From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Throw a witch on the pyre
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 15:18:01 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 14:18 UTC

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12180831/Boris-Johnson-ally-Nigel-Adams-stand-MP-immediate-effect.html

<quotes>

Boris Johnson ally Nigel Adams will stand down as MP with 'immediate effect' - triggering another by-election and new headache for Rishi Sunak

The inquiry, led by Labour's former deputy leader Harriet Harman and other Brexiteer tories, is understood to have ruled that he lied to Parliament when he said no rules were broken during lockdown gatherings in No 10

</quotes>

It looks lie the inquiry recommended suspension for more than 10 days so it appears Johnson jumped before he could be pushed, with other rats deserting the sinking ship, finally abandoning the Pantomime Party of tory scum.

It's hilarious that it has taken the Daily Mail to point out, that while there is a witch hunt against Johnson, it is a witch hunt by brextremist scum.

I have always found it confusing why leavers actually support Boris 'brexit supporter only for the votes' Johnson. As Farage has repeatedly pointed out, brexit has failed, and we are in the mess we are in because of Johnson's incompetence, contempt, lies and betrayals.

But given Farage withdrew from delivering brexit, told voters to vote tory, told leavers they could trust Boris to deliver brexit, it's no surprise they are so utterly confused.

Ask any leaver why they voted tory when they knew Johnson wouldn't deliver the brexit they voted for and they will all tell you they had no other choice.

And when you ask them why they had no other choice they will all tell you it's because Farage had betrayed them, didn't have the backbone or courage to answer the call when it came, ran to the shadows like the coward he is.

Betrayed by Farage, betrayed by Johnson, but many are still standing up to defend Johnson from deservedly being put out of office by brextremists he betrayed.

It's a funny old world.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Throw a witch on the pyre