Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Horror ! People may actually have to work for their free food !
Unbelievable., inhumane !
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 15:04:27 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 19:04 UTC

One "concession" repubs managed to wrangle from the handout happy
Bolsheviks.
Most likely will not matter, they'll just pull some sleight of hand to
keep the handouts rolling to the lazy blacks and aztecs.

`````````````````````````

'Arbitrary and really cruel': Welfare experts say 750,000 Americans in
their 50s could lose their food stamps unless they meet tougher work
requirements, under new debt deal

California, Texas, Florida, New York and Illinois are the most
affected states
Some people aged 50-54 will have to work to keep their benefits
Others face being buried in extra paperwork to fit the tougher
requirements

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12152615/750-000-Americans-50s-lose-food-stamps-unless-meet-tougher-work-requirements.html

Re: Horror ! People may actually have to work for their free food ! Unbelievable., inhumane !

<20230603004701.0000542f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9267&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9267

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Unbelievable., inhumane !
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 00:47:01 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 2 Jun 2023 23:47 UTC

On Fri, 2 Jun 2023 15:04:27 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> One "concession" repubs managed to wrangle from the handout happy
> Bolsheviks.

> Welfare experts say 750,000 Americans
> in their 50s could lose their food stamps unless they meet tougher
> work requirements, under new debt deal

And once again you are cheering for the suffering of Americans, cheering for making life harder for them.

As I said; you are the enemy within.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Horror ! People may actually have to work for their free food ! Unbelievable., inhumane !