Linux, the way to get rid of boot viruses -- MaDsen Wikholm, mwikholm@at8.abo.fi

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cell

SubjectAuthor
* Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cellTWP
+* Re: Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cellThe Happy Hippy
|`- Re: Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cellconnie rahim
`* Re: Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cellJeSSe
 `- Re: Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cellThe Happy Hippy

1
Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cell

<Ia3hM.29$hdi5.25@fx10.ams1>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9474&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9474

From: ngspamme...@yahoo.com (TWP)
Subject: Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cell
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 18:21:28 GMT
 by: TWP - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 18:21 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65867291

Ted Kaczynski, better known as the Unabomber, has been found dead in his
jail cell by prison officers, US media outlets say, citing officials.

Kaczynski, 81, killed three people and injured 23 more during a mass mail-
bombing spree between 1978 and 1995. He later pleaded guilty to his crimes.

He was sentenced to life without parole in 1996 after evading capture for
almost 20 years.

Re: Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cell

<20230610195727.000043b9@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9475&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9475

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2023 19:57:27 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sat, 10 Jun 2023 18:57 UTC

On Sat, 10 Jun 2023 18:21:28 GMT
TWP <ngspammersad@yahoo.com> wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65867291
>
> Ted Kaczynski, better known as the Unabomber, has been found dead in
> his jail cell by prison officers, US media outlets say, citing
> officials.
>
> Kaczynski, 81, killed three people and injured 23 more during a mass
> mail- bombing spree between 1978 and 1995. He later pleaded guilty to
> his crimes.
>
> He was sentenced to life without parole in 1996 after evading capture
> for almost 20 years.

Three dead, 23 injured - doesn't seem a lot these days. Timothy McVeigh killed 160 and injured over 680, Anders Breivek killed 77 and injured over 300. Stephan Paddock killed 60 and injured over 860. Brenton Tarrant killed 50 and injured over 40. Even David Copeland killed 3 and injured 140. Many American mass shootings have higher death tolls.

I can't help thinking that if America had kept Polish people out of their nation they would never have had to suffer the consequences of Kaczynski's terrorism.

Re: Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cell

<090d2649-44a6-4cee-a1a1-7d7950961781n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9486&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9486

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 03:42:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: connie.2...@gmail.com (connie rahim)
 by: connie rahim - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 10:42 UTC

he died like a coward!

Re: Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cell

<2PHhM.51980$kHz5.38029@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9492&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9492

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 12:35:09 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 16:35 UTC

TWP wrote:

> https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65867291
>
> Ted Kaczynski, better known as the Unabomber, has been found dead in his
> jail cell by prison officers, US media outlets say, citing officials.
>
> Kaczynski, 81, killed three people and injured 23 more during a mass mail-
> bombing spree between 1978 and 1995. He later pleaded guilty to his crimes.
>
> He was sentenced to life without parole in 1996 after evading capture for
> almost 20 years.

Thats good news, never was much interested in the motives of guys like
this, I do recall hearing that his brother turned him in, and would only
reveal his identity and location if he didn't get the death penalty,
which the authorities apparently accepted.

Re: Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cell

<20230612213744.00005679@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9493&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9493

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 21:37:44 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 20:37 UTC

On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 12:35:09 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> TWP wrote:
> >
> > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-65867291
> >
> > Ted Kaczynski, better known as the Unabomber, has been found dead
> > in his jail cell by prison officers, US media outlets say, citing
> > officials.
> >
> > Kaczynski, 81, killed three people and injured 23 more during a
> > mass mail- bombing spree between 1978 and 1995. He later pleaded
> > guilty to his crimes.
> >
> > He was sentenced to life without parole in 1996 after evading
> > capture for almost 20 years.
> >

> Thats good news, never was much interested in the motives of guys
> like this

How can one know or defeat an enemy unless interested in their motivation, understanding what drives them ?

You don't have to accept it as legitimate but it's always good to know and you are never reluctant to tell us what you think drives blacks and other ethnic groups.

Are you not interested because he was driven by anti-leftism, appears to have had the same complaints as you do with "bolsheviks" ?

Too close for comfort ?

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Unabomber Ted Kaczynski found dead in US prison cell