Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Sick Bolsheviks trample over US flag pandering to deviants at white
house
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 21:59:07 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 01:59 UTC

US Flag Code §7. (e): 'The flag of the United States of America should
be at the center and at the highest point of the group when a number of
flags of States or localities or pennants of societies are grouped and
displayed from staffs.'

Not only is it not in the center, it is on the same level - And right in
the heart of the nation [or bowels by todays standards]

Everyone knows the US flag is supposed to be front and center when
displayed with other flags/banners.

Bolsheviks are well aware, so this is a calculated insult especially to
anyone who has served [like me], or to anyone who loves their country.

```````````````

Biden is slammed on social media for US Flag Code violation by putting
Pride design front and center at White House event

President Joe Biden celebrated the LGBT community with a Pride
Month display and gathering Saturday
The display included a rainbow-colored Pride flag with two American
flags on each side hung from the White House
Biden received backlash from Twitter users saying it violates the
US Flag Code

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12183631/Biden-slammed-social-media-Flag-Code-violation.html

Re: Sick Bolsheviks trample over US flag pandering to deviants at white house

<20230612103640.00003046@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9484&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9484

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Sick Bolsheviks trample over US flag pandering to deviants at
white house
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 10:36:40 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 09:36 UTC

On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 21:59:07 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> US Flag Code §7. (e): 'The flag of the United States of America
> should be at the center and at the highest point of the group when a
> number of flags of States or localities or pennants of societies are
> grouped and displayed from staffs.'

But that's when "displayed from staffs" and these flags clearly weren't displayed on staffs.

And the US Flag Code is entirely advisory, following it is not mandatory, not a legal obligation.

It's just the anti-Biden mob accusing Biden of doing something which isn't prohibited while ignoring their own violations of the code.

But that's what propaganda scum do.

Re: Sick Bolsheviks trample over US flag pandering to deviants at white house

<20230614120356.00004d5f@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9502&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9502

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
white house
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 12:03:56 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 11:03 UTC

On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 10:36:40 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Sun, 11 Jun 2023 21:59:07 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > US Flag Code §7. (e): 'The flag of the United States of America
> > should be at the center and at the highest point of the group when a
> > number of flags of States or localities or pennants of societies are
> > grouped and displayed from staffs.'
>
> But that's when "displayed from staffs" and these flags clearly
> weren't displayed on staffs.
>
> And the US Flag Code is entirely advisory, following it is not
> mandatory, not a legal obligation.
>
> It's just the anti-Biden mob accusing Biden of doing something which
> isn't prohibited while ignoring their own violations of the code.
>
> But that's what propaganda scum do.

And, given that non-compliance with the US Flag Code has, time after time, been judged to be Constitutionally Protected Free Speech, this is just another example of rightwing determination to take away free speech rights from Americans.

But that's what fascists do.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Sick Bolsheviks trample over US flag pandering to deviants at white house