > No, that's just shit you are making up.
>

> yes, its true, anyone can see

So you admit it's just shit you are making up ?

> >> he tripped [AGAIN] over a plainly
> >> visible 15 lb lump that Stevie Wonder could have dodged
> >
> > I was wondering what sort of idiot would leave such a thing lying
> > on stage when it's an accident waiting to happen when people will
> > not be looking where they are walking, will be looking and waving
> > at the crowd, being distracted by stage lights and other things.
>
> Stage lights in broad daylight ?

Sure; they are usually called "key lights", but I never said that's why he fell.

> Why are you making excuses that aren't even remotely plausible ?

I'm not, I am challenging your lies that it's something which could only happen to Biden, your ridiculous assertion that it couldn't and wouldn't have happened to anyone else.

That just propaganda, shit you are making up, a lie you hope others will believe.

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<20230603192616.0000691e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9286&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9286

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 19:26:16 +0100
<i0LeM.2362734$Tcw8.126958@fx10.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 18:26 UTC

On Sat, 3 Jun 2023 13:46:53 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I imagine now his handlers will have glowing guide rails installed
> for his complete path, and perhaps a shock collar will go off if he
> strays off it. OR maybe another costumed bunny to hold his hand.

I am sure you are very happy in your fantasy world. Do you buy your gear on the streets or get it on prescription ?

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<noSeM.2346085$MVg8.2095241@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9292&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9292

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 22:10:25 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 02:10 UTC

> I was wondering what sort of idiot would leave such a thing lying on stage when it's an accident waiting to happen when people will not be looking where they are walking, will be looking and waving at the crowd, being distracted by stage lights and other things.

Still seeing stage lights in broad daylight, outside ?

Or was that just [yet another] of your empty headed fuckups in your rush
to cover for the senile pedo ?

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<20230604140034.00004be6@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9301&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9301

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 14:00:34 +0100
<i0LeM.2362734$Tcw8.126958@fx10.iad>
<20230603192347.0000176b@ntlworld.invalid>
<noSeM.2346085$MVg8.2095241@fx12.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 13:00 UTC

On Sat, 3 Jun 2023 22:10:25 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > I was wondering what sort of idiot would leave such a thing lying
> > on stage when it's an accident waiting to happen when people will
> > not be looking where they are walking, will be looking and waving
> > at the crowd, being distracted by stage lights and other things.
>

> Still seeing stage lights in broad daylight, outside ?

Only when they are present.

> Or was that just [yet another] of your empty headed fuckups in your
> rush to cover for the senile pedo ?

You have never done stage lighting have you.

And you don't have the intelligence to even figure out why they may use them in broad daylight.

Let me give you a clue - No one, especially people like Trump, want to be filmed or photographed in bright sunshine and broad daylight only to find the shadow from their nose has cast a Hitler mustache above their lip.

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<G%3fM.794170$5CY7.724084@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9306&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9306

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 13:39:49 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 17:39 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Jun 2023 22:10:25 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> I was wondering what sort of idiot would leave such a thing lying
>>> on stage when it's an accident waiting to happen when people will
>>> not be looking where they are walking, will be looking and waving
>>> at the crowd, being distracted by stage lights and other things.
>>

>> Still seeing stage lights in broad daylight, outside ?
>
> Only when they are present.

Which they were NOT

>> Or was that just [yet another] of your empty headed fuckups in your
>> rush to cover for the senile pedo ?
>
> You have never done stage lighting have you.
>
> And you don't have the intelligence to even figure out why they may use them in broad daylight.
>
> Let me give you a clue - No one, especially people like Trump, want to be filmed or photographed in bright sunshine and broad daylight only to find the shadow from their nose has cast a Hitler mustache above their lip.

No I have never done stage lighting, they have dime a dozen crackhead
stagehands to do unskilled labor like that.

There were no stage lights there retard, not even 1 - Another one of
your poor excuses shredded.
You are just incapable of admitting when you fuck up, aren't you ?

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<20230604194443.000004fe@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9307&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9307

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 19:44:43 +0100
<i0LeM.2362734$Tcw8.126958@fx10.iad>
<20230603192347.0000176b@ntlworld.invalid>
<noSeM.2346085$MVg8.2095241@fx12.iad>
<20230604140034.00004be6@ntlworld.invalid>
<G%3fM.794170$5CY7.724084@fx46.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 18:44 UTC

On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 13:39:49 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> There were no stage lights there

I never said there were.

You are simply arguing with your inner monologue.

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<w98fM.3509131$iS99.300202@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9316&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9316

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 18:23:22 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 22:23 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 13:39:49 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> There were no stage lights there
>
> I never said there were.

Yet you still used it as a potential excuse for your stumbling leader ?
Why yes, you did. That, and dog shit.

You fucked up, stage lights are rarely ever used in broad daylight for
some fairly obvious reasons, and they weren't used here - Next.

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<20230605114801.00000d1d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9323&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9323

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 11:48:01 +0100
<i0LeM.2362734$Tcw8.126958@fx10.iad>
<20230603192347.0000176b@ntlworld.invalid>
<noSeM.2346085$MVg8.2095241@fx12.iad>
<20230604140034.00004be6@ntlworld.invalid>
<G%3fM.794170$5CY7.724084@fx46.iad>
<20230604194443.000004fe@ntlworld.invalid>
<w98fM.3509131$iS99.300202@fx16.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 10:48 UTC

On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 18:23:22 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 13:39:49 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> There were no stage lights there
> >
> > I never said there were.
>

> Yet you still used it as a potential excuse for your stumbling leader

He's not my leader. Biden is way down the list and too far to the right of those I would consider leaders I might follow.

It's laughable that you believe your own made up shit but pretty sad you don't have any grip on reality.

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<6AofM.3882216$9sn9.77764@fx17.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9329&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9329

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 13:04:03 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 17:04 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 18:23:22 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> I never said there were.
>>

>> Yet you still used it as a potential excuse for your stumbling leader
>
> He's not my leader. Biden is way down the list and too far to the right of those I would consider leaders I might follow.
>
> It's laughable that you believe your own made up shit but pretty sad you don't have any grip on reality.

You think stage lights are used in broad daylight and I'm the one
without a grip ?

Nice try, go ahead and snip it bitch, thats your only recourse for your
endless stream of botches.

Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]

<20230605235209.00004728@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9338&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9338

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 23:52:09 +0100
<i0LeM.2362734$Tcw8.126958@fx10.iad>
<20230603192347.0000176b@ntlworld.invalid>
<noSeM.2346085$MVg8.2095241@fx12.iad>
<20230604140034.00004be6@ntlworld.invalid>
<G%3fM.794170$5CY7.724084@fx46.iad>
<20230604194443.000004fe@ntlworld.invalid>
<w98fM.3509131$iS99.300202@fx16.iad>
<20230605114801.00000d1d@ntlworld.invalid>
<6AofM.3882216$9sn9.77764@fx17.iad>
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 22:52 UTC

On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 13:04:03 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> You think stage lights are used in broad daylight and I'm the one
> without a grip ?

Yes.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Senile pedophile stumbles, trips and falls [again]