Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Dutch spies 'told CIA that Ukraine planned to blow up the Nord Stream
gas pipeline three months before it exploded'
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 15:17:27 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 19:17 UTC

Am rather doubting this scenario as Ukraine did not and does not have
the tech or resources to pull of such an operation with a couple divers
and a small sailboat.

So was it Russia or USA ? Since Xiden himself is on video record saying
that he was going to end Nord one way or the other, and since it was not
in Russian interests to blow it up, I'll go with the CIA.
This half assed Ukrainian plot is just a smokescreen for the big
[senile] guy and his big mouth.

````````````````````````

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12191023/Dutch-spies-told-CIA-Ukraine-planned-blow-Nord-Stream-gas-pipeline.html

Re: Dutch spies 'told CIA that Ukraine planned to blow up the Nord Stream gas pipeline three months before it exploded'

<20230614114327.00004f0b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9500&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9500

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Dutch spies 'told CIA that Ukraine planned to blow up the Nord
Stream gas pipeline three months before it exploded'
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 11:43:27 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 10:43 UTC

On Tue, 13 Jun 2023 15:17:27 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Am rather doubting this scenario as Ukraine did not and does not have
> the tech or resources to pull of such an operation with a couple
> divers and a small sailboat.

Just saying it's so doesn't make it so, and you are only saying it's so to allow you to blame Biden and Bolsheviks, and in the hope the world won't turn the world against Ukraine.

Unfortunately for you and Ukraine there is plenty of hard evidence that Ukraine did do it. The Daily Mail conveniently forgets to mention that.

Your 'Ukraine didn't do it' propaganda may have carried more weight if the accusation that they did came from Moscow but it doesn't, it comes from the west, NATO members, Ukrainian allies.

The Pentagon Leaks show Biden was against blowing up Nord Stream, told Ukraine not to do it, so trying to blame Biden and Bolsheviks rings rather hollow.

People are getting sick of Ukrainian lies and false flag, their never-ending attempts to plunge the world into World War III, are starting to see through the false narrative.

This may prove a tipping point for public support of Ukraine and Biden's War on Russia.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Dutch spies 'told CIA that Ukraine planned to blow up the Nord Stream gas pipeline three months before it exploded'