Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Freedom of speech in Kanaduh
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2023 23:20:20 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 03:20 UTC

Christian man simply shared his opinion that tranny promoting bud light
and target should be boycotted, now he is out of a job - Apparently, no
views are allowed except for far left in bat shit krazy Kanaduh.

He even caved and groveled, promised to examine himself and put himself
through re-education, all to no avail - The leftist cult must make
examples out of all that oppose them.

Pretty soon, and you can mark my words on this, not opposing them won't
be enough, you'll have to openly support all wingnut causes, especially
race & sexual deviancy, if you want to work, live in peace, ect

Are there enough decent folk left there to fight back and win back
sanity over this hell spawn ?

```````````````

Toronto Blue Jays designate pitcher Anthony Bass for assignment after he
shared an anti-LGBTQ+ post that called for boycott of Target and Bud Light

Bass shared a post calling for anti-LGBTQ+ boycotts of Target and
Bud Light
He has since apologized but claimed he doesn't believe the post was
hateful

Pitcher Anthony Bass has been listed for assignment by the Toronto Blue
Jays 11 days after he shared an anti-LGBTQ+ post on social media.

The right-handed reliever shared a post on his Instagram stories in May
calling for anti-LGBTQ+ boycotts of Target and Bud Light over support
they showed for the LGBTQ+ community.

The post described the sale of LGBTQ+ merchandise as 'evil' and
'demonic' with both companies recently releasing campaigns supporting
the community.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/mlb/article-12178923/Toronto-Blue-Jays-designate-pitcher-Anthony-Bass-assignment-anti-LGBTQ-post.html

Re: Freedom of speech in Kanaduh

<20230610143441.00005341@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9461&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9461

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Freedom of speech in Kanaduh
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 14:34:41 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 13:34 UTC

On Fri, 9 Jun 2023 23:20:20 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Christian man simply shared his opinion that tranny promoting bud
> light and target should be boycotted, now he is out of a job -
> Apparently, no views are allowed except for far left in bat shit
> krazy Kanaduh.

Laughable when all Bud Light did was say their LGBGTQ+ friends might enjoy cracking a can or two and America's rightwing mob is predictably trying to get them cancelled, has caused many Americans caught in the cross fire to lose money and face losing their jobs and their homes. And you said that's how it should be.

And it's not just Bud Light; fascists in America are trying to cancel Target and others for daring to exercise their right of free speech.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds but that's because you are a fascist, propaganda scum, holding to it being okay when you do it but not when others do.

> The right-handed reliever

I never knew Baseball needed fluffers, didn't think sexual tensions would get that high in a game.

Perhaps that's what attracts men to a game which many consider to be a game for girls ?

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Freedom of speech in Kanaduh