From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: 2 kilt, dozens injereded in rap koncert mass shootin
Date: Sun, 30 May 2021 14:42:45 -0400
Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.7
 by: Jesse - Sun, 30 May 2021 18:42 UTC

Any guesses of race of perps and viktums ?

FLA seems to have it all ,,, Except for being a magnet for non white
felon visitors.

````````````````

Two people are killed and at least 25 injured after three gunmen fired
'indiscriminately' into crowd at Miami-Dade rap concert: Police chief
calls for 'serious prison time' for illegal gun possession

The gunmen pulled up to the venue in a white SUV armed with assault
rifles
The El Mula Banquet Hall had been rented out for a concert and
several people were gathered outside as it ended when gunfire broke out
Police believe shooting was targeted but no arrests were
immediately made
Miami Police Chief Art Acevedo called for the justice system to
'throw the book' at 'cowardly misfits' caught with firearms while
committing a crime

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9634261/Two-people-killed-20-injured-mass-shooting-Miami-rap-concert.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: 2 kilt, dozens injereded in rap koncert mass shootin

<IBPtI.493628$ST2.312787@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=959&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#959

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 13:54:49 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 2 Jun 2021 17:54 UTC

Jesse wrote:
> Any guesses of race of perps and viktums ?
>
> FLA seems to have it all ,,, Except for being a magnet for non white
> felon visitors.
>

> ````````````````
>
> Two people are killed and at least 25 injured after three gunmen fired
> 'indiscriminately' into crowd at Miami-Dade rap concert: Police chief
> calls for 'serious prison time' for illegal gun possession
>
>     The gunmen pulled up to the venue in a white SUV armed with assault
> rifles
>     The El Mula Banquet Hall had been rented out for a concert and
> several people were gathered outside as it ended when gunfire broke out
>     Police believe shooting was targeted but no arrests were
> immediately made
>     Miami Police Chief Art Acevedo called for the justice system to
> 'throw the book' at 'cowardly misfits' caught with firearms while
> committing a crime
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9634261/Two-people-killed-20-injured-mass-shooting-Miami-rap-concert.html

Not a white in sight [of course] They always glorify "the thug life"
,but scatter like little bitches and call da cops when their miserable
lives are at stake.

Moment terrified crowd outside Miami rap concert dive between cars as
three gunmen open fire with assault rifles killing two and wounding 21:
Cops say suspects lay in wait for one hour before 'targeted' attack

The mass shooting unfolded outside the El Mula Banquet Hall early
Sunday
Surveillance video shared on social media showed three gunmen
emerging from an SUV and opening fire at a crowd of concertgoers in the
parking lot
More than 100 rounds were fired, wounding 21 people and killing two
Police are still working to identify the suspects who fled the scene
The gunmen allegedly waited in the parking lot for an hour before
the shooting
Police said it appeared the suspects were targeting specific people

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9644255/Video-shows-three-gunmen-opening-fire-crowd-outside-Miami-rap-concert.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / 2 kilt, dozens injereded in rap koncert mass shootin