Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Drunk Tonisha causes a scene on aircraft, booted off
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 00:38:43 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 04:38 UTC

Notice how they carefully avoid calling her a "Karen", like they
gloatingly would in a hot second if she was white.
No generic, racist term for entitled nigger bitches, the ones who
deserve it the most ?
Wonder why ?

```````````````

'Drunk' and 'aggressive' woman onboard flight from LA to Las Vegas
screams at other passengers as she's ordered off the plane - and then
physically removed by cops

An unidentified woman was caught on camera berating other travelers
before the plane took off from Los Angeles International Airport last Friday
The incident was filmed by passenger Amanda Grasham who said she
was 'visibly intoxicated' and was 'acting aggressively to staff'
It began after the woman was told to leave the plane over her
actions but refused. She was physically removed from the plane by
airport police officers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12154421/Drunk-aggressive-woman-flight-LA-Las-Vegas-screams-passengers-shes-removed.html

Re: Drunk Tonisha causes a scene on aircraft, booted off

<20230603123120.00005705@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9272&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9272

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 12:31:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 3 Jun 2023 11:31 UTC

On Sat, 3 Jun 2023 00:38:43 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Notice how they carefully avoid calling her a "Karen", like they
> gloatingly would in a hot second if she was white.

You're making shit up again.

Re: Drunk Tonisha causes a scene on aircraft, booted off

<%N6fM.594220$rKDc.68538@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9312&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9312

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 16:50:02 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 20:50 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> Notice how they carefully avoid calling her a "Karen", like they
> gloatingly would in a hot second if she was white.
> No generic, racist term for entitled nigger bitches, the ones who
> deserve it the most ?
> Wonder why ?
>
> ```````````````
>
> 'Drunk' and 'aggressive' woman onboard flight from LA to Las Vegas
> screams at other passengers as she's ordered off the plane - and then
> physically removed by cops
>
>     An unidentified woman was caught on camera berating other travelers
> before the plane took off from Los Angeles International Airport last
> Friday
>     The incident was filmed by passenger Amanda Grasham who said she
> was 'visibly intoxicated' and was 'acting aggressively to staff'
>     It began after the woman was told to leave the plane over her
> actions but refused. She was physically removed from the plane by
> airport police officers
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12154421/Drunk-aggressive-woman-flight-LA-Las-Vegas-screams-passengers-shes-removed.html

Another unruly nigger hauled off a flight[a Marvin ?] - We might well
ask, why are these uncivilized, violent beasts allowed to travel in
proximity to humans ?

Note, DM won't accept any comments for this, very rare for this to
happen, and it only happens when negroids are involved.

New video shows terrifying moment 'violent' passenger was led off Paris
to Detroit flight after he forced it to make emergency landing at
secretive Canadian air force base used on 9/11

Delta Flight 97 from Paris, France to Detroit, Michigan made an
emergency landing Friday in Newfoundland, Canada because of an unruly
passenger
The unidentified 34-year-old was hauled off the plane Stephenville
Dymond Airport and taken into custody by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Nicolas Fougere, who was on the flight, recalled feeling shocked
and worried when they announced the emergency landing in Newfoundland

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12157965/Witness-recounts-harrowing-moment-Delta-plane-emergency-landing-Newfoundland.html

Re: Drunk Tonisha causes a scene on aircraft, booted off

<20230605113845.00005be1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9322&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9322

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 11:38:45 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 10:38 UTC

On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 16:50:02 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Note, DM won't accept any comments for this, very rare for this to
> happen, and it only happens when negroids are involved.

No, that's another of your lies.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Drunk Tonisha causes a scene on aircraft, booted off