Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bud light still hemorrhaging loss for tranny worship
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2023 16:44:16 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 4 Jun 2023 20:44 UTC

Very good news, am sorry for any decent folk who are losing income over
this but it is richly deserved. Normal people, who happen to be a vast
majority of the customer base, now feel like they would be supporting
gays by drinking this piss water, so they chose something else.

``````````````````````````````

Bud Light boycott is costing sales staff up to $2,000-a-month as sales
tanked as much as 60% over the Memorial Day weekend - amid fears 'good
people are going to start leaving brand because they aren't making money'

Salespeople working for independent wholesalers that distribute
Anheuser-Busch products are feeling the pain of the ongoing boycott in
their wallets
Some say they have lost commission because of the drop in sales
because of the boycott tied to the partnership with trans Dylan Mulvaney
Parent company Anheuser-Busch has lost $27billion in value since
the boycott began

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12157745/Bud-Light-boycott-hits-salespeople-cuts-commissions-continue-thanks-disastrous-partnership.html

Re: Bud light still hemorrhaging loss for tranny worship

<20230606135525.00006077@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9346&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9346

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 13:55:25 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 12:55 UTC

On Sun, 4 Jun 2023 16:44:16 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Bud Light boycott is costing sales staff up to $2,000-a-month as
> sales tanked as much as 60% over the Memorial Day weekend - amid
> fears 'good people are going to start leaving brand because they
> aren't making money'

I don't know anyone who bases what they drink on how much money the manufacturer makes.

People not drinking Bud Light because they think AB aren't making money is an imagined and invented fear to me, simply more propaganda from the right and anti-gay crowd.

"AB InBev's market capitalization fell to $107.44 billion through the end of May - down more than $27 billion from the $134.55 billion value the company had on March 31, the day before Mulvaney's partnership went live"

Sure, it's a sizable fall, but is actually only a 20% fall, and even now they are still up 25% from where they were in October 2022. Rumours of AB's imminent demise is rather premature, just wishful thinking.

But it is a salutary warning to businesses of the damage fascists can do when they want to cancel and destroy a company which won't do as they dictate.

But, hey ho, that's the price of freedom, the cost of standing up to fascism.

Re: Bud light still hemorrhaging loss for tranny worship

<dHKfM.509252$ZnFc.261121@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9355&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9355

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 14:13:29 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 18:13 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> But it is a salutary warning to businesses of the damage patriots can do when they want to cancel and destroy a company which caters to sexual deviants.

You can say that again

Re: Bud light still hemorrhaging loss for tranny worship

<20230606200959.00002cb4@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9359&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9359

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 20:09:59 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:09 UTC

On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 14:13:29 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> > But it is a salutary warning to businesses of the damage patriots
> > can do when they want to cancel and destroy a company which caters
> > to sexual deviants.
>
> You can say that again

I didn't say that you did. But that's what fascists do. When they don't have truth on their side they make shit up and proclaim it as truth.

How does it go - Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Re: Bud light still hemorrhaging loss for tranny worship

<mMqgM.7205$uh74.3056@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9425&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9425

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 16:22:42 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 20:22 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jun 2023 14:13:29 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>>> But it is a salutary warning to businesses of the damage patriots
>>> can do when they want to cancel and destroy a company which caters
>>> to sexual deviants.
>>
>> You can say that again
>
> I didn't say that you did. But that's what fascists do. When they don't have truth on their side they make shit up and proclaim it as truth.
>
> How does it go - Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter.

Going biblical ?
Hows about "Thou shalt be fruitful and multiply", something you [and
gays/trannys] fail miserably at by default.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Bud light still hemorrhaging loss for tranny worship