Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Guess the race
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2023 22:25:00 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 02:25 UTC

2 sprogs left alone to play with matches in a locked car [stolen BTW]
while the mammy was out stealing more stuff from stores - Any wild
guesses what ethnicity they are ?

Looks like the NAACP/BLM call for all blacks to move from FLA,
unfortunately, are going unheeded.

`````````````````````

```````````````````````

Florida mom, 24, is arrested after she stole car that burst into flames
while she was 'SHOPLIFTING' - leaving her two children with first-degree
burns

Alicia Moore, 24, from Florida was arrested after leaving her two
young children unattended in her car at a shopping mall parking lot
which then caught on fire
Moore allegedly went inside the mall accompanied by an unidentified
man to shoplift from stores at the Oviedo Mall near Orlando
A two and four-year-old were left inside and had been playing with
matches triggering the blaze - both were injured with one suffering
first degree burns

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12154827/Florida-mom-24-SHOPLIFTING-car-two-children-burst-flames-degree-burns.html

Re: Guess the race

<20230604133957.00005f9e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9298&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9298

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Guess the race
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 13:39:57 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 12:39 UTC

On Sat, 3 Jun 2023 22:25:00 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> 2 sprogs left alone to play with matches in a locked car [stolen BTW]
> while the mammy was out stealing more stuff from stores - Any wild
> guesses what ethnicity they are ?

Welsh ?

Re: Guess the race

<8qtfM.2391931$MVg8.103024@fx12.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9335&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9335

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:34:45 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 22:34 UTC

JeSSe wrote:
> 2 sprogs left alone to play with matches in a locked car [stolen BTW]
> while the mammy was out stealing more stuff from stores - Any wild
> guesses what ethnicity they are ?
>
> Looks like the NAACP/BLM call for all blacks to move from FLA,
> unfortunately, are going unheeded.
>
> `````````````````````
>
> ```````````````````````
>

> Florida mom, 24, is arrested after she stole car that burst into flames
> while she was 'SHOPLIFTING' - leaving her two children with first-degree
> burns
>
>     Alicia Moore, 24, from Florida was arrested after leaving her two
> young children unattended in her car at a shopping mall parking lot
> which then caught on fire
>     Moore allegedly went inside the mall accompanied by an unidentified
> man to shoplift from stores at the Oviedo Mall near Orlando
>     A two and four-year-old were left inside and had been playing with
> matches triggering the blaze - both were injured with one suffering
> first degree burns
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12154827/Florida-mom-24-SHOPLIFTING-car-two-children-burst-flames-degree-burns.html

Another - Muther and dawter kill granny, cut her up with a chainsaw and
cook her remains on a BBQ grill - Any wild guesses what ethnicity the
culprits are ?
[Left unsaid is whether or not they are granny]

Mother and daughter are accused of killing and dismembering 71-year-old
grandmother with chainsaw before burning her remains on a grill: Cops
noticed smell of decomposing body during welfare check

Candace Craig, 44, is accused of killing her mother Margaret Craig,
71, on May 23, following an altercation
She allegedly had her daughter Salia Hardy, 19, help to dispose of
the remains
Margaret Craig, 71, was allegedly dismembered with a chainsaw and
her remains burned on a grill at their home in Landover, Maryland

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12162261/Mother-daughter-accused-dismembering-grandmother-chainsaw-burning-remains-grill.html

Re: Guess the race

<20230605235725.00003b36@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9340&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9340

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 23:57:25 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 22:57 UTC

On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:34:45 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Another - Muther and dawter kill granny, cut her up with a chainsaw
> and cook her remains on a BBQ grill - Any wild guesses what ethnicity
> the culprits are ?

Welsh again ?

Re: Guess the race

<KRyfM.3988054$vBI8.2650342@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9342&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9342

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 00:45:30 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 04:45 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:34:45 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Another - Muther and dawter kill granny, cut her up with a chainsaw
>> and cook her remains on a BBQ grill - Any wild guesses what ethnicity
>> the culprits are ?
>
> Welsh again ?

Been a while since Benny Hill, not up to date on so called British
humor, sorry.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Guess the race