Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolshevik agendas collide in MI
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 22:21:12 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 02:21 UTC

Hamtramck, once a bastion of Polish immigrants, has been literally taken
over by mudslimes, thanks to left wing open border policies.

They however are heavily opposed to the Bolshevik gay agenda, and
especially their continuous efforts to propagandize school children. We
are talking about people who have murdered their own daughters ["honor
killings"] for wearing their jeans too tight or refusing to wear their
head scarf, so you can imagine what they think about men in drag going
into female restrooms.

Muslims like blacks tend to vote democrat, they love the open borders
mantra, love the handouts, love the pandering - But they have hit a
brick wall peddling perversion [muslims are among the most perverse of
all on the planet, as is well known, but they do hide it well] ,, Lets
see if this leads to muslims and more "minorities" seeing the light and
stop voting for these nation wreckers just to get free cell phones,
housing vouchers and food.

Bolsheviks have to tread a fine line with these sand devils, they can't
just say "fuck you you bigoted white racist !" like they would anyone white.

````````````````````

Michigan city with all-Muslim council bans Pride flags on public
property at bizarre council meeting in which LGBTQ couple kiss in front
of shocked religious groups

Hamtramck has banned LGBTQ+ flags from public areas after council
meeting
The city is Muslim-majority population and has an all-Muslim
government
A woman in clown nose protested by kissing another woman at the meeting

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12196225/Michigan-city-Muslim-government-bans-Pride-flags-public-property-council-meeting.html

Re: Bolshevik agendas collide in MI

<20230615111251.00002950@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9519&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9519

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Bolshevik agendas collide in MI
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:12:51 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 10:12 UTC

On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 22:21:12 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> Michigan city with all-Muslim council bans Pride flags on public
> property

Which is a manifesto promise of the Christian Peoples Alliance who stood candidates in recent British council elections.

All fascists are bigots.

But imagining Muslims and other minorities will stop voting Democrat is just wishful thinking. They would have to be pretty stupid to not vote against the party who are anti-Muslim, anti-minorities, represents those who would happily kill them if they could. Like most people they will vote for the least worse option.

Re: Bolshevik agendas collide in MI

<20230615133732.00001a67@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9524&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9524

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 13:37:32 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 12:37 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:12:51 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Wed, 14 Jun 2023 22:21:12 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > Michigan city with all-Muslim council bans Pride flags on public
> > property
>
> Which is a manifesto promise of the Christian Peoples Alliance who
> stood candidates in recent British council elections.
>
> All fascists are bigots.

https://www.npr.org/2023/03/02/1159326721/southern-baptist-convention-ousts-5-female-led-churches

<quote>

Leaders of the Southern Baptist Convention, the largest Protestant denomination in the U.S., recently ousted five churches across the U.S. because they allow women to serve as pastors

</quote>

And I am not buying into claims it's not bigotry, is just to distract from the sexual abuse of women and children within the church which has been revealed in recent years.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Bolshevik agendas collide in MI