Some men are all right in their place -- if they only the knew the right places! -- Mae West

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Tucker on Twitter

SubjectAuthor
* Tucker on TwitterThe Happy Hippy
+* Re: Tucker on TwitterTWP
|`* Re: Tucker on TwitterTWP
| `- Re: Tucker on TwitterThe Happy Hippy
`* Re: Tucker on TwitterJeSSe
 `* Re: Tucker on TwitterThe Happy Hippy
  `* Re: Tucker on TwitterJeSSe
   `* Re: Tucker on TwitterThe Happy Hippy
    `* Re: Tucker on TwitterJeSSe
     `- Re: Tucker on TwitterThe Happy Hippy

1
Tucker on Twitter

<20230607185604.00004a0b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9387&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9387

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Tucker on Twitter
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 18:56:04 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 17:56 UTC

https://nationalpost.com/news/tucker-carlson-takes-a-dig-at-sweaty-and-rat-like-ukrainian-president-in-twitter-show

<quotes>

Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson hosted the first episode of his new show, Tucker on Twitter, on Tuesday, in a roughly 10-minute long video titled "Ep.1."

Carlson opened the show claiming Ukraine was behind the destruction of the Kakhovka dam, which has so far led to the displacement of nearly 3,000 people, while referring to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy as "sweaty and rat-like," and "a persecutor of Christians."

Elon Musk retweeted Carlson's debut episode

</quotes>

Tucker does have a point about what the west is turning a blind eye to, what America and the west is supporting, when it comes to backing Zelensky and Ukraine.

He sees it much we did when Cameron tried to convince parliament that we should fund, arm and back Islamic State terrorists as the Good Guys in Syria in pursuit of regime change.

But so far he seems to be making few dents in the official mantra that Zelensky and Ukraine are the Good Guys as Biden pursues regime change in Russia and the destruction of Europe.

Re: Tucker on Twitter

<454gM.2$FF49.1@fx05.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9388&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9388

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Re: Tucker on Twitter
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 18:34:40 GMT
 by: TWP - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 18:34 UTC

On Wed, 07 Jun 2023 18:56:04 +0100, The Happy Hippy wrote:

> https://nationalpost.com/news/tucker-carlson-takes-a-dig-at-sweaty-and-
rat-like-ukrainian-president-in-twitter-show

> <quotes>
>
> Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson hosted the first episode of his new
> show, Tucker on Twitter, on Tuesday, in a roughly 10-minute long video
> titled "Ep.1."
>
> Carlson opened the show claiming Ukraine was behind the destruction of
> the Kakhovka dam, which has so far led to the displacement of nearly
> 3,000 people, while referring to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy
> as "sweaty and rat-like," and "a persecutor of Christians."
>
> Elon Musk retweeted Carlson's debut episode
>
> </quotes>
>
> Tucker does have a point about what the west is turning a blind eye to,
> what America and the west is supporting, when it comes to backing
> Zelensky and Ukraine.
>
> He sees it much we did when Cameron tried to convince parliament that we
> should fund, arm and back Islamic State terrorists as the Good Guys in
> Syria in pursuit of regime change.
>
> But so far he seems to be making few dents in the official mantra that
> Zelensky and Ukraine are the Good Guys as Biden pursues regime change in
> Russia and the destruction of Europe.

There's some evidence from Maxar that the dam wasn't attacked by anyone,
that it possibly collapsed from a lack of repairs.

Re: Tucker on Twitter

<a74gM.3$a3h5.1@fx13.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9389&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9389

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 18:36:54 GMT
 by: TWP - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 18:36 UTC

Satellite images show the Kakhovka dam was already partially damaged days
before it collapsed

https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/satellite-images-show-kakhovka-
dam-061544319.html

Re: Tucker on Twitter

<eh5gM.5792$Yr24.1058@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9392&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9392

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 15:55:54 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 19:55 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> https://nationalpost.com/news/tucker-carlson-takes-a-dig-at-sweaty-and-rat-like-ukrainian-president-in-twitter-show
>
> <quotes>
>
> Former Fox News host Tucker Carlson hosted the first episode of his new show, Tucker on Twitter, on Tuesday, in a roughly 10-minute long video titled "Ep.1."
>
> Carlson opened the show claiming Ukraine was behind the destruction of the Kakhovka dam, which has so far led to the displacement of nearly 3,000 people, while referring to Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelenskyy as "sweaty and rat-like," and "a persecutor of Christians."
>
> Elon Musk retweeted Carlson's debut episode
>
> </quotes>
>
> Tucker does have a point

You've been saying "Tucker does have a point" every single time he opens
his mouth about Ukraine.

Of course a hippycrite Putin whore would have no problem agreeing with a
homophobic, xenophobic far right wing racist when it comes to the
Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Re: Tucker on Twitter

<20230607213020.00000d85@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9395&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9395

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 21:30:20 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 20:30 UTC

On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 15:55:54 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Of course a hippycrite Putin whore would have no problem agreeing
> with a homophobic, xenophobic far right wing racist

What is really odd is that you don't. He has all the attributes you say a true patriot should have, is merely echoing what other 'heroes of America's right' are saying, but you don't agree with him, or them, at all.

Re: Tucker on Twitter

<20230607213037.00006341@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9396&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9396

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 21:30:37 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 20:30 UTC

On Wed, 07 Jun 2023 18:36:54 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Satellite images show the Kakhovka dam was already partially damaged
> days before it collapsed
>
> https://uk.movies.yahoo.com/satellite-images-show-kakhovka-
> dam-061544319.html

Which followed Ukrainian shelling, but I'm not going to blame the collapse on that.

"Since early May, water has risen above the gates and crested over the top of the dam. Satellite images taken last week showed more of the roadway gone; whether it was washed away by the flow of water or destroyed in a strike is unclear.

Photos and videos show that the Kakhovka dam was first breached in the middle, next to the power plant adjoining the Russian-held bank. Both ends of it appeared to be intact at first, though as the day went on, more and more of the dam collapsed".

We seem to have a clear chain of events going back a month and maybe more; over-topping, parts being washed away, the dam becoming partially breached, more being washed away, the breach getting larger, more being washed away, the dam finally collapsing and releasing a torrent.

So it seems a clear case of dam failure no matter who we choose to blame for that failure coming about.

Now contrast that with Zelensky's claims that it couldn't have been anything but a deliberate Russian detonation, was exactly that, anything else is Russian propaganda, it was a war crime equivalent to using a Weapon of Mass destruction for which Russia must be paid back for in kind.

If that's not opportunistic spin and propaganda I don't know what is. It's the same as when Ukraine's own missile killed two in Poland; it's a war crime, it's a deliberate attack on NATO, NATO must treat it as an act of war.

Zelensky will do and say anything to drag us off the sidelines and fire-up World War III. Farage has noted that, Carlson has noted that, others have noted that, including NATO, though they are reluctant to call out his lies in public.

NATO and the west tend to go along with the lies, go with "probably Russia", so long as it's demonisation which doesn't walk us into war. Only when Zelensky takes it too far do they contradict him in public.

Given the subtle shift in US and UK phrasing today I suspect they are on the verge of that again, even if it does leave some big players who claimed it was a deliberate Russian act of destruction with egg on their face.

Zelensy is very probably about to get another harsh reminder that we will only choose to believe made up shit when it suits us to believe made up shit, not because it would suit him.

Re: Tucker on Twitter

<uZ6gM.5793$Yr24.4736@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9398&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9398

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2023 17:51:22 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 7 Jun 2023 21:51 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 15:55:54 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Of course a hippycrite Putin whore would have no problem agreeing
>> with a homophobic, xenophobic far right wing racist
>
> What is really odd is that you don't.

Who said I didn't ?
Not me.
I rarely read even a summary of anything that you post.

I merely pointed out the hypocritical irony of a far left wingnut
continuously touting a well known figure of the right, when agendas
happen to momentarily align - Same as you kneejerk defend Xiden, except
for Ukraine.

So it would appear that Putrids crass invasion of Ukraine has created
some very strange temp bedfellows, for you will be back to slamming
Carlson [and caressing Xiden] when the topic is anything other than Ukraine.

You know it, so do I.

Re: Tucker on Twitter

<20230608145010.000066d1@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9412&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9412

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 14:50:10 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 13:50 UTC

On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 17:51:22 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 15:55:54 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Of course a hippycrite Putin whore would have no problem agreeing
> >> with a homophobic, xenophobic far right wing racist
> >
> > What is really odd is that you don't.
>

> Who said I didn't ?
> Not me.

So you agree with Carlson and others on the right when it comes to Ukraine and Zelensky.

Figures. That you support Ukraine in their war on Russia more than they do is, is because, as much as I would call them fascists, you are an ultra-fascist.

Pretty obvious really with hindsight given your Turd Reich lineage.

It is your unconditional support for Ukrainian Nazis which has you backing Ukraine.

Re: Tucker on Twitter

<hfogM.13$xwH8.7@fx08.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9419&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9419

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 13:30:52 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 17:30 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Jun 2023 17:51:22 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> What is really odd is that you don't.
>>

>> Who said I didn't ?
>> Not me.
>
> So you agree with Carlson and others on the right when it comes to Ukraine and Zelensky.

Don't know, unlike you I am not interested enough in what he thinks to
pursue it - Is there a particular reason why I should care what tucker
carlson thinks about Ukraine ?
I gather he thinks we give them too much handouts, I am on record saying
the same, so as far as that goes, our views coincide.
I am also on record, as you know, being completely against the notion of
Ukraine in NATO, fair bet tucker is too ,, But once again, I am not
nearly as interested in his views as you are, so don't know for sure.

I can come up with thoughts and opinions all by myself, unlike the
average frothing, copy/paste wingnut

Re: Tucker on Twitter

<20230608200351.00003e6b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9421&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9421

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 20:03:51 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 19:03 UTC

On Thu, 8 Jun 2023 13:30:52 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> I can come up with thoughts and opinions all by myself

But we all know that's what your masters told you to say.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Tucker on Twitter