Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (Jesse)
Subject: Gays want target to immolate itself, show support for them until they fold
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 19:38:10 -0400
 by: Jesse - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 23:38 UTC

Friggin gays, alls they want is to be left alone to live their decadent
lives in peace - But now, they want to dictate to a $60b company what
they should and should not sell - And give them a 24 hr ultimatum for
good measure ,, Not exactly clear or else, what ?

They can get their "tuck friendly" satanist designed fetish wear at
fetish shops or on line, any mainstream store which stocks this garbage
is going to lose families, people simply do not want to expose children
to this garbage and will shop somewhere else.

`````````````

More than 200 LGBTQ groups demand Target RESTOCK 'tuck-friendly'
swimsuits and take a stand against 'anti-LGBTQ+ extremists' within next
24 hours - as supermarket faces dual backlash after shedding $14bn after
debacle

The Human Rights Campaign, along with GLAAD and GLSEN asked Target
to 'reject and speak out against anti-LGBTQ+ extremism'
They argue that showing support for the community is good for business
But Target has lost $14 billion in market value since it was
revealed that the chain was selling 'tuck-friendly' women's bathing suits

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12166413/More-200-LGBTQ-groups-demand-Target-RESTOCK-tuck-friendly-swimsuits-Pride-merchandize.html
--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may
deride it, but in the end - There it is !

Re: Gays want target to immolate itself, show support for them until they fold

<905gM.8$qLd5.1@fx14.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9391&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9391

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Gays want target to immolate itself, show support for them
until they fold
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 19:37:41 GMT
 by: TWP - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 19:37 UTC

On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 19:38:10 -0400, Jesse wrote:

> Friggin gays, alls they want is to be left alone to live their decadent
> lives in peace - But now, they want to dictate to a $60b company what
> they should and should not sell - And give them a 24 hr ultimatum for
> good measure ,, Not exactly clear or else, what ?
>
> They can get their "tuck friendly" satanist designed fetish wear at
> fetish shops or on line, any mainstream store which stocks this garbage
> is going to lose families, people simply do not want to expose children
> to this garbage and will shop somewhere else.
>
> `````````````
>

> More than 200 LGBTQ groups demand Target RESTOCK 'tuck-friendly'
> swimsuits and take a stand against 'anti-LGBTQ+ extremists' within next
> 24 hours - as supermarket faces dual backlash after shedding $14bn after
> debacle
>
> The Human Rights Campaign, along with GLAAD and GLSEN asked Target
> to 'reject and speak out against anti-LGBTQ+ extremism'
> They argue that showing support for the community is good for
> business But Target has lost $14 billion in market value since it
> was
> revealed that the chain was selling 'tuck-friendly' women's bathing
> suits
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12166413/More-200-LGBTQ-groups-
demand-Target-RESTOCK-tuck-friendly-swimsuits-Pride-merchandize.html

They need to convince people that the boycott is anti-gay to regain power
in this situation, but it isn't. People just aren't doing business with
companies that offend them and they're offended for fairly understandable
reasons. The problem here is that the wider population's tolerance is
being deliberately tested to breaking point but if the reward for
tolerance is going to be child-sized 'tuck' underwear and Satan-themed
clothing then that tolerance is going to start running out pretty
quickly. People won't be afraid to object if everyone else is objecting.

Re: Gays want target to immolate itself, show support for them until they fold

<sl5gM.8$uh74.1@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9393&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9393

Subject: Re: Gays want target to immolate itself, show support for them until
they fold
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 16:00:24 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 20:00 UTC

TWP wrote:
> On Tue, 06 Jun 2023 19:38:10 -0400, Jesse wrote:
>
>> Friggin gays, alls they want is to be left alone to live their decadent
>> lives in peace - But now, they want to dictate to a $60b company what
>> they should and should not sell - And give them a 24 hr ultimatum for
>> good measure ,, Not exactly clear or else, what ?
>>
>> They can get their "tuck friendly" satanist designed fetish wear at
>> fetish shops or on line, any mainstream store which stocks this garbage
>> is going to lose families, people simply do not want to expose children
>> to this garbage and will shop somewhere else.
>>
>> `````````````
>>

>> More than 200 LGBTQ groups demand Target RESTOCK 'tuck-friendly'
>> swimsuits and take a stand against 'anti-LGBTQ+ extremists' within next
>> 24 hours - as supermarket faces dual backlash after shedding $14bn after
>> debacle
>>
>> The Human Rights Campaign, along with GLAAD and GLSEN asked Target
>> to 'reject and speak out against anti-LGBTQ+ extremism'
>> They argue that showing support for the community is good for
>> business But Target has lost $14 billion in market value since it
>> was
>> revealed that the chain was selling 'tuck-friendly' women's bathing
>> suits
>>
>> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12166413/More-200-LGBTQ-groups-
> demand-Target-RESTOCK-tuck-friendly-swimsuits-Pride-merchandize.html
>

> They need to convince people that the boycott is anti-gay to regain power
> in this situation, but it isn't. People just aren't doing business with
> companies that offend them and they're offended for fairly understandable
> reasons. The problem here is that the wider population's tolerance is
> being deliberately tested to breaking point but if the reward for
> tolerance is going to be child-sized 'tuck' underwear and Satan-themed
> clothing then that tolerance is going to start running out pretty
> quickly. People won't be afraid to object if everyone else is objecting.

Correct - That is why publicly slamming target for its ill advised
decision to target fetish wear at adolescents is so important ,, Not
only do they lose market share, but it encourages more decent people to
stand up the the woke trans zealot cult.

I don't think there would have been much of a problem, or at least would
not have received as much negative publicity, if only they left children
out of it.
But their obsession with targeting kids is widely known, and they make
little effort to hide it ,, So now ironically [the aptly named "target"]
is taking heat from both sides, one for going too far and the other not
far enough.

Re: Gays want target to immolate itself, show support for them until they fold

<20230607210414.00006b20@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9394&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9394

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
until they fold
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 21:04:14 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 20:04 UTC

On Wed, 07 Jun 2023 19:37:41 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The problem here is that the wider
> population's tolerance is being deliberately tested to breaking point

Hardly.

You may feel your tribe's tolerance is being pushed beyond breaking point but I would say that's because it is intolerant to start with.

> People won't be afraid to object if everyone else is objecting.

Indeed, that's mob rule, and why agitators and propagandists encourage the rabble to rise up, rattle their cages.

Do you remember what happened in Germany 80 years ago ?

It's the way all fascists works; you are either with us or against us.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Gays want target to immolate itself, show support for them until they fold