Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Hu, Yu and Zhu
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:18:05 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 18:18 UTC

More evidence the plandemic was orchestrated and unleashed from china

```````````````````````

The real patient zero? Three Wuhan lab scientists genetically altering
Covid were the FIRST to contract the virus, claims report

The researchers who fell sick are claimed to be Ben Hu, Ping Yu,
and Yan Zhu
It was reported in May 2021 that they sought hospital care in
November 2019

Three Wuhan lab scientists who were genetically altering the Covid virus
were the first to fall sick with it, a new investigation has claimed.

According to multiple US government officials interviewed as part of a
lengthy inquiry by independent news outlet Public and Racket, the first
people infected by the virus are allegedly Ben Hu, Ping Yu, and Yan Zhu.

They were all members of the Wuhan lab suspected to have leaked the
pandemic virus and were partaking in gain-of-function research at the
Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) on SARS-like coronaviruses.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-12194457/Three-Wuhan-lab-scientists-genetically-altering-Covid-contract-virus-says-report.html

Re: Hu, Yu and Zhu

<20230614203331.00001791@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9507&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9507

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Hu, Yu and Zhu
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 20:33:31 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 19:33 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:18:05 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> They were all members of the Wuhan lab suspected to have leaked the
> pandemic virus and were partaking in gain-of-function research at the
> Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) on SARS-like coronaviruses.

I am prepared to accept it's potentially true but, as the Public and Racket article itself says, this appears to be gain-of-function research being carried out on behalf of the US.

Which would explain why US security agencies and others went immediately into cover-up mode, started to spread the animal origin explanation, did all they could to get the lab leak theory buried.

But even so, the latest claims appear no better in terms of actual evidence than previous lab leak claims.

And I am not sure how independent and non-partisan the outlet is. It does note that gain-of-function research is so dangerous that Obama outlawed it but completely fails to mention that Trump overturned that, encouraged it.

Their bottom line appears to be that, if Fauci had admitted what the US had been involved in earlier, the response could have been better. Possibly, and I would not be surprised if Fauci were part of covering-up that America was culpable. He and everyone else were trying to save America from the backlash the truth being revealed would inevitably elicit.

Which is why I have always supported America's rightwing digging for the smoking gun. They don't seem to realise that taking down Fauci would also bring down America.

Re: Hu, Yu and Zhu

<20230614204147.000015e2@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9508&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9508

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 20:41:47 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 19:41 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 20:33:31 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> And I am not sure how independent and non-partisan the outlet is.

<quote>

Name a self-promoting American who peddles falsehoods, contradicts himself, misrepresents and attacks climate change science and scientists, and thinks that environmentalism is a dangerous, quasi-religious cult.

That's right, Michael Shellenberger

</quote>

The outlet may be independent but it doesn't mean the authors of articles they publish are.

Re: Hu, Yu and Zhu

<20230614210452.00006f45@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9511&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9511

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 21:04:52 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 20:04 UTC

JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Three Wuhan lab scientists who were genetically altering the Covid
> virus were the first to fall sick with it

<quote>

It is unclear who in the U.S. government had access to the intelligence about the sick WIV workers, how long they had it, and why it was not shared with the public.

"You would expect the country of origin to be defensive," said Chan, "but you wouldn’t expect a country receiving the virus to be withholding key evidence."

</quote>

Answer that, why America would want to hide and bury the evidence, and you are well on the way to revealing the truth, uncovering the smoking gun.

And also well on the way to understanding why that truth would not be revealed, could not be revealed.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Re: Hu, Yu and Zhu