Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Evidence mounts against Xiden criminal syndicate
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 18:13:55 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 22:13 UTC

As they pursue their vindictive witch hunt against Trump, they hope that
together with a compliant media and a public saturated with news and
scandals that, as usual, the heat will stay down against the "big guy",
at least for the time being until they can implement the next major crisis.

What concerns me most of all is not the bribery from a Ukrainian
oligarch, which have been accurately surmised for years, but the bribes
from chinese which, so far, have remained in the shadows.
Very likely they have remained in the shadows because the chinks could
not hope for a better beholden stooge in office than Xiden.

Lets see if the brain dead knee jerk defender leaps in and defends the
great wrecker of Europe [as usual].

```````````

Republican Senator says foreign national at center of Biden bribery
allegations has recordings of 17 phone calls with Joe and Hunter that he
has kept as 'insurance policy'

The FD-1023 form allegedly proves President Biden was involved in a
$5 million criminal bribery scheme
The senator has read the full unredacted version of the FD-1023
form and will continue to press the FBI for transparency with the
American people
'Two standards of justice in this country will turn our
constitutional Republic upside down,' says Sen. Chuck Grassley

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12187469/Republican-says-foreign-national-center-Biden-bribery-claims-recordings-Joe-Hunter.html

Re: Evidence mounts against Xiden criminal syndicate

<20230613004552.00003435@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9496&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9496

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 00:45:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Mon, 12 Jun 2023 23:45 UTC

On Mon, 12 Jun 2023 18:13:55 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The FD-1023 form allegedly proves President Biden was involved
> in a $5 million criminal bribery scheme

Of course it does.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Evidence mounts against Xiden criminal syndicate