Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: A reminder to Putrid what happens to invaders of Ukraine
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 12:33:11 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 16:33 UTC

But of course, despots are not swayed by the death of others, only their
own putrid, rotting skins count

Remains of dozens of WW2 soldiers including skull in Nazi helmet ‘rise
from the grave’ after Ukraine dam blast

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8349588/nazi-soldiers-ukraine-dam-lake-flooded-kherson/

Putrid is not the 1st commie to blow up a dam in Ukraine

How Putin has become ‘Little Stalin’ using brutal Soviet tactics from
blowing up dam to sending own men to the slaughter

RUSSIA'S brutal destruction of a Ukrainian dam leaving thousands fleeing
for their lives is Vladimir Putin taking a page right from the brutal
playbook of Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin.

Putin's manmade disaster is an almost exact copy of an attack by Stalin
back in 1941 - which may have killed up to 100,000 innocent civilians.

And it should be no surprise, as Putin appears to admire the former
Soviet leader - who is estimated to have been responsible for the deaths
of some 9million people before his own demise in 1953.

Putin has praised Stalin's leadership, credited him for transforming
Russia, and has openly and repeatedly bemoaned the demise of the Sovet
Union.

The Ukraine war has seen more parallels drawn between the two tyrants,
with one Balkan-based commentator dubbing him "Little Stalin".

The destruction of the Nova Khakovka dam and the city of Kherson is just
the beginning of the comparison between the duo.

Both have sent their soldiers to die en masse, ruthlessly cracked down
on opponents, ruled Russia with an iron fist and tried to turn their
nation into a superpower to face down the West.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/8342218/russian-attack-ukraine-dam-khakovka-zaporizhzhia-ww2/

Re: A reminder to Putrid what happens to invaders of Ukraine

<20230612214537.00004d8d@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9494&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9494

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 21:45:37 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 20:45 UTC

On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 12:33:11 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> RUSSIA'S brutal destruction of a Ukrainian dam leaving thousands
> fleeing for their lives is Vladimir Putin taking a page right from
> the brutal playbook of Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin.

Or maybe he was just copying Zelensky when he deliberately breached a dam in Izrum and flooded the aria to halt the Russian advance ?

Can Zelensky be accused of taking a page right from the brutal playbook of Soviet dictator Joseph Stalin ?

Of course not; Zelensky is the Good Guy, Putin is the Bad Guy. You and Biden tell us so.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: A reminder to Putrid what happens to invaders of Ukraine