From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Russia 'rigs chemical plant with explosives'
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2023 15:35:44 GMT
 by: TWP - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 15:35 UTC

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-russia-war-latest-dam-flood-
counteroffensive-wagner-putin-12541713

15m ago 16:18
Russia 'rigs chemical plant with explosives'

Russia has rigged an industrial chemical plant with explosives which would
release "thousands of tonnes" of toxic substances if destroyed, according
to two Ukrainian officials.

Former colonel of the Ukrainian armed forces Roman Svitan told Apostrof TV
that Russian army engineers have prepped the Crimean Titan plant, near
Armiansk in northern Crimea, for demolition should the Ukrainian army
approach the peninsula.

"The plant is already completely mined, including containers with acid,
chlorine and reagents. They recently began to rig explosives there,
because they saw the armed forces of Ukraine could cross the Dnipro
[river] and attack Armiansk," he was quoted by the Kyiv Post as saying.

His warning echoed comments made by Oleksandr Prokudin, governor of the
Kherson region bordering Crimea, who last Friday said Russian occupiers
had taken explosives to the plant.

"A possible explosion will cause the release of thousands of tonnes of
toxic substances into the atmosphere and lead to a deadly danger to people
and the environment," he said.

Re: Russia 'rigs chemical plant with explosives'

<20230609170526.0000434a@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9452&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9452

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Russia 'rigs chemical plant with explosives'
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 17:05:26 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 9 Jun 2023 16:05 UTC

On Fri, 09 Jun 2023 15:35:44 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Russia has rigged an industrial chemical plant with explosives which
> would release "thousands of tonnes" of toxic substances if destroyed,
> according to two Ukrainian officials.

Evidence ?

Sounds like it's on the list of targets Ukraine intends to hit with American or British missiles and is looking for an excuse to blame Russia when they destroy it.

They've attacked a nuclear power plant and dams with scant regard to the damage success would bring so blowing up anything with care for consequences other than hpoing it pulls the west further into getting their arses off the sidelines seems quote plausible to me.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Russia 'rigs chemical plant with explosives'