Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: Bolsheviks HATE the truth
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 00:16:11 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 04:16 UTC

Very succinct, very true - And the Bolsheviks react with predictable
butthurt fury.

If negroid Goebbels Jr with the dollar store mop wig is implying they
are going to sue for slander, I'd like to see them try.

``````````````````

'There are probably about 787 million things I can say about that':
Karine Jean-Pierre slams Fox News for its 'wannabe dictator' description
of Biden with dig at its massive settlement with Dominion

Karine Jean-Pierre slammed Fox News for its chyron on Tuesday night
The chyron at the end of Fox News' 8pm hour read: 'Wannabe dictator
speaks at the White House after having his political rival arrested'
The primetime broadcast was showing Joe Biden's speech in
Washington DC , side by side with Trump's rally in Bedminster, New Jersey

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12195635/Karine-Jean-Pierre-slams-Fox-News-wannabe-dictator-chryon.html

Re: Bolsheviks HATE the truth

<20230615112907.00002b3b@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9520&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9520

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: Re: Bolsheviks HATE the truth
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:29:07 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 10:29 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 00:16:11 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The chyron at the end of Fox News' 8pm hour read: 'Wannabe
> dictator speaks at the White House after having his political rival
> arrested'

That's the type of demonising propaganda crap which got Fox News its reputation.

Biden didn't have Trump arrested. He was arrested for criminal business practices and for illegally endangering the national security of America.

Re: Bolsheviks HATE the truth

<20230618151156.00002609@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9556&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9556

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 15:11:56 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 14:11 UTC

On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 11:29:07 +0100
The Happy Hippy <the.happy.hippy.nntp@ntlworld.invalid> wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 00:16:11 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
> > The chyron at the end of Fox News' 8pm hour read: 'Wannabe
> > dictator speaks at the White House after having his political rival
> > arrested'
>
> That's the type of demonising propaganda crap which got Fox News its
> reputation.

And its $787 million fine.

It is litle surprise to discover the author of that chyron was Alexander McCaskill, previously managing editor on "Tucker Carlson Tonight", and, like Carlson, has himself now been fired by Fox.

It seems Fox are waking up to the toxicity of the far right.

And it's no surprise Trump and other fascists are pushing to get Fox cancelled because they are not as "with us" as fascists want them to be.

That's what fascists do.

The icing on the cake is Trump's attorney, who withdrew from representing Trump over his illegal possession of top secret documents, has also withdrawn from representing Trump in his baseless defamation case against CNN citing "irreconcilable differences".

Re: Bolsheviks HATE the truth

<2OHjM.2515$J7Td.160@fx05.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9564&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9564

Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 14:12:14 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 18:12 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 00:16:11 -0400
> JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
>
>> The chyron at the end of Fox News' 8pm hour read: 'Wannabe
>> dictator speaks at the White House after having his political rival
>> arrested'
>
> That's the type of demonising propaganda crap which got Fox News its reputation.
>
> Biden didn't have Trump arrested. He was arrested for criminal business practices and for illegally endangering the national security of America.

Did you say something, mr knee jerk ?
The guy who you claim is out to destroy Europe is wrongly being
demonized by a news station ?
Do you still claim he is out to destroy Europe or was that last weeks
conspiracy ?

Re: Bolsheviks HATE the truth

<20230618220926.00001b93@ntlworld.invalid>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9567&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9567

From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 22:09:26 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Sun, 18 Jun 2023 21:09 UTC

On Sun, 18 Jun 2023 14:12:14 -0400
JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:

> The Happy Hippy wrote:
> > On Thu, 15 Jun 2023 00:16:11 -0400
> > JeSSe <zo@so.org> wrote:
> >
> >> The chyron at the end of Fox News' 8pm hour read: 'Wannabe
> >> dictator speaks at the White House after having his political rival
> >> arrested'
> >
> > That's the type of demonising propaganda crap which got Fox News
> > its reputation.
> >
> > Biden didn't have Trump arrested. He was arrested for criminal
> > business practices and for illegally endangering the national
> > security of America.
>
> Did you say something, mr knee jerk ?

The inevitability of your response shows that describes you better than it does me.

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / Bolsheviks HATE the truth