"The only way for a reporter to look at a politician is down." -- H. L. Mencken

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folk !

SubjectAuthor
* Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folk !JeSSe
`* Re: Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decentThe Happy Hippy
 `* Re: Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folkJeSSe
  `* Re: Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decentThe Happy Hippy
   `* Re: Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folkJeSSe
    `- Re: Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decentThe Happy Hippy

1
Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folk !

<8O%gM.23665$Yr24.978@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9464&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9464

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folk !
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 10:30:27 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 14:30 UTC

Lets see how quick the pandering wingnut retard, quick to praise and
fawn when he talks about Ukraine, turns on him once he starts talking
about the manic anti-white racism from the Bolsheviks and the promotion
of pedophiles from leftists, among other things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2eYCJwcSI

Re: Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folk !

<20230610163041.00005d65@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9467&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9467

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent
folk !
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 16:30:41 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 15:30 UTC

On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 10:30:27 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Lets see how quick the pandering wingnut retard, quick to praise and
> fawn when he talks about Ukraine, turns on him once he starts talking
> about the manic anti-white racism from the Bolsheviks and the
> promotion of pedophiles from leftists, among other things
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2eYCJwcSI

"White supremacy is the most dangerous threat to the American homeland", "It's more dangerous than the threat of nuclear war with Russia. It's more dangerous than the threat from Mexican drug cartels, who've already killed hundreds of thousands of American and are in control of swathes of our southwestern states".

Seems about right to me, and reflects what security agencies in the US and elsewhere tell us.

Tucker Carlson is an expert propagandist, and got very rich through being that. You could up your game and learn a lot from studying how he works.

"You know the outlines of right and wrong. You're born knowing them, so don't let them talk you out of what you can smell. Don't let them rationalize away your intuitive moral sense. Cling to your taboos like your life depends on them, because it does. Cherish and protect them like family heirlooms. That's exactly what they are".

It's rare to see a high profile player confirming "the only good fascists is a dead fascist".

You are indeed right; "Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folk !". Well done Tucker.

Everyone should remember that, never forget it, nor all those brave Americans and others who gave their lives in defending the free world from fascism.

The fascism of white supremacism is the most dangerous threat America and all of us face as Tucker Carlson warns us all.

Re: Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folk !

<U22hM.38446$Yr24.22822@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9468&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9468

!
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 13:04:51 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 17:04 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 10:30:27 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> Lets see how quick the pandering wingnut retard, quick to praise and
>> fawn when he talks about Ukraine, turns on him once he starts talking
>> about the manic anti-white racism from the Bolsheviks and the
>> promotion of pedophiles from leftists, among other things
>>

>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2eYCJwcSI
>
> "White supremacy is the most dangerous threat to the American homeland", "It's more dangerous than the threat of nuclear war with Russia. It's more dangerous than the threat from Mexican drug cartels, who've already killed hundreds of thousands of American and are in control of swathes of our southwestern states".
>
> Seems about right to me, and reflects what security agencies in the US and elsewhere tell us.

Are you really that stupid, or just need to resort to blatant lies to
get around your hypocrisy ?

You have devolved into a parody of a complete brainfucked idiot.

Re: Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folk !

<20230610183607.000029fe@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9470&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9470

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
folk !
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 18:36:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 17:36 UTC

On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 13:04:51 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 10:30:27 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Lets see how quick the pandering wingnut retard, quick to praise
> >> and fawn when he talks about Ukraine, turns on him once he starts
> >> talking about the manic anti-white racism from the Bolsheviks and
> >> the promotion of pedophiles from leftists, among other things
> >>

> >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQ2eYCJwcSI
> >
> > "White supremacy is the most dangerous threat to the American
> > homeland", "It's more dangerous than the threat of nuclear war with
> > Russia. It's more dangerous than the threat from Mexican drug
> > cartels, who've already killed hundreds of thousands of American
> > and are in control of swathes of our southwestern states".
> >
> > Seems about right to me, and reflects what security agencies in the
> > US and elsewhere tell us.
>
> Are you really that stupid, or just need to resort to blatant lies to
> get around your hypocrisy ?
>
> You have devolved into a parody of a complete brainfucked idiot.

Hang on - I told no blatant lies. That's exactly what Tucker Carlson said, as anyone can check by watching the video you linked to.

I wouldn't call it "parody" to quote exactly what someone says, but, putting that aside, if I am "a parody of a complete brainfucked idiot" you are saying that Tucker Carlson is a "complete brainfucked idiot".

That's fine, you are entitled to your opinion, even if many patriots consider him to be a hero of the rightwing, one of the few who tell it how it is, but what exactly are you saying ?

That he's wrong when it comes to white supremacists and Ukraine but he's right when it comes to "talking about the manic anti-white racism from the Bolsheviks and the promotion of pedophiles from leftists" ?

Or that he's wrong when "talking about the manic anti-white racism from the Bolsheviks and the promotion of pedophiles from leftists" ?

Which is it, that he's telling the truth about "the manic anti-white racism from the Bolsheviks and the promotion of pedophiles from leftists" or simply lying about that, that it doesn't exist, is just a fiction ?

Re: Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folk !

<pB2hM.10388$NuA9.8713@fx03.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9471&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9471

!
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 13:41:40 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 17:41 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 13:04:51 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The Happy Hippy wrote:

>>> "White supremacy is the most dangerous threat to the American
>>> homeland", "It's more dangerous than the threat of nuclear war with
>>> Russia. It's more dangerous than the threat from Mexican drug
>>> cartels, who've already killed hundreds of thousands of American
>>> and are in control of swathes of our southwestern states".
>>>
>>> Seems about right to me, and reflects what security agencies in the
>>> US and elsewhere tell us.
>>
>> Are you really that stupid, or just need to resort to blatant lies to
>> get around your hypocrisy ?
>>
>> You have devolved into a parody of a complete brainfucked idiot.
>
> Hang on - I told no blatant lies. That's exactly what Tucker Carlson said, as anyone can check by watching the video you linked to.

Oh yeah sure, then I really suggest anyone to check the video to spot
your out of context, manufactured drivel [not DRIBBLE, fuckwad]

If your goal has been to only bicker with yourself and your racist
countryman TWP, you got it

Re: Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folk !

<20230610191422.0000199e@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9473&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9473

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
folk !
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 19:14:22 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 18:14 UTC

On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 13:41:40 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> drivel [not DRIBBLE, fuckwad]

Still haven't found an English dictionary I see.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Yay ! Its Tucker again with more words of wisdom for decent folk !