From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Tory MP arrested for racial abuse
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 17:48:48 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 16:48 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65814126

<quotes>

Conservative MP Bob Stewart has been charged with racially abusing a man during an incident in central London last year.

Met police said the Beckenham MP faced one charge of using threatening or abusive words or behaviour, where the offence was racially aggravated.

He also faces an alternative charge of threatening behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.

He will appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on 5 July.

</quotes>

This appears to be related to an incident when the MP told an immigrant who had claimed asylum here after being tortured that he should go back to his own country, to get stuffed, and accused him of being an unwanted drain on British resources.

It's no surprise such sentiment came from tory scum, tory scum who seems to be in the pocket of the regime who tortured this immigrant.

And it's no surprise the party of tory scum haven't suspended him, haven't withdrawn their whip.

Re: Tory MP arrested for racial abuse

<BktfM.2348918$gGD7.340437@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9334&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9334

Subject: Re: Tory MP arrested for racial abuse
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:28:50 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 22:28 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> Met police said the Beckenham MP faced one charge of using threatening or abusive words or behaviour, where the offence was racially aggravated.
>
> He also faces an alternative charge of threatening behaviour likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.

"'free speech absolutists'. You can find them in the UK, Canada, NK and
China, most places in fact."

Yeah sure - And look what happens to them in UK, Canada, NK and China

Re: Tory MP arrested for racial abuse

<20230605234801.00007995@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9336&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9336

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 23:48:01 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 5 Jun 2023 22:48 UTC

On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:28:50 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>

> > Met police said the Beckenham MP faced one charge of using
> > threatening or abusive words or behaviour, where the offence was
> > racially aggravated.
> >
> > He also faces an alternative charge of threatening behaviour likely
> > to cause harassment, alarm or distress.
>

> "'free speech absolutists'. You can find them in the UK, Canada, NK
> and China, most places in fact."

What the fuck are you prattling on about ???

Re: Tory MP arrested for racial abuse

<ZJqgM.7204$uh74.5598@fx36.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9424&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9424

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 16:20:09 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 20:20 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:28:50 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:
>>

>>> Met police said the Beckenham MP faced one charge of using
>>> threatening or abusive words or behaviour, where the offence was
>>> racially aggravated.
>>>
>>> He also faces an alternative charge of threatening behaviour likely
>>> to cause harassment, alarm or distress.
>>

>> "'free speech absolutists'. You can find them in the UK, Canada, NK
>> and China, most places in fact."
>
> What the fuck are you prattling on about ???

Am I dribbling again, idiot ?

Re: Tory MP arrested for racial abuse

<20230608223040.0000358c@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9429&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9429

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2023 22:30:40 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 8 Jun 2023 21:30 UTC

On Thu, 8 Jun 2023 16:20:09 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 18:28:50 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> >> "'free speech absolutists'. You can find them in the UK, Canada, NK
> >> and China, most places in fact."
> >
> > What the fuck are you prattling on about ???
> >
> Am I dribbling again, idiot ?

You sure are.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Tory MP arrested for racial abuse