Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Subject: What ? Putrid threatens nuclear war AGAIN ?? No way ! Are you kidding
me ? Is this some kind of sick joke ? This can't be possible ! What kind of
"mad mullah" would do such a thing ?
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 16:34:58 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 20:34 UTC

Yep, its possible.

A toothless old mongrel backed into a corner can still be dangerous to
itself and everyone around it if it has a suicide vest on.

Putin threatens that Ukraine war could turn NUCLEAR and warns 'in the
event of a Third World War there will be no winners, including America'

Vladimir Putin said there 'would be no winners' in the event of
World War Three
President Alexander Lukashenko revealed Belarus has received
tactical nuclear weapons from Russia

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12193091/Putin-threatens-Ukraine-war-turn-NUCLEAR.html

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / What ? Putrid threatens nuclear war AGAIN ?? No way ! Are you kidding me ? Is this some kind of sick joke ? This can't be possible ! What kind of "mad mullah" would do such a thing ?