From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Iran's greatest spier
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 15:36:04 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:36 UTC

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2023/6/13/2175054/-That-time-trump-tweeted-a-classified-satellite-image-to-the-Whole-Freaking-World

<quotes>

Just when you think things can't get any more - "unusual" - in the White House, the President has Tweeted an American spy satellite image as part of a juvenile jab at Iranian leadership.

It appears that Trump was briefed with a print of this classified image, and that he took a picture with his phone and tweeted it.

Immediately, people were concerned that he had revealed US surveillance capabilities.

USA 224 has been kept top-secret for national security reasons, so the Intelligence Community is probably not very happy about this.

Why reveal your intelligence-gathering capabilities to your adversaries, including Iran itself?

</quotes>

One of the interesting things about Trump's indictments is it doesn't detail all the classified and top secret documents which were said to be illegally in his possession.

There are two possibilities; they were nothing burgers or so sensitive that there would be a risk to national security were they to even be mentioned on the indictment.

It's not hard to figure out which it is.

We know Trump has been recorded showing top secret documents to people without clearance to see them but the indictment is not a complete record of his crimes.

It seems Trump has done far worse than we can even be told about, but he and his Trumpkins will still keep insisting it's a witch hunt.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Iran's greatest spier