From: the.happ...@ntlworld.invalid (The Happy Hippy)
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
Subject: He's a bird on the wire
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 19:09:06 +0100
 by: The Happy Hippy - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 18:09 UTC

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-65930011

<quotes>

Boris Johnson has asked his supporters not to vote against a report that found he intentionally misled Parliament.

Several of the former PM's allies, including Nadine Dorries, have said they plan to vote against the motion.

</quotes>

Nazi Nadine went much further, after lying she was stepping down with immediate effect then not doing so, she called for all those who don't vote against the motion to be permanently expelled from the party.

But that's what fascists do, they lie and they cancel those who won't do as they are told to do. Fascists have no honour, no shame, no respect for democracy, free will nor free speech.

It's why people say the only good fascist is a dead fascist. And even Johnson seems to be agreeing with them.

We will see Monday how the tory scum vote, whether Sunak has any balls or spine or is a pip-squeak coward.

It's going to be enjoyable watching elected tory scum suffer, seeing those voting against Johnson being vilified, deselected, receiving death and rape threats from rabid members of the Boris cult, seeing those who abstain suffering the same as they expose their spinelessness. Those voting to support Johnson know they will be sacrificing what little public support they have beyond the Boris Cult.

It's not so much a political party as a Third Reich re-enactment group playing out its last days as support for Hitler wavered.

I am pretty certain I predicted six years ago that brexit would destroy the country and the Conservative party, and electing Johnson to "get brexit done" guaranteed it.

It would be time for T-shirts again if they weren't unaffordable.

Re: He's a bird on the wire

<t83jM.2212$WpOe.1162@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/aus+uk/article-flat.php?id=9540&group=uk.current-events.terrorism#9540

Subject: Re: He's a bird on the wire
Newsgroups: uk.current-events.terrorism
From: zo...@so.org (JeSSe)
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 15:57:13 -0400
 by: JeSSe - Fri, 16 Jun 2023 19:57 UTC

The Happy Hippy wrote:

> I am pretty certain I predicted six years ago
But [as usual], not a shred of proof so no, you didn't predict jack
shit, Nostradumass

aus+uk / uk.current-events.terrorism / He's a bird on the wire